Pages:
Author

Topic: TimeCoin (TMC) Released! New Cryptocurrency! - page 3. (Read 9245 times)

Activity: 761
Merit: 500
Mine Silent, Mine Deep
There is no innovation in TimeCoin. Don't waste your time on it, this coin will be dead in no time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Designer & Developer
@SimRan - Take your hate elsewhere. TimeKoin is spelt wrong and looks like shit. TimeCoin is at least spelt with proper English and the website that possibly may be released will look over a thousand times better than half of the altcoin sites out there. TimeCoin was a test to see if the altcoin market exists, if I could compile and debug certain errors, and to just see if it would actually work. The next release will have actual features that will make it stand out, it may be renamed as well, but for now only time can tell! Tongue
Activity: 714
Download the first version of the Windows GUI TimeCoin Wallet (timecoin-qt.exe) here!

Mirror #1 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/3winlpjir90hgy5/timecoin-qt.zip

I will post more mirrors here soon.

TimeCoin - Coin of the future (Scrypt Currency, Based off Litecoin)

-P2P Port = 9910
-RPC Port = 9911
-TestNet Port = 9915

WebSite - TimeCoin.info (COMING SOON)

1 New Coin Block found every 2 minutes, Difficulty readjusts every 1 days

100,000,000 TMC Available

400 TMC Reward per Block

650 blocks per day with max of 100,000,000 coins

Be sure to create a timecoin.conf file with Notepad in your C:/Users/YourName/AppData/Roaming/TimeCoin with the following information:
Code:
addnode=108.61.57.117
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=9911

Noticed addnode= this is a 24/7 running TimeCoin daemon server that is running to constantly keep the network in sync and functioning until we get more nodes up or more users. This is very important, be sure to add this especially if your wallet is not syncing up.

Linux or Mac OS X Source Files are available on github under:
https://github.com/carsenk/TimeCoin

More information on compiling Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux binarys will be created soon.

7/14/2013 - HINT: After connecting, simply go to the Mining tab on timecoin-qt and click Start Mining, make sure it is set to solo. The current difficulty of mining TimeCoins is very low, meaning that most people to get on and start solo mining will make a fair share of TMC! Smiley Hurry before everyone else does!

We are currently in need of mining pool hosts, seed nodes, and anyone interested in accepting TimeCoins! Lets get this coin going and get it going good! Smiley

More information on TimeCoin will be posted here as it comes!

CoinBoards Thread at: http://www.coinboards.org/thread-timecoin-qt-timecoin-wallet-released?action=lastpost

Timecoin already exists as TimeKoin, and is way better than this piece of shit.
Activity: 896
OFC... Money allways go to people with more money... But I ask for other: Plans for raise? Example: the people with first BTC have sold for $2 and have sold for $200. So, I have no problem to wait 2-3 years and only mining colecting and waiting my poor rewards for good times : ]

What are you mining with?  Hashrate?  I only have around 950 kH/s to throw around :/
Activity: 156
OFC... Money allways go to people with more money... But I ask for other: Plans for raise? Example: the people with first BTC have sold for $2 and have sold for $200. So, I have no problem to wait 2-3 years and only mining colecting and waiting my poor rewards for good times : ]
Activity: 168
Designer & Developer
You don't have to wait for anything Smiley You can start trading/selling/mining/buying them right away! Smiley

Me being the creator, I was only able to mine 22k TMC before difficulty rose. So there really is no premine...It was just whoever got here first with the biggest hashrates got the biggest starter rewards Tongue
Left my miner running all night and woke up to 14k TMC

Ready to dump  Grin
If you have not more space in your wallet, feel free to donate to TMC: TYpXiFt4BYbQDu7pc7VvAJuaYNasjEThTv

Grin

btw, how much time we need to wait before we can sell or use this coins?
Left my miner running all night and woke up to 14k TMC

Ready to dump  Grin
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
Hmmm yea I just noticed that orphans...Im not mining anything now either...Any quick fix suggestion for this? Or wait it out until tomorrow?

BTW I sent guy above 100 TMC TX ID: 820accff4625d4fcb5f8b561ce11679a988451fdd1e03ce1d0eb3d3df8315608

Thanks for using TimeCoin! Smiley

tons or orphans.  Probably because my wallet is empty --- want to help prime the pump?

TSvJBi8G5KhZbodWzigmyVNd8U9dsFEw4E
Activity: 616
30 Mins with 400 Hash/s..... but no luck.

Please donate some TMCs here: TBCSCEvTEabUqAgPSQ9ijtB2Hmp9bdDyaq
I'm from begining... was horibale with ~20 stale and 1-2 orphans first hours (and can't stable my GPU, but stable in other scrypts!), but last hours all is stable and 6 confirmed blocks I see Wink

I will continue mine it, but diff (0.25) already hard form me... So fast up... And I can't up more from 340KH/s my 7870XT with guiminer-scrypt and 300KH/s with cgminer... For example my GPU can mine BTC with more from 500MH/s. Can you tell me why so difrent? And how I can fix it if possible?
Activity: 308
This coin rocks, lets get it on Coins-e as quick as possible!!
Activity: 350
what's the premine?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Not millions anymore. Only around 50k now
Just GOT 89 orphan/ Angry  nothing in my account Huh
TCX1KUEayC8xAs1K7ghjxen7uXt7DFB75r