Pages:
Author

Topic: tips for begginers - page 3. (Read 1605 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 10:23:59 AM
any advice for beginner trader ? what exchange to use and worth trust ? what coins to consider trading in ? what strategies to use ?

As a beginner, always do your own research. Most of the info you will find online biased. For trading, use decentralized exchanges (Forkdelta, IDEX, WandX etc) Good luck!
Activity: 27
Merit: 5
March 12, 2018, 03:12:30 AM
I mainly use Paxful.com to process my trades! Legit, and good customer service
Activity: 115
March 11, 2018, 10:05:59 PM
Tips bgi pemula, prbanyakan lah membaca, krna dgn mmbca akn mmbuat anda mngrti smuanya,n hargai prturan forum, membaca lah krna dgn mmbca ilmu anda akn brtambh, smkin bnyk ente mmbca smkin bnyk pula ilmu yg ente dpatkn..
Activity: 154
March 11, 2018, 07:49:25 PM
The best start is to learn and get more knowledge about bitcoin,read forums and take suggestions.Then don't afraid to try new things to have an experience and know how the crypto world is.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
March 11, 2018, 06:26:39 PM
any advice for beginner trader ? what exchange to use and worth trust ? what coins to consider trading in ? what strategies to use ?

As what i have learned for trading that we should stick only to famous coins in which although expensive to purchase but very huge chances of earning like BTC, ETH, BCC and RIPPLE. But even though these coins are promising still we should invest only the amount that we can afford to lose.
copper member
Activity: 392
March 11, 2018, 06:08:09 PM
There are many exchanger. you can pick one based on your own research.Never put all your investment in one currency. Your capital should be broken into smaller lots for multiple positions at different price levels.Do not invest your life savings or money that may change your life drastically in the event of a loss. This rule is important mainly due to the existing level of uncertainty that still exists within the Bitcoin market. Take full advantage of available technology in order to gain maximum profit. Understanding the market is a continuous process and requires a lot of time, concentration and effort. It is very crucial to do research and be up to date with current trends. It is important to stay focused.Traders should keep in mind that losing, just as much as winning, is an integral part of trading.
Activity: 40
March 11, 2018, 11:20:11 AM
You must invest only the amount that you think you can afford.
Activity: 154
Merit: 34
March 04, 2018, 11:43:09 PM

you better try to find lots of knowledge about bitcoin and other crypto. there is plenty of bitcointalk knowledge material for your understanding. spend a little time reading and searching for knowledge. after that you will know what step will you do. may be useful.

yes, I agree with what you say.
the principle of starting a trade is to start to earn a profit or get a loss.
for beginner traders, you should first understand the fundamentals of each traded coin.
I hope this helps.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
March 04, 2018, 11:19:01 PM
Start out doing some Airdrops. Nice way for beginners to earn some free cryptocurrency.

New projects, but also ones already listed on coinmarketcap give away free coins and tokens to follow their social media

You can read everything about how to get started here:

https://medium.com/@RobertSteenhoff/why-i-participate-in-crypto-airdrops-5273bd25c0d7

but you must be careful in joining airdrops some of them are fake and virus/phishing sites so please study well before joining the airdrop program for your security

Yes so true, many crappy Airdrops around and major Airdrop channels just spreading them. Have been opting in for about 20 each day and select the high potential and easy to complete ones.

Feel free to join the channel: http://t.me/Premium_Crypto_Airdrops
March 04, 2018, 09:49:40 PM
Actually we are same ( a new beginner), i just remember of someone advice in this group also, he said " Before you do something that you never know about  it..Try to learn it first " , Never invest on something that you're not expert on it. So the conclusion is, we better learn first about trading before you get involve on it.

Its true. And be better spend your most of time, on reading. Reading in this forums. Theresa lot of knowledge which you must learn it first before focusing in huge envolment, like whats youve asking for.
And also try to check the meta sections, most @theymos, thereyou will know how to earn merit. Becoz merit is the number 1 way today how to rank up. Good luck and more power.
March 04, 2018, 06:16:57 PM
You are a beginner which means what you have asked in your post are mostly non-essential parts when it comes to trading, yes you do need to have an exchange in order to trade but you won't be earning if you don't know what to buy and sell in the first place. Some posts of the users here are right when they told you to dwell first mainly on technical analysis or the study of its price charts as it is really what a trader need in order to earn something from the market. You must study Technical Analysis first and create a trading account with a mock portfolio to test your skills with it. Also don't limit yourself with just the analyzation of the charts as you must also have a trading plan as well from entry to exit also with some contingency plans.

As beginners we need to observe also the situation of the business that we have so that we cannot waste our time and effort to do so.
Activity: 7
March 04, 2018, 11:30:38 AM
A few generic beginner tips that will help you to get up to speed:
1: Never invest more than you can afford to loose.
2: Buy the dips (looks easy and is quite easy, if you can resist huge green candles / FOMO)
3: Begin with trading CMC top 25 coins, to avoid to much risk in the beginning.
4: To get the best average price for long term holds, apply dollar cost averaging (buy fixed amounts each weak, and buy a bit more in case of a sudden dip)
5: Bitcointalk, youtube and Google are your friends. View and read a lot about trading to get the hang of it.
6: Do your own research on a coin. never just jump in based on some social media hype.

Hope this helps a little.

Thanks it will help alot of us noobs around.
Activity: 64
March 04, 2018, 11:29:37 AM
you must need to learn the basic knowledge about coins. Social media will help you but be careful on what you're reading it might fake. Youtube, Twitter and this forum will help you a lot
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
March 04, 2018, 05:51:41 AM
I would recommend you to do the research before taking any investment decision. You can take the help of online reviews if you are giving a thought to start trading on any exchange. However do not trade based on others opinion, you can start with the lowest required amount and learn from your own trial and error method. Build your own trading strategies and test it in different kind of environments.
Activity: 75
Merit: 6
March 04, 2018, 12:38:42 AM
Start out doing some Airdrops. Nice way for beginners to earn some free cryptocurrency.

New projects, but also ones already listed on coinmarketcap give away free coins and tokens to follow their social media

https://medium.com/@RobertSteenhoff/why-i-participate-in-crypto-airdrops-5273bd25c0d7

but you must be careful in joining airdrops some of them are fake and virus/phishing sites so please study well before joining the airdrop program for your security
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
March 03, 2018, 05:27:42 PM

Activity: 238
Merit: 46
March 03, 2018, 05:00:22 PM
For trading, you might want to check out GDAX or Binance and focus on starting with some of the top (less risky) coins while you get your feet wet and learn more about it. You'll hear a lot of people say to buy in the dip, which can be a good strategy for a quick buck. Be mindful of the market trends and don't invest ant money that you cannot afford to lose.

Good luck! 
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 08:12:49 AM

For newcomer is the best way to start from Bitcoin or Ethereum. These currencies are stable and understandable. It show good growing results. In addition it supported by many wallets and other services.
Activity: 36
Merit: 8
March 02, 2018, 02:48:44 AM
I'm not much of a trader, but a great platform to use is BitTrex. If you can supplement your trading with earning coins, and then invest those on a regular basis, you will do much better than just trading.
If he doesn't need to deposit fiat Finex is nice, otherwise there is a minimum deposit of 10k dollars for the new subscribers.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 02:19:47 AM
Before invest or treading, you should have the better understanding of how markets going on. Since you are a beginner I suggest trading on top 25 coins according to total market capitalization. top 25 coins have the low risk of loss. while you are studying about the trading, you can invest on ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: