Pages:
Author

Topic: TimeCoin (TMC) Released! New Cryptocurrency! - page 6. (Read 9245 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Been mining for 15 mins on cpu and got nothing Sad
Spare some? TPCcvhM1gRNYzBDpWb52m9VLViu6yBY3nN
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Designer & Developer
Well I suppose that is your choice...Others can "waste" their hashing rates and gain some quality TMC and the difficulty will be going upwards.

LTC and FTC both started at a difficulty of 0 as well....Bitcoin did not, but its your choice to mine TMC or not Smiley I just highly suggest doing so as its not a bad investment and doesn't take a physical work? haha
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
No thanks its an instamine, not worth wasting hashes on.

-MarkM-
Designer & Developer
0.0002 Get on and start mining your heart out! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
What is the initial difficulty?

-MarkM-
Designer & Developer
Haha I do expect plenty of hate as it is another altcoin...But that was creative! Props! Tongue haha
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Can I mine Time itself with this coin? That would be pretty innovative.
Designer & Developer
TIMECOIN (TMC)

My Donation Address for TMC: TQkAVSEVi342xpKKR7X3vgYhEEXQ2ptSjg

Download the first version of the Windows GUI TimeCoin Wallet (timecoin-qt.exe) here!

Mirror #1 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/3winlpjir90hgy5/timecoin-qt.zip

I will post more mirrors here soon.

TimeCoin - Coin of the future (Scrypt Currency, Based off Litecoin)

-P2P Port = 9910
-RPC Port = 9911
-TestNet Port = 9915

WebSite - TimeCoin.info (COMING SOON)

1 New Coin Block found every 2 minutes, Difficulty readjusts every 1 days

100,000,000 TMC Available

400 TMC Reward per Block

650 blocks per day with max of 100,000,000 coins

Be sure to create a timecoin.conf file with Notepad in your C:/Users/YourName/AppData/Roaming/TimeCoin with the following information:
Code:
addnode=108.61.57.117
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=9911

Noticed addnode= this is a 24/7 running TimeCoin daemon server that is running to constantly keep the network in sync and functioning until we get more nodes up or more users. This is very important, be sure to add this especially if your wallet is not syncing up.

Linux or Mac OS X Source Files are available on github under:
https://github.com/carsenk/TimeCoin

More information on compiling Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux binarys will be created soon.

7/14/2013 - HINT: After connecting, simply go to the Mining tab on timecoin-qt and click Start Mining, make sure it is set to solo. The current difficulty of mining TimeCoins is very low, meaning that most people to get on and start solo mining will make a fair share of TMC! Smiley Hurry before everyone else does!

We are currently in need of mining pool hosts, seed nodes, and anyone interested in accepting TimeCoins! Lets get this coin going and get it going good! Smiley

More information on TimeCoin will be posted here as it comes!

CoinBoards Thread at: http://www.coinboards.org/thread-timecoin-qt-timecoin-wallet-released?action=lastpost
Pages:
Jump to: