Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to move to BTC - page 11. (Read 6278 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 01:52:28 PM
I'm not too sure about the price of bitcoin stability, altcoin also has better potential than bitcoin and the losses are not too significant even though bitcoin has a long-term investment potential but the risk of losses during the bear market has a huge impact. think before you invest
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 02, 2018, 01:36:55 PM
I am now trying to convert most of the coins to Bitcoin. I keep 40% of my crypto portfolio in bitcoin. And with each drawdown, I try to buy more coins. Useless altcoins that do not show growth and internal work, I also sell without regrets. Only Bitcoin for all this time has shown its value in the market.

At the end of the summer, when it was clear that the crypto market would continue to fall in price, I changed most of my coins and tokens for bitcoins. I am confident in the decision taken.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
December 02, 2018, 01:30:28 PM
I guess now is a time for decision.. We said what guys from 2011-2013 were very lucky ))) But they were brave belivers and becomes satisfied belivers. Right now we can do the same. But... you have to be brave beliver first )) haha
if you compare with the price of btc in that year maybe people don't think long but if you look at the btc price now it needs special analysis. if you only have courage, maybe you are close to losing
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://temco.io
December 02, 2018, 01:27:41 PM
And why we should invest just the same in bitcoin. As for me, it will be better to invest at this stage it is altcoins to show that bitcoin is already weak on something affects
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 01:02:47 PM
You are right. At present, it is a very good time for hunting BTC at very low prices. If you can do it now and wait until BTC increases even until BTC reaches its highest point, the results obtained will be many times the amount. In addition to BTC, it would be better if you can diversify your investment assets to several other potential altcoins.
Activity: 434
December 02, 2018, 12:52:17 PM
Well bitcoin is certainly a very strong coin , and I think you need to be in bitcoin and wait for the return of the bull market

it is still too early for BTC to recover at a high price like last year, because the level of interest has dropped dramatically
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
December 02, 2018, 12:46:40 PM
Bull run won’t start depending on BTC dominance lol that’s nonsense. On a side note: moving to BTC is a smart decision always nonetheless
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
December 02, 2018, 12:41:49 PM
You know, I will tell you one thing, you should not risk so much and transfer everything to BTC, since it is possible to make a better profit from Altcons, but you decide that it is stupid to invest in one currency because you can lose everything, and when investing in several currencies, you can it is better
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
December 02, 2018, 12:37:03 PM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?

Especially at these low prices of bitcoin, we had better to invest in bitcoin and also moving to BTC. My altcoins fell 1 to 10. So i cant move to bitcoin.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 11:36:06 AM
I guess now is a time for decision.. We said what guys from 2011-2013 were very lucky ))) But they were brave belivers and becomes satisfied belivers. Right now we can do the same. But... you have to be brave beliver first )) haha
yes, if you want big crypto benefits then you really have to take big risks because if you don't do it, then it's just a thought. and at the moment BTC prices are down so this is indeed the right time to buy BTC or move to BTC, I'm sure if sooner or later BTC will recover and even exceed its highest price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
December 02, 2018, 11:04:24 AM
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
December 02, 2018, 10:21:02 AM
I will wait for another drop, for example 2000USD will be a good entry point and when this happen, i will sell all of my ICO tokens in 90% loss and more and I will buy only Bitcoin. I am very dissapointed about my ICO token portfolio  Angry.
that good way to recovery our loss in ico token.although we sacrifice our value  to save bitcoin it could be more worthed in future.and we need to do this because bitcoin more potential than others.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
December 02, 2018, 10:17:06 AM
I will wait for another drop, for example 2000USD will be a good entry point and when this happen, i will sell all of my ICO tokens in 90% loss and more and I will buy only Bitcoin. I am very dissapointed about my ICO token portfolio  Angry.
Activity: 448
December 02, 2018, 10:14:47 AM
I don’t think that it is better to perezzhat all the same, it is better to leave part of your funds in some altcoins
Activity: 392
December 02, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
I am now trying to convert most of the coins to Bitcoin. I keep 40% of my crypto portfolio in bitcoin. And with each drawdown, I try to buy more coins. Useless altcoins that do not show growth and internal work, I also sell without regrets. Only Bitcoin for all this time has shown its value in the market.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
December 01, 2018, 03:32:49 PM
Of course, when there will be a growth in the market, it is best to keep your money in BTC, since it is BTC that will show excellent growth. As for altcoins, it all depends on how much one or another altcoin will be in demand, if for example ETH, then it also has every chance of growth, but of course it may not be the same as BTC, but still. If you have money invested in altcoins that have no prospects, then of course it is better to sell them and buy BTC or their Altcoins TOP-10. In any case, when the bulls come to the crypto market and prevail, many crypto assets will go up.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
December 01, 2018, 03:23:35 PM
If I am not mistaken, the last pump started with altcoins and it was something like that:
1. On the Bitfinex a lot of altcoins (including ETH) were pumped with USDT
2. Then they were sold in BTC pair
3. These manipulations have been performed innumerable times with an impressive amount of USTD.

As a result FOMO process was launched and market skyrocketed Smiley. Well, those who started all this have accumulated a lot of bitcoins.
I think something similar we will see in the nearest future and it is better to be in some reliable Altcoins
must be carefully examined about the words you give. there seems to be some manipulation like you are talking about. must be analyzed to try to dive in
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 01, 2018, 03:19:03 PM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?
yes you jeed to know taht now ylu have a very good chance to invet in bitclin while it os still low and not so expensive
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 01, 2018, 03:16:46 PM
If I am not mistaken, the last pump started with altcoins and it was something like that:
1. On the Bitfinex a lot of altcoins (including ETH) were pumped with USDT
2. Then they were sold in BTC pair
3. These manipulations have been performed innumerable times with an impressive amount of USTD.

As a result FOMO process was launched and market skyrocketed Smiley. Well, those who started all this have accumulated a lot of bitcoins.
I think something similar we will see in the nearest future and it is better to be in some reliable Altcoins
Activity: 420
December 01, 2018, 11:21:37 AM
Well bitcoin is certainly a very strong coin , and I think you need to be in bitcoin and wait for the return of the bull market
Pages:
Jump to: