Pages:
Author

Topic: TIPS to be come victorious in bitcoin - page 15. (Read 2590 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
There are sure standards to make progress in our life. These standards are valid for bitcoin as well as it is valid for different fields of human life. Persistence, Cool mindedness, confidence, more learning about the field in which one needs to work, diligent work, benevolent, without eagerness are couple of standards if embraced, achievement is 100% certain for him. Never attempt to hurt others, whatever you provide for the universe; returns to you duplicated many circumstances. So do great have great.
On the off chance that somebody embraces above characteristics, he will never end up miserable, negative mastermind. He will never be baffled. Sadness can not touch such a constructive disapproved of individual bringing about no pulse perish which is regular today.
Activity: 133
yes i totally agree to this. keeping hope alive is giving self to live. investment needs patience and persistence so you need to give up easy be patience and hope for the best, because surely the best time will come.
Activity: 42
Yes this is true in all aspects. Be calm, trick is that you should buy bitcoin when price is low and sale when price is high.
Patience and one thing more your research regarding this, leads to success in this field.

copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1
You have made a good point. In addition, never sell at a loss, always take profit when you make some gains, always do research before investing and watch out for news.
Activity: 101
I am agree. I believe in bitcoin and some other cryptos because I see its big potential and future necessary. So in HODL we trust
Activity: 68
My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

https://i.imgur.com/FMVKtb8.jpg

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".

5 Tips to Win the Most Bitcoin Trading Strategy:

- Bitcoin Price Predictions
-Buying At Low
-Selling At Higher Prices
-Bitcoin lit
-Market analysis

To win bitcoin it must have a trick and high confidence if the trader is too confident with the issue of the nature of the incendiary the losses will befall the trader itself, in addition to tips on win trading bitcoin seprti mentioned above, traders also do not easily eaten the issue so that rush into buying or selling bitcoins when trading.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
My tips for winning bitcoin are to work patiently and never be greedy. Stay tuned with Bitcoin until you are successful. When the price is dumped and the market is not good then still do not give up. Because Bitcoin's price increases once again and decreases again. When it is low in the market, buy some bitcoin. When the price increases, you will sell it. You will get huge profits in it. And do not share your wallet, password with anyone. Always use strong password.
Activity: 110
Be patient. Moderate your greed. Don’t make crucial decisions when you’re upset. Try to remain calm when everyone is panicking. Use setbacks to your advantage.
Most people decide to sell their bitcoins because they were not patient enough, sometimes Bitcoins value stalls for a while before it picks up again. But since they thought it wasn’t going anyway and then they decide to sell and then boom it’s starts to go high.
If you’re willing to invest for a longer period of time, you’re decreasing your risk and increasing your profits because you’ll be able to choose safer options with slow, but steady growth.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Be patient. Moderate your greed. Don’t make crucial decisions when you’re upset. Try to remain calm when everyone is panicking. Use setbacks to your advantage.
Most people decide to sell their bitcoins because they were not patient enough, sometimes Bitcoins value stalls for a while before it picks up again. But since they thought it wasn’t going anyway and then they decide to sell and then boom it’s starts to go high.
Activity: 98
Patience and hardwork. Many people believe that starting bitcoin you would automaticLly be rich and thats not the case. Being patient with your work in bitcoin is the key to its sucess rather than speeding it up and being imaptient.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
That is the spirit it is always best to hold your bitcoin no matter how bad the Price is due to the fact that the bitcoin market is always volatile and at that there will be a lot of ups and down in terms of price. Bitcoin at the end will rise above the present below $10,000 because more people are coming into bitcoin despite the fact that many countries are kicking against bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
REMIIT.IO
Activity: 267
I think the golden rule to be successful in bitcoin is to have patience at all times. Also to be a enthusiastic one for you to be able to stay in the long run no matter how difficult the situation is. Those who persevere will be granted.
Activity: 308
My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".
Just adding my suggestion upon taking the risk. We must take the risk in every single task of our crypto life if we want to be successful someday cause those cryptocurrencies millionaires and billionaires now they took the risk thats why they stand what they for now.
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Thanks for a very encouraging tips, I agree on you. I hope everyone especially the newbies in crypto world will learn now how to be more patient and don't get easily panic when there's a price drop. If we all learn how to hold and stop spreading negative news there would be no more price crashing and the trading market will be more lively and we will become rich and successful.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
The crypto coins in the market is in the green color it means the value of bitcoin are starting to recovery from the dip and it's slowly increasing and sometimes it decrease a little but it increase again. It's very volatile but I believe it will recover soon and I think the mid of the year.
The price stabilized at $9,000 and we cant even see some movement to recovery,or maybe we need to accept that this is what the recovery means..that this is what the price in which bitcoin will stay.

I hate to think that theres no bullrun but lets open our self for this,so if it become reality then we will not be frustrated for that long wait.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

To have or reach our victory in bitcoin we as a supporter of it needs to be much brave and has a long patience because we all known that in this system there are a very high risk which is including a high volatility. For instance, the movement in the market are really ups and down. Sometimes there will we a long run of downfall which is the reasons why some of us are really felt nervous and panic but I believe that it is much better to be calm in that kind of situations therefore we can think much better and making good decision so in the near future we can still survive and reach our victory.
Activity: 154
Yeah right, if bitcoin prices do not change, then where the benefits can be obtained ?, investing in bitcoin is not just arbitrarily save money in bitcoin, but we also have to play using the strategy.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
If you want to become victorious in bitcoin then you should learn how to gather more and more knowledge because that is what you need in order to be unstoppable in almost all aspects in this world. If you have a lot of knowledge then you cannot be fooled and you know what to do and what are the things that you need to avoid. So keep learning everyday so you can become victorious someday.
Activity: 280
I definitely agree with the thread author on how to become victorious with bitcoin. "Never quit" and stay focus with your goal to achieve your dream of becoming successful with your endeavor. A quitter never wins and a winner never quits, this is the phrase that I am following that drives me to continue being a bounty hunter though I have not yet received my reward but I still continue because of my determination that someday I will be rewarded with my effort.
Pages:
Jump to: