Pages:
Author

Topic: Timelord2067 is a malicious liar and a deranged troll - page 2. (Read 616 times)

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 2169
Professional Community manager
Add ⁓Timelord2067 to your trust list
Many users who are not familiar with how trust list works will miss the tilde before the name and be confused that you are suggesting they add the user to their trust list.
Specifying that they will be excluding the user from their trustlist by adding (~) will make it clearer.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 6618
Currently not much available - see my websitelink
Disclaimer: this topic serves as a reference for my neutral feedback on Timelord2067, since trust ratings have limited space

Recently, Timelord2067 has started to spread lies about me in Meta, where he spammed his off-topic lies in my topic about self-moderation.
I'm creating this topic here now because littering existing topics with off-topic spam is what trolls do.

Timelord2067 claimed:

So you admit your PM to me was just a Troll post?

Your responses so far are proof positive why we need moderated threads to prevent trolls like you from detailing threads.

I'll place you on ignore so you don't send me more of your paranoid PM's
His claims are 100% wrong, because he was the one sending me unsolicited PM's.
He did that repeatedly, in two acts, just few days apart:

First act:

June 06, 2023, 06:10:35 AM was when Timelord2067 started to write me an unsolicited PM, where he asked me a question about a DT flag. So, he started to spam me with unsolicited PM's.  Roll Eyes

Because I'm a honest person, I've answered his reply 3 hours later: June 06, 2023, 09:10:12 PM

But he sent me a PM back, again an unsolicited PM on June 06, 2023, 10:00:09 PM.
Discussion was settled for me, so no reply needed.

Second act:

Timelord2067 sent me again an unsolicited PM on June 09, 2023, 02:40:11 AM, where he asked me another question of his deranged trust issues.  Roll Eyes
Because I'm a honest person, I've replied to him on June 09, 2023, 09:00:31 PM answering his question.
Because his left trust on the established accounts in question (he only wanted to shit on these accounts), I've been pretty clear, when I've expressed my opposition to his fraudulent left trust telling him that his left trust on these accounts is "inappropriate, wrong and / or completely misleading". After his massive misbehaviour I included a sentence, where I've condemned his perv activities.
Obviously, he felt offended as he spammed me with another 4-5 PM's after that.
That included even more unsolicited PM spam, where he asked me to review his 3100+ left trust feedbacks, in a PM from June 09, 2023, 10:21:28 PM, where he asked me about it.
I've told him in my reply from June 09, 2023, 10:27:42 PM to open a topic in Reputation if he cares about other people's opinions regarding his left feedbacks.  Roll Eyes

But he continued to spam me with unsolicited PM's:

Maybe I should have reported these right away as he is a disgusting troll and a waste of time.

While I've always tried to stay friendly, he bombarded me back with unsolicited PM spam, asking even more questions (First act and second act).
My PM's always have been only a reaction to his unsolicited PM spam.
Now, he accuses me of exactly what he did there.  Roll Eyes

In addition, Timelord2067 is a perv, multiple liar and rightfully distrusted idiot.

tl;dr
Timelord2067 has been the one sending me unsolicited PM's twice (First act and second act)...  Roll Eyes
But considering the fact, that Timelord2067 is deranged, just here to troll + steal everyone's time, he might now even notice his shady abuses.
Timelord2067 is an untrustworthy and a disgusting scumbag, a malicious liar and he's deliberately spreading wrong accusations.

Conclusion:

Add

Code:
⁓Timelord2067

to your trust list to distrust Timelord2067 and remove him from DT.

Pages:
Jump to: