Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to reinvest into ETH? - page 11. (Read 3440 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 11:15:26 AM
I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?
Yes, it is a very good time to reinvest in ethereum because now the market is in bear and the price of coin are low, if you desire to buy ethereum, take the opportunity now to buy as many ethereum as you wish to have and hold for the bull run.
this is a very good opportunity for us to buy Ethereum as much as possible to hold in the long run, now the price of Ethereum is still low, so do not miss this opportunity to buy ETH before the price goes up.
the price of ethereum will surely be observed to rise in the foreseeable future. so I think re-investing in ethereum can be the best option and this will make the ethreum coin owners get a profit.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
July 24, 2018, 11:14:33 AM
I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?

For me "YES" its timely before 4th Quarter of the year 2018 is not yet done i'm very positive about the coming Bullrun it's huge due to Positive news that affecting Crypto-Market this previous week and days! Buy now and HODL like what i do. I'm sure it is big than we think.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
July 24, 2018, 11:12:17 AM

I see at this time a bright time to invest ethereum, but not only in ethereum but also other authentic cryptocurrency and ICO.
Most of the coins have decreased in price so you can invest more, and you should see the positive side.
It's an opportunity for everyone.
The same opportunity also happens to all coins. A good trend at the moment has made the market share of all coins rise and that also happens to Etherum. Etherum prices are still quite stable at this time and move in the range of 450USD to 490USD. The price that can be said is quite low actually compared to some time ago, but this is an opportunity because we can just take advantage of momentum as Etherum price increases. So do not ever be confident, we must have a good sense of optimism because we do have the opportunity. Believe that when we believe in a coin then we must always focus and pay attention. Because in this way we can determine the right time in making a decision. Every moment is a very important time, a trader must be able to take advantage of every time to be a chance to gain Profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 11:03:53 AM

I see at this time a bright time to invest ethereum, but not only in ethereum but also other authentic cryptocurrency and ICO.
Most of the coins have decreased in price so you can invest more, and you should see the positive side.
It's an opportunity for everyone.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 04:42:16 AM
Yes, it is a very good time to reinvest in ethereum because now the market is in bear and the price of coin are low, if you desire to buy ethereum, take the opportunity now to buy as many ethereum as you wish to have and hold for the bull run.
this is a very good opportunity for us to buy Ethereum as much as possible to hold in the long run, now the price of Ethereum is still low, so do not miss this opportunity to buy ETH before the price goes up.
Activity: 352
July 24, 2018, 03:59:00 AM
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 03:55:24 AM
ETH is always going to be a safe investment, most monies run through it for funding for all new projects
Activity: 42
July 24, 2018, 02:50:01 AM
I am stacking eth in anticipation of a run by the end of this month
Activity: 154
July 24, 2018, 01:31:45 AM
Reinvest in ETH is not a bad choice, ETH is the most well known altcoin in the cryptocurrency world.Another good thing about reinvest in ETH is, you can reinvest your ETH into some good ICO.Investing in ICO usually bring you many profit, but if you only invest in the right and real ICO.
Activity: 116
Merit: 12
July 23, 2018, 03:26:03 PM
I think this is good time to invest on eth or other altcoins, because btc already pumping and i hope eth will pump soon.
Activity: 378
July 23, 2018, 11:19:50 PM
Etherium is always going to be a stable hold of  value, I have been stacking my position here for the last couple of months in anticipation of a new bull market
therefore it is now our chance to invest in ETH. because the price is still low and to get big profits it's easy if you want to be patient waiting for a fairly long term
Yes, this is a great opportunity to get big profits from Ethereum, now Ethereum prices are still low and I am sure the price will recover soon so this is an opportunity to invest for big profits when the market recovers later.
Activity: 574
July 23, 2018, 08:22:20 PM
In case of nowadays situation, as my opinion, yes, it's really perfect time to invest
I hope for the same situation as was one year ago too, but nobody know what is really gonna be
It can go to the top, or...just up to the 700$ max point and stop
It's one of the worst ways but we have to be prepare for it
It's also a good news, because it just can go down to 400$ and that all - game over
So don't put all your money into this world - be careful
Activity: 437
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 23, 2018, 07:54:36 PM
This should be done at this time when the ETH is low. Investing at the current low exchange rate will be good. And I recommend you invest in ETH then hold for at least 6 months or until the end of the year. You will surprise with the profits you earn.
Activity: 210
July 23, 2018, 07:45:54 PM
I think it is the right time. The reason is Eth is a potential coin and the bull run hasn't started yet and is about to start. So, Th price is still low enough to invest into. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
July 23, 2018, 03:17:10 PM

If you are investing in ETH long term then just buy whenever, buy right now, buy tommorow it doesn't really matter. Then you hold no matter what. Even if it crashes on August, even if it crashes on Septemper, you hold. After a few years you sell when you had enough with all these profits.

If you are investing in ETH short term (day trading) then you wait for the next crash, which is sure to come at some point and buy, you wait for a peak later and sell.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
July 23, 2018, 03:10:51 PM
reinvestment can be done anytime because now the price ethereum is in low position and predicted will soon rise. we know if eth prices sometimes increase even though they are also decreasing and this is a good signal for reinvestment
Activity: 100
July 23, 2018, 03:05:08 PM
Yes market is now start to rise so it is the right time to buy ethereum Also ethereum is not like other coins it is little much stable then other coins.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 02:16:14 PM
Etherium is always going to be a stable hold of  value, I have been stacking my position here for the last couple of months in anticipation of a new bull market
therefore it is now our chance to invest in ETH. because the price is still low and to get big profits it's easy if you want to be patient waiting for a fairly long term
Activity: 280
July 23, 2018, 02:09:41 PM
Etherium price is around $450 and it can be considered as a cheap price of this month. So it seems to be the right time, since it won't decline more.
copper member
Activity: 196
July 23, 2018, 01:52:07 PM
ETH will always be necessary for several things. Look at ETH as the gateway into new projects.
If you've got extra eth laying around i would absolutely look into some awesome ICOs like these.

Orthogonal is an investment company that focuses their attention and resources on companies that almost promise financial return.

GrapheneTech is the first cryptocurrency based on a revolutionary material; Graphene.
Pages:
Jump to: