Pages:
Author

Topic: TIPS to be come victorious in bitcoin - page 6. (Read 2590 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 08:45:25 PM
Experienced investors have the ability to earn a profit regardless of the situation in the market, we should not neglect behind the struggle of the scene and list the amount of their infinite loss in the past during their learning process. I always believed that someone should invest his time to learn before investing his money.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
July 29, 2018, 08:40:18 PM
Many people right now are doing a panic selling because they are afraid to loss their money into bitcoin and instead they selling it.yes they quit and trasfer into other currency which is not good. As me, i have a patience on holding it until such time that good to sell those coin.
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
July 29, 2018, 08:31:23 PM
True what you say. Man will be destroyed because of greed and only with patience man will get happiness.
patience must be based on intelligent thinking and ability to make the right decision to succeed. all must be properly planned and continue to learn to succeed.
Activity: 763
Merit: 252
July 29, 2018, 08:02:28 PM
the best tip for now is buy more bitcoin because he is on the cheapest price now. and starting to pump again.. last month the price was in 6k but now is in 8k so your are not to late to buy more... last year the pump starting is in the month of August and September and now ithink its happening again...
Activity: 140
July 17, 2018, 01:10:09 PM
Yeah. Patience is needed in crypto to be successful. If you want quick gains, chances are that you'll incur loss and lose interest in the market. So just HODL and get gains.
Activity: 369
Merit: 106
July 17, 2018, 01:08:49 PM
Yes, I totally agree. Many of them fail because of surrender. but those who keep trying will succeed. because in my opinion, hard work will not betray the results.
Activity: 308
July 17, 2018, 12:47:50 PM
that's all for holders, not for traders Smiley
To me, remember stop lost every time trading. Set clear target and sell when they reach the target!
Never break the rules, which is most important things you need!
Happy trading guys!
Activity: 37
July 17, 2018, 12:44:42 PM
The topic is worth discussing. People nowadays are greedy that they forget everything except money. Patience is important.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
July 17, 2018, 12:20:58 PM
If things seem too good to be true than they usually are.
It's the motto I live by, useful in crypto imo.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 12:18:46 PM
Yes...thanks, your advice is well noted
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
July 17, 2018, 11:34:30 AM
Sure you are right. But I can not do that, I can not control emotions. When the market goes down, I panic, and at those times I often make unwise decisions
Its normal. But i suggest to separate emotional feelings from your investments, because that might affect your thinking, and can caused you to not be able to manage your investment, and that will lead you to lose your investment. Fixed that, so that when this kind of situation happen again, you'll know whats the right to do. Goodluck!
Activity: 80
July 17, 2018, 10:57:10 AM
For every first time investor:

Invest only what you are willing to lose
    Bitcoin market is highly volatile and controlled by whales.
    There are people who bought Bitcoin at $1 and have not sold them till now. It is easier said than done. You would have sell it the moment it is $10
    There many scam coins in the market with no real technology
    Most of the other cryptocurrencies are still in their development. It means they are being valued for their concept rather than product
    It is easier to lose money in Bitcoin than to earn it
    Do not keep you Bitcoins on the exchanges. Store them safely with yourself

Just be safe and research before you invest.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 10:49:41 AM
this is so true. I believe in bitcoin and i don't let into my emotions. Even if i see those red marker i don't be a negative instead taking the advantage to buy while the price is low.
Activity: 127
July 17, 2018, 10:43:39 AM
The market will always go down and up, and it may go up and down several times in a very short period of time, so as a true BTC investor, do not care about the price of BTC in the short term.
Activity: 434
July 17, 2018, 10:30:57 AM
Sure you are right. But I can not do that, I can not control emotions. When the market goes down, I panic, and at those times I often make unwise decisions
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
July 17, 2018, 10:25:26 AM
yes you are right, every patience will surely bear fruit and every what we plant one day we will pick it, because the key to success is patient and consistent. and patiently also we have approached the key to success.
Yes, investing in bitcoin is need a lot of patience, because bitcoin price takes time to increase. But the most important before investing is to know all the things about it first. Dont just started without knowing about it. Because when you have knowledge about it, im sure that you'll know what to do in your investments, and it will really help you to success on it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
July 17, 2018, 10:19:35 AM
Well, as we all know that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency market is still in the basic phase of development and thus expecting stability is not a wise idea. However, I have seen most of the newbies trying to earn the profit without the high amount of efforts. It is true that experienced investors have the ability to earn profit irrespective of the situation in the market, we should not ignore behind the scene struggle and the list of their infinite amount of losses in the past during their learning process. I have always believed that one should invest his time in learning before investing his money.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
July 17, 2018, 10:13:41 AM
I agree with your opinion that can motivate people who have lost their money when bear market occurs.
a clear hold will produce good results in the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
July 17, 2018, 10:00:08 AM
My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".

I do agree that you must have the patience in order to reach your goal. It is only natural for Bitcoin to fall. There will be a day that Bitcoin's price will rise up again. Be patient. This tip is not only applicable in Bitcoin, but also in real life.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
July 17, 2018, 09:54:10 AM
yes you are right, every patience will surely bear fruit and every what we plant one day we will pick it, because the key to success is patient and consistent. and patiently also we have approached the key to success.
Pages:
Jump to: