Pages:
Author

Topic: tips for begginers - page 4. (Read 1605 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 12:25:15 AM
First Do your own research! Invest only what you can afford to lose that's RULE no.1
secondly Don't put all your eggs in one basket, DIVERSIFY that's RULE no.2

Binance, bittrex and coinexchange got my trust in trading.

Coins to consider trading in are those who have protocols like  NEO, XRP, ETH etc. (DYOR) is important

Strategies to use well. BUY LOW SELL HIGH and don't sell at Loss just HODL.

Happy trading Wink
Activity: 154
March 01, 2018, 10:52:03 PM
For me you should read the forum in this forum posts. They have many tips you just read it and  keep posting.
Activity: 112
March 01, 2018, 10:35:27 PM
A few generic beginner tips that will help you to get up to speed:
1: Never invest more than you can afford to loose.
2: Buy the dips (looks easy and is quite easy, if you can resist huge green candles / FOMO)
3: Begin with trading CMC top 25 coins, to avoid to much risk in the beginning.
4: To get the best average price for long term holds, apply dollar cost averaging (buy fixed amounts each weak, and buy a bit more in case of a sudden dip)
5: Bitcointalk, youtube and Google are your friends. View and read a lot about trading to get the hang of it.
6: Do your own research on a coin. never just jump in based on some social media hype.

Hope this helps a little.
this helps a lot.
this really helps me, appreciated!!
This advice is truly can help us as who is planning to enter the crypto trading world. It well help for us to improved our gain knowledge here in forum. Tnx and more power!
Activity: 85
March 01, 2018, 09:52:58 PM
The best resource that helped me with trading/investing is books. If you like reading, buy some books about investing, finance.
Go to tradingview.com and try to understand how professionals do their technical analysis.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Bounty Campaign Management
March 01, 2018, 06:45:35 PM
Be informed. Get involved. Have the determination to learn the "what's and how's" here in the forum. Better is the way for those who are well-informed and willing to be involved about cryptocurrencies like bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
March 01, 2018, 05:47:03 PM
I'm not much of a trader, but a great platform to use is BitTrex. If you can supplement your trading with earning coins, and then invest those on a regular basis, you will do much better than just trading.
Activity: 32
March 01, 2018, 05:04:07 PM
just find good and legitimate youtuber channels to listen to that talks about the latest news and what it means. thats work  Smiley
Activity: 9
March 01, 2018, 01:42:53 PM
Thanks i learnt a lot and it was very useful
Activity: 30
March 01, 2018, 11:34:24 AM
A few generic beginner tips that will help you to get up to speed:
1: Never invest more than you can afford to loose.
2: Buy the dips (looks easy and is quite easy, if you can resist huge green candles / FOMO)
3: Begin with trading CMC top 25 coins, to avoid to much risk in the beginning.
4: To get the best average price for long term holds, apply dollar cost averaging (buy fixed amounts each weak, and buy a bit more in case of a sudden dip)
5: Bitcointalk, youtube and Google are your friends. View and read a lot about trading to get the hang of it.
6: Do your own research on a coin. never just jump in based on some social media hype.

Hope this helps a little.
It's a great help for me that you gave an advice, i am also a begginers here in forum.
Activity: 125
March 01, 2018, 04:43:11 AM
Personally what I am doing is I am doing bountyies and get some amount of money and trade using them, So no risk.. This is a good way to follow
Activity: 140
March 01, 2018, 04:05:29 AM
Bitcoin is obviously one of the best ways to invest for today, to those who are begginer trader here are some tips and strategies that helps you in trading, bank roll management, it means managing the amount you are trading on a daily basis, dont over Trade, if you have one or two losing trades in a row then you are done  for the day, learning, you need to learn everyday about old fashioned trading, have  a strategy, make a list of coins you are going to watch daily so you can become a familiar with their price action.
Activity: 322
March 01, 2018, 01:39:15 AM
The best advice is don't trade in beginners it is not comfortable to expecting a profit. Because many newbies are affected in trading they don't know about the trading strategy.
This is a risky investment so try to gain some knowledge in this forum then continue to analyze the best coin. This is the right choice for beginners if you want to invest know you only affected your investment.
Activity: 210
March 01, 2018, 01:06:42 AM
any advice for beginner trader ? what exchange to use and worth trust ? what coins to consider trading in ? what strategies to use ?

For beginners my advise is to equip yourself first with information about bitcoin what its origin, how does it works, what are the benefits, what are the do's and don'ts, as a trader the right time to buy is when the value is low. There are a lot of information on bitcointalk, experience in facebook and google.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Experience the Future of DeFi
February 28, 2018, 10:17:59 AM
First thing for most, please do read a lot about cryptocurrencies. These are really hard to absorb and it is too risky so you should have a full understanding about all this. Regarding exchange, well I can suggest my top 3 would be Bittrex, Binance and Kucoin. Those are my favorites because it is fast to use and user-friendly. If you are a beginner, then you may first invest on the blue chips. Meaning the top most coins we have on coinmarketcap. Because they are more stable than other tokens. Lastly, control your emotions, do not be too greedy. Goodluck Smiley
Activity: 210
February 28, 2018, 10:04:02 AM
any advice for beginner trader ? what exchange to use and worth trust ? what coins to consider trading in ? what strategies to use ?
There are some tips for beginners, I think this is great:
~ Understanding the Characteristics of Bitcoin Movement.
      Bitcoin price movements in the market have certain characteristics that are influenced by several factors either fundamental or technical news, and certain other things that have its own uniqueness.
~ Conduct Technical and Fundamental Analysis
      Before trading, you must learn to analyze the bitcoin price movement technically, by understanding the indicators and trading tools that match the characteristics of bitcoin movement in the market.
~ Read the global news and news events that will appear
      In trading, we need to pay attention to what news (news event) will appear and what time the news is released. In addition, the ongoing global news that may affect the bitcoin price movement is also important to be given attention.
Hope this helps you.
My tips for begginers,is they must have a knowledge on what they enter.They must know the whole story behind it.They must be patient and a hardworking one.And understand the character of bitcoin movement.They be must know to manage the time.And even if its a risky one but still you must be ready of what circumtances come in every step you make
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
February 28, 2018, 09:58:04 AM
There are some tips for beginners, I think this is great:
~ Understanding the Characteristics of Bitcoin Movement.
      Bitcoin price movements in the market have certain characteristics that are influenced by several factors either fundamental or technical news, and certain other things that have its own uniqueness.
~ Conduct Technical and Fundamental Analysis
      Before trading, you must learn to analyze the bitcoin price movement technically, by understanding the indicators and trading tools that match the characteristics of bitcoin movement in the market.
~ Read the global news and news events that will appear
      In trading, we need to pay attention to what news (news event) will appear and what time the news is released. In addition, the ongoing global news that may affect the bitcoin price movement is also important to be given attention.
Hope this helps you.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 09:51:13 AM
My advice for you is to know already the risk when it comes to trading because in the exchange the value of the bitcoin or altcoins are volatile. You should know how to be patience, if the the value are in the low price. Just read about the article about the exchange. I think many exchange that has a great coin to be exchanged. Always sell your bitcoin or altcoins if it has already profits and buy if the the value are in low price. It is easy to understand and you will be ready to go if you keep in your mind the advice to you of the some of the member here. Always read about the reviews and articles about the exchange site that you will enter.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
February 28, 2018, 09:49:36 AM
Trading is not so easy which also risky and it's take lot of time to being a good Trader. So, you as a beginners i would like to suggest you few things which given below:
1. Give your time for being Trader.
2. Don't invest more than you can afford to loose.
3. Give your time to Bitcointalk, youtube and Google where you can know a lot of things about Trade.
4. Buy at low price and sell at high price.
Activity: 9
February 28, 2018, 09:40:50 AM
DO NOT HOLD CRYPTO ON AN EXCHANGE!!!!!

this cannot be stressed enough. One reason for this is to avoid loosing your coins due to hacking! Your a relying on another person to look after your money because you are not in possession of your private keys whilst its on an exchange. Another reason its best to keep your crypto of an exchange is because it adds an extra fire wall to you making some rash decisions you will regret. The time it takes to get your crypto of your hardware wallet is usually enough time to come to a clear head and ignore and FOMO or FUD
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
February 28, 2018, 09:39:08 AM
Study first and research the necessary things you have to learn about trading crypto currencies because you dont want to lose your money when you dont know what your doing. Start with only a small capital just to learn how things work and once you get a hang of it you can deposit big amounts. Invest in known altcoins that has good value and never buy price in green, try to buy cheap altcoins. If you dont know something just search it in google, youtube, bitcointalk. I hope these helps.
Pages:
Jump to: