Pages:
Author

Topic: TimeCoin (TMC) Released! New Cryptocurrency! - page 4. (Read 9245 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
At least now the difficulty seems to be rising somewhat...seems like it's stabilizing a little
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
New cryptocurrency? I don't think so.
http://timekoin.org/ So we can't have 2 with the same name.

TMK vs TMC ?

-MarkM-
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
New cryptocurrency? I don't think so. There is a cryptocoin named timekoin.
http://timekoin.org/ I think the names are too similar.
Activity: 168
Designer & Developer
I generated TimeCoins own genesisblock one for testnet and one for mainnet? Not sure about those other things you are saying, would that be possible and if how so? You know I am willing to fix these things to make this a working legit coin, those are my intentions.
legendary
Is it even only connecting to its own clients, or is its magic bytes handshake actually that of some other chain entirely, so that some longer-established coin can overwrite its chain?

(Well first, I guess, does it even have a genesis block of its own or is it using some other chain's?)

-MarkM-
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
On a fresh install of Ubuntu 12.04 Linux with all libraries installed to default locations, you shouldn't need to change anything in the makefile.unix it builds up properly for me. Let me know what libraries you have installed?

Yep transactions are coming threw now just fine for me....Seems like we just hit block 650 Wink Difficulty is now changed.

makefile.unix works fine, qmake then make in top level directory gives the errors

It doesn't use qmake-qt4 ? Or is your default qmake qt4?

-MarkM-

The Makefile built by qmake-qt4 has this in LIBS:
-lboost_system-mgw46-mt-sd-1_54 -lboost_filesystem-mgw46-mt-sd-1_54 -lboost_program_options-mgw46-mt-sd-1_54 -lboost_thread-mgw46-mt-sd-1_5

should be
-lboost_system -lboost_filesystem -lboost_program_options -lboost_thread
Designer & Developer
Why and or how would the blockchain ever split? What causes this? Just the difficulty of the coin being too low at launch? Would this not happen if a higher difficulty was in place?
legendary
Yea even my timecoin-qt seems to be acting up with its unconfirmed and confirmed balance...Seems glitchy...Any fix for this? I do believe I will release a different coin with a different difficulty start rate and coin amount...This will stay as always though. Yea your rig is doing the majority right now, neither of my miners are mining anything...

Very poor connection for me... only 3 peers.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Yea even my timecoin-qt seems to be acting up with its unconfirmed and confirmed balance...Seems glitchy...Any fix for this? I do believe I will release a different coin with a different difficulty start rate and coin amount...This will stay as always though. Yea your rig is doing the majority right now, neither of my miners are mining anything...

All 900k just disappeared. I think there's a few chains already lol
legendary
On a fresh install of Ubuntu 12.04 Linux with all libraries installed to default locations, you shouldn't need to change anything in the makefile.unix it builds up properly for me. Let me know what libraries you have installed?

Yep transactions are coming threw now just fine for me....Seems like we just hit block 650 Wink Difficulty is now changed.

makefile.unix works fine, qmake then make in top level directory gives the errors

It doesn't use qmake-qt4 ? Or is your default qmake qt4?

-MarkM-
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Please send me 10 TMC for testing: TN8tGtfCeiNBQf9WuoEwHMR4syBmeNpPXi
Designer & Developer
legendary

legendary
Yep, all 900k Confirmed Balance that just got orphaned lol I think this is already on like 4 different chains from the looks of it
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
Most launches by the time difficulty adjusts its far far too late, some massive chunk of all the coins ever have already been pre-mined by the instaminer method leaving the whole chain just another totally scammy obvious pump and dump scrapcoin.
+1
legendary
Well I've already got like 400k of these, but I'm getting so many I feel like I'm on my own chain...

I bet you are...

I have some that seem to be sticking around now though at least

They're all confirmed, and in the balance. I'm not talking about the immature numbers. My QT also has the checkmark that I'm caught up, but I don't know...I'm at almost a million now

You probably have lots of hashing power compared to anyone else wasting electricity on this pile of crap.

-MarkM-

I only put one rig with like 3 mhash at it, not that much compared to what I usually switch over. I'm not putting anymore on it, though, I don't want to be the only one getting blocks
Activity: 224
100k just orphaned Cheesy

10 minutes of his time wasn't much
Activity: 896
Merit: 500

They're all confirmed, and in the balance. I'm not talking about the immature numbers. My QT also has the checkmark that I'm caught up, but I don't know...I'm at almost a million now

I had confirmed balance and everything and they just disappeared AGAIN :/

TA9TLUHHkPvrXs54hd9J1VEmsStBnsRU7K
Designer & Developer
My TimeCoin TMC Address for donations: TVLnjMbQjzTKXuHD6UAdSbCtZ5Y7VvE37T
legendary
Hmmm damn, Sounds like this is turning into a collector coin? I feel like I should make a release with a higher starting difficulty...Didn't think there would be this much interest! Smiley

It should be adjusting fairly soon, just like all the rest of the coins do at launch
Pages:
Jump to: