Pages:
Author

Topic: tips for begginers - page 5. (Read 1605 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 09:34:43 AM
A few generic beginner tips that will help you to get up to speed:
1: Never invest more than you can afford to loose.
2: Buy the dips (looks easy and is quite easy, if you can resist huge green candles / FOMO)
3: Begin with trading CMC top 25 coins, to avoid to much risk in the beginning.
4: To get the best average price for long term holds, apply dollar cost averaging (buy fixed amounts each weak, and buy a bit more in case of a sudden dip)
5: Bitcointalk, youtube and Google are your friends. View and read a lot about trading to get the hang of it.
6: Do your own research on a coin. never just jump in based on some social media hype.

Hope this helps a little.
I will agree with this because It is not easy to invest if you dont have knowledge.Make sense for the decission we made because it is the equivalent for our success and the effort we made to make our huge profit grows.Were lucky enought to be a part of bitcoin and we give important of it same as we give importnat to our life.
Activity: 147
Merit: 11
February 28, 2018, 09:25:50 AM
I am also a newbie in this forum, and just joined bitcoin, right as you said, what tips for beginners? please answer? so that the beginners know about bitcoin and how it works like? please explain, thank you,
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1209
February 28, 2018, 09:23:04 AM
The one and only tip is HOLD

I have bought NEO 2 months ago and was holding it until today. Yesterday NEO price had increased, but today the price started to go down. 5min ago I sold NEO for ETH, and now it has started to recover.

I screwed...
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
February 28, 2018, 09:19:28 AM
If you want to start trading better you start a strategy or MCD from Altcoin to make sure where to buy and sell, if you have seen the MCD and put it there, you can consider it in that trade.
first is you should learn things from trading or in bitcoin you should have thoughts and knowledge knowing all things from what you want to do wether it is trade or in bitcoin thats the first step on how you will improve in one thing you should have the knowledge on what you want to do.
I think it's hard for the newbie to learn in-depth about market, capacity or volume, demand, supply, and so on, then I think you have more often to get together with expert traders in various forums, you can asking for help and read their tips, and then you can try firsthand to trading what are you doing?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 09:03:32 AM
any advice for beginner trader ? what exchange to use and worth trust ? what coins to consider trading in ? what strategies to use ?

For a newbie investor, just test the waters first. Don't fully invest since you're just trying to get to know the industry of trading first. Use only the amount of money you're prepared to lose. Don't go all in and feel regret when you lose all of your money when crashes come. Buy at dips to and learn to hold.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
February 28, 2018, 09:00:25 AM
any advice for beginner trader ? what exchange to use and worth trust ? what coins to consider trading in ? what strategies to use ?
It very hard and long time to as a beginners of bitcoin but.....we need patients for this kind of online job.Patient is very important to anybody who wants a job in this world.If you involved or one of a part in a business,you must trust it and have patient through it.If you believe,trust on it and do all you can do achieve your goal in life and continue believe in it and put God first in all the things you do.
Begin to understand things and believe on bitcoin. Read more about the efficiencies on bitcoin and how to develop ignorance as a beginners. Everybodys here encountered struggling moments the best tips to have knowledge and gain money as well is to join campaign with patience on the due time .Have determination and dedication in how to express your thoughts on the topic. And always keep secured your account then just always gaves efforts to be Great.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 08:51:35 AM
Try your best. Dont give up because bitcoin can change ypur life instantly
Activity: 203
February 28, 2018, 08:45:57 AM
It very hard and long time to as a beginners of bitcoin but.....we need patients for this kind of online job.Patient is very important to anybody who wants a job in this world.If you involved or one of a part in a business,you must trust it and have patient through it.If you believe,trust on it and do all you can do achieve your goal in life and continue believe in it and put God first in all the things you do.
Activity: 21
February 28, 2018, 08:44:42 AM
2: Buy the dips (looks easy and is quite easy, if you can resist huge green candles / FOMO)
4: To get the best average price for long term holds, apply dollar cost averaging (buy fixed amounts each weak, and buy a bit more in case of a sudden dip)
5: Bitcointalk, youtube and Google are your friends. View and read a lot about trading to get the hang of it.
6: Do your own research on a coin. never just jump in based on some social media hype.

This post has covered most of the points! Try it!
Activity: 98
February 28, 2018, 08:41:24 AM

As a beginner, the first thing you should do is keep reading and learn more before you invest in bitcoins.
Second, don't take out all your assets and invest in bitcoins, which is a stupid thing to do. The price of bitcoin is not stable. You need to do a risk assessment.
Activity: 252
February 28, 2018, 08:40:14 AM
And on the business itself there was a commentator who said that the best advice for a beginner is when you get behind the literature and start reading about it yourself, at least theory. And then when you want to do something (for example, investments), then we'll show you where to start.
Activity: 4
February 28, 2018, 08:32:35 AM
I think you should buy bitcoin cash and the trusted exchange which i would recommend is yobit and hitbtc.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
February 28, 2018, 08:30:28 AM
if you want to earn more money,my advice to you is to join in airdrop but there is no sure income because theres an airdrop who did not give any token,next  is bounty campaign,for me in this campaign there is 95% that you can earn money so if you want a sure income join in bounty campaign, and the other one is trading in this case you need to know more about reading graphic more investor was doing buy in low and sell when the price is going up these the things that i only know so far.
Activity: 161
February 28, 2018, 08:08:24 AM
any advice for beginner trader? what exchange to use and worth trust ? what coins to consider trading in? what strategies to use?
If I personally use a short and long-term strategy. So if the coin that I hold the price is high I sell in the short term, but if in the short term the coins that I have not up to new I use long term. And the coin I choose is a coin that the future prospects are good and clear.
Activity: 197
February 28, 2018, 07:21:11 AM
as a beginner in bitcoin the first step on how you will improve in one thing you should have the knowledge on what you want to do and try to find a lot of knowledge about bitcoin and other crypto. you must spend time in reading and searching knowledge if you to learn more.
Activity: 75
Merit: 6
February 28, 2018, 06:42:10 AM
Always turn on the cold head when you make transactions with bitcoin. Never be nervous when you drawdown. Distribute your capital between several coins. And keep investing as long as possible.

absolutely right! because there is one advice I get from a friend that you must put out your personal life when you are trading never trade with emotion or else you will make a bad decisions
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
February 25, 2018, 05:25:55 PM
Always turn on the cold head when you make transactions with bitcoin. Never be nervous when you drawdown. Distribute your capital between several coins. And keep investing as long as possible.
Activity: 36
Merit: 8
February 25, 2018, 05:23:26 PM
any advice for beginner trader ?use ?
Study, study and study!
Activity: 350
February 25, 2018, 04:51:47 PM
 Once you start trading as a beginner, start by small amounts to avoid making huge losses from the start.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 08:45:24 AM
If you want to start trading better you start a strategy or MCD from Altcoin to make sure where to buy and sell, if you have seen the MCD and put it there, you can consider it in that trade.
first is you should learn things from trading or in bitcoin you should have thoughts and knowledge knowing all things from what you want to do wether it is trade or in bitcoin thats the first step on how you will improve in one thing you should have the knowledge on what you want to do.
Pages:
Jump to: