Pages:
Author

Topic: TIPS to be come victorious in bitcoin - page 10. (Read 2590 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 06:35:37 AM
follow it with a commitment that has been formed before you start it, even though there is a small risk. you start the market well, should be more patient with the condition of fluctuating prices. this will be a long and short term, your choice
Activity: 10
June 12, 2018, 06:24:15 AM
yeah its so motivate to me, the newbie because i can buy some stuff to mine a bitcoins because a VGA is so expensive so i try to post on this forum to get some bit coint to help my economic life and buy some fender Deluxe hehhehehehehe
Activity: 182
June 12, 2018, 04:15:44 AM
My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

https://i.imgur.com/FMVKtb8.jpg

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".
Great. I still hold the belief and hope in bitcoin and crypto. The value of cryptocurrency is not in short-term speculation. The value of success is not in timidity. When you see a bitcoin that costs $ 300 and grows at 20k for a long time to expand the popularity and demand of the people. bitcoin and crypto need more time to complete utilities and brands.
Activity: 39
June 12, 2018, 04:04:26 AM
You need to do just one thing - be patient and HODL Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
June 12, 2018, 04:03:41 AM
You don't need to overtrade to gain as much as possible, cause this cryptoworld is so difficult, and also more difficult is to manage emotions. Keep the mind free and always see the fundamental, and surely you will understand how the future of Bitcoin could bring to us, early adopter Wink
Activity: 266
June 12, 2018, 03:59:17 AM
My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

https://i.imgur.com/FMVKtb8.jpg

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".

That's what i do right now  but in every seconds and every minutes my savings from different wallets have decrease a little bit more not only in bitcoin but also in other kind of alt coins but of course we have nothing to do if we don't use this kind of strategy. we just wait until there is a good development. Everyday I monitored the price I think it will stay longer in 7,000 usd I don't know whats happening.
Activity: 173
June 12, 2018, 03:14:17 AM
I think the best tips if your invested in bitcoin is to hold it for long term because i really believe that time will come bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will still be profitable in coming years.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 12, 2018, 03:08:26 AM
Looks like the answer refers to one direction that is agree with what you say. Me too. The main capital in investing other than money is patience. Patience can make us mentally strong to face all possibilities that will happen. With so, glory will be achieved.
Just being patience won't help at all. You will need to use your brain Just buying a shit coin and holding it forever with a hope that the price will rise back won't be helping you at all. You will need to sometimes let your investment go. Sell it with loss you that you can open opportunities to invest on other better coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 02:55:41 AM

That is the right thing to do. Always believe in bitcoin do not lose hope because bitcoin can overcome all this kind of struggle and the ups and downs of bitcoin is normal and to become success we need to stay calm,be patience and ignore those negative news. I hope everyone to this kind of strategies because this is the key to became successful in bitcoin industries.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 02:53:16 AM
Looks like the answer refers to one direction that is agree with what you say. Me too. The main capital in investing other than money is patience. Patience can make us mentally strong to face all possibilities that will happen. With so, glory will be achieved.
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
June 12, 2018, 02:51:35 AM
I agree on that quotation. There come in crypto, I almost gave up because I am losing everything. But there goes the December pump. I'm so glad that I didn't sell my bitcoins that time.
Activity: 125
June 12, 2018, 02:49:00 AM
yes is true,you need to be patient,i think you need relax mind to take good decision.that mean mean dont take serious decision when you are not in good mood.if you are not in well fit mind you cannot trade in crypto,you going to loose you money.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
June 12, 2018, 02:33:20 AM
This is as simple as it gets for newbies who are always hyper when a fall happens, you need to chill down and not loose your head, suddenly I'm seeing all bs threads that's it's going down, while it's already climbing up. Imagine holding from 10 cents and now see the value. I'm always calm irrespective of the volatility in the prices that's how I make money.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 02:15:53 AM
Yes one of the keys is patience and trust with Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is strong, believe me, you will all be successful again this year. Although the market is experiencing a storm then hold it. From the beginning that if you dove here, should be prepared to bear a very high risk financially. Currently the coin of cryptocurrancy on the market is green it means the value of Bitcoin starts to recover from the decrease and slowly increases and sometimes decreases slightly but increases again. It's very easy to change but I'm sure it will recover soon and I think it's the middle of the year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 12, 2018, 02:05:53 AM
How To Become Successful In Bitcoin?

1. Don't be too aggressive. Just wait! - being too aggressive and excited is not the best attitude to be successful in bitcoin. You need to have patience.

2. Post every single day. - posting is what we do in bitcoin. More post. More chances of earning money. So don't forget to post everyday.

3. Learn how to invest. - if you wanted to earn bigger money, then why don't you try investing in bitcoin. That is the best option. Just don't spend too much money in investing.
PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
June 12, 2018, 01:44:25 AM
Patience, Courage and determination. You need also study bitcoin and what bitcoin can do in crypto world, Study also the trend of bitcoin from previous year so you have idea, read and search about who invest bitcoin or what country invest in bitcoin. and being positive in bitcoin.
Activity: 420
June 12, 2018, 01:43:10 AM
yes, patience and not easily give up is the key to success in the world of bitcoin or crypto, because everything will not be able to instantly all need a process, if we can be patient and not easily give up success only a matter of time will come at the right time.
Activity: 70
June 12, 2018, 01:31:12 AM
In life there is nothing instant and easy, making a profit from bitcoin is not just buying when it's cheap and selling when it's expensive, but we also have to have a powerful strategy so that we can stay profitable when bitcoin prices are in trouble.
Activity: 11
June 12, 2018, 01:21:29 AM
Im sure the bitcoin will recover again but it will take time of course. We just have to be patient.
Jlv
Activity: 336
The Future Of Work
June 12, 2018, 01:17:37 AM
Yes its true just calm down just relax and the success will be coming to us, we only have to do now is be patience, bitcoin give us good fortune.
Pages:
Jump to: