Pages:
Author

Topic: TIPS to be come victorious in bitcoin - page 8. (Read 2590 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
June 30, 2018, 10:20:18 PM
the most important thing is to have a large capital to buy lots of coins, after that hold, when the price goes up all. then big profits are sure to be earned.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3
June 30, 2018, 01:10:55 PM
You are 100% right for us to be successful we just need to be calm and be patient and everything will be fine and will go through our way. Don't be greedy and afraid of what the price is and keep investing, remember if the price is going all the way there are no other options for it but to increase again. Don't give up investing and remember that one who gives up always loses then those who don't.
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 01:09:31 PM
These tips is helpful to everyone to become victorious in bitcoin, you have to give trust, always positive and more patience. When there is the price changing you don't panic, instead just relax and monitor its price. We know it already that investing in bitcoin is risky so we have to accept some risk may happen.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 12:45:19 PM
You are right, my friends, As long as we live in this world, we still have hope so always remember that nothing will be possible in the world. There is always a rainbow always after the rain. As in our real experience that after our struggle there are always good things happening and that means that never lose hope, but patiently waiting for the right time is necessary to achieve our success. And you need to remember wisely in managing your finances.
Activity: 224
June 30, 2018, 12:20:58 PM
The truth about bitcoin is that it is highly unpredictable even though simple demand and supply control its price value the best trick to make a profit out of bitcoin is to follow the cryptocurrency, blockchain news or any other news of a factor that affects bitcoin and trade bitcoin based on your predictions on its price.
Activity: 70
June 28, 2018, 11:34:29 AM
Stay alert about the market, vigilant about the turbulences in the crypto world and ready to take challenges without giving in to raised anxieties. Invest, hold, be literate about the market fluctuations. Do not make it an addiction and do not fall into depression if the rates crash at a rapid rate, these are d storms which will pass , should be the optimistic attitude.
Activity: 25
June 28, 2018, 05:24:08 AM
This image can actually be a double-edged sword. When we stop moving, we can be take a wrong step. Since success is already in sight, we give up and choosing backwards. Sometimes choosing to give up is the right decision.We also need to use our six sense to become victorious.  Just learn and learn how to wait and most of them have their own principles with strong patience.
Activity: 378
June 28, 2018, 04:31:32 AM
Such a good tips. That's right, do not ever make the mistake of giving up before getting what we want, because I also believe in our crypto world that must be true calm and patient, we must believe that we can pass the obstacles that will occur in our future. Then the main poin is
The key to being successful in bitcoin is Patience. If you have this quality then I will assure you that you will achieve your goals in bitcoin.
Activity: 99
June 27, 2018, 05:20:58 PM
Yes calm or patience is the knly way to get good profit on the crypto world. If you will panic you will loss oppurtunity get huge profit. And it can also cause more dump
Activity: 411
June 27, 2018, 06:04:52 AM
That's a great statement. I have seen this picture long time ago thanks for sharing. I had the conversation yesterday with my friend, who told me that he is a strong believer in bitcoin, and when everybody would quit, he would stay because he believed that bitcoin would make him wealthy.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
June 25, 2018, 02:09:14 PM
Here are some tips to be victorious with bitcoins :

1) Invest only the amount that you can afford to loose. This will ensure you never sell in loss due to panic.

2) Do proper research about the current market situation.

3) Instead of investing some amount on a fixed time per month, buy at dips.

4) Personally I believe more on holding than trading in case of bitcoins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 25, 2018, 02:06:15 PM
To become victorious in bitcoin, give trust that even if there is price low will happen and hold it while the price is low, because soon it will rise, so be patience to wait. Patience is one thing that you can make victorious.  The next is think always a good about bitcoin and don't think negatives. The important that to become victorious in bitcoin, that its needed will have a lot of knowledge.
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 01:52:32 PM
The best tip to become victorious in Bitcoin would be to be patient and don't let greed or panic enter your mind. Many people end up selling earlier into a pump due to getting greedy and miss a huge return on their investment. Also if you believe in the crypto project you are invested in than there is nothing for your to panic.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
June 25, 2018, 01:44:48 PM
nowdays bitcoin or other altcoins is a known as digital form of investment, and if talk about investment, you just need to hold for long term and also spend only the money you can afford to lose, so you not panic when market suddenly down, remember patience is the only key in investment Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!
June 25, 2018, 01:38:22 PM
yes this ia true dont be ignorance and affected by bad or fud news stay calm keep holding think wiser and be patiant thats all.
To be successful in bitcoin you need to have patience . Dont be greedy because there's a time for everything . If you ever fail never feel hopeless to try again. You need to study more so that you will be able to know something about investment.
Activity: 126
June 22, 2018, 11:15:48 PM
One of the keys is patience and trust in Bitcoin.I Being thankful for whatever is gained and discipline is the way to succeed. Until now I am studying for it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 11:12:57 PM
In high fluctuation market like cryptocurrency, patients is a must. We can not make accurate prediction about market but if we believe on fundamental cryptocurrency, we will make profits from our investment. Cryptocurrency is long term investment and i think its need time to grow
Activity: 191
June 22, 2018, 10:49:35 PM
My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

https://i.imgur.com/FMVKtb8.jpg

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".

That's what i decide now to focus on what i have started involving in crypto world, even if there is more task everyday I realized that patience, calm and humble are very important to every person to become successful in life. I've already a member in any signature campaign but after a few weeks I felt bored and clampsy
eventually I realized that all my effort is useless if i quit so i decide now to make positive with courage to fulfill all my task.
Activity: 635
Merit: 251
June 22, 2018, 09:29:35 PM
My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".

Nothing we don't already know
But I am loving the inspirational words.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 09:27:31 PM
I think patience is the key factor in everything you must be patient to bitcoin, think about all things you are doing with it and hope only for your own mind and luck in future, patience is very important for an investor, however there are other factors too that help in being successful at Bitcoin. For instance, if we are planning to buy lamden, we have to very pratical and should plan way before the investment. This helps in evaluating all the various aspects of our investment.
Pages:
Jump to: