Pages:
Author

Topic: TIPS to be come victorious in bitcoin - page 17. (Read 2590 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 254
April 26, 2018, 04:56:23 AM
My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".
I agree, you need to be patience in order for you to be victorious or successful in bitcoin.  You need to be calmed and try to wait and hope that everything will be alright.  Maybe from now the price of bitcoin is not that high,  but we all know that it is the nature of bitcoin is being volatile.  We must be optimistic that it will regain its value.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
April 26, 2018, 04:53:50 AM
Your suggestion I will keep in my head and I will lift the image into my personal journal,why people are greedy cause humans have high emotions and that's what makes people greedy right.The emotion that we have to manage wisely then will get a healthy and clear mind That's I also often see in some threads in this forum Keeping better than cure.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
April 26, 2018, 04:41:50 AM
Whenever bitcoin's price is falling, take that scenario in a positive way. We can not see success if we cannot pass through the struggles. Bitcoin's price is volatile so we expect some emotions to butt in but we can still be optimistic about it. Everyone wants to achieve success, so make a purpose and goal in terms of investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 03:48:53 AM
It is better to keep moving forward in order to success, just like what happen to the figure in previous post, he almost win then he suddenly quit, patient is also the key of success in bitcoin investment.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 03:26:04 AM
My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

http://i.imgur.com/FMVKtb8.jpg

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".
if we want to win the bitcoin game we have to pay attention to some small but profitable things for its users some things to watch out for should predict high bitcoin low prices, buy bitcoins when market prices are low, sell bitcoins when prices soar, analyze market prices, and predict international prices
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
April 26, 2018, 03:22:06 AM
Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen... yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.

Good things comes for those who wait... Educate youraelf while waiting so that you will not be easily persuade by those who doesn't know the depth of bitcoin.

Hi mate, i love that words you say," EDUCATE YOURSELF WHILE WAITING "
Activity: 336
April 26, 2018, 03:06:04 AM
Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen... yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.

Good things comes for those who wait... Educate youraelf while waiting so that you will not be easily persuade by those who doesn't know the depth of bitcoin.
Activity: 138
Merit: 15
April 26, 2018, 02:59:03 AM
Just dont be distracted of the ever and sudden changes of Butcoin price. Instead, accumulate more and try to buy more coin as much as you could. Coins are volatile, you wont know where it will bring you. But there is one certain thing, getting to bitcoin will cause you to gain more than you expected, not instantly but just in time. Just keep holding, you'll see it going well soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 02:52:00 AM
it is very interesting to listen to different opinions on the account bitcoin! Of course the most important thing is patience! the more the market is very clear and cyclical! I am sure that after the fall there will always be growth and vice versa! The main thing to remember is that there is no eternal growth! you need to record profits in time!
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
April 23, 2018, 06:34:50 AM
My advice is the same as everyone else to be patient. But this is not enough to be happy with bitcoins. The holding's strategy cannot be basic. These coins are only your Foundation for the future. But we have to live now. We need to look for ways to earn bitcoins for everyday life. For this I use trading. Perhaps in the future there will be other ways but you need to have certain skills.
Activity: 316
April 23, 2018, 06:33:06 AM
Maybe I can give you one tip for you. I just can not help HODL. But if you want to learn more beautifully, you will be able to read the other threads here. I just can not say anything.
Activity: 237
April 23, 2018, 06:24:59 AM
Tips, just simply be observant to all of the thing that you think will help you grow in this kind of field in this case if you all the know the strategies then you will surely be successful in this field and you need to be focus and always eager to learn new things always ask different persons that will help you with this.
Activity: 546
April 23, 2018, 04:06:56 AM

"When there are times you want to quit, remember the reason why you are started."
We are always want to become successful but we can't wait. A lot of people fail to achieve their goals because they don't have patience. Essentially, we lose because our enthussiasm to do our best until the end is not constant. We just determine to start things but when we feel that nothings happen to our hardwork, we always want to quit. Remember, Success is not instant. If we our determine to attain our objectives no matter how it is hard or long, whether we have sleepless nights, whether we spend a lot of time, because we are determine, we always meet our success.
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
April 23, 2018, 03:45:56 AM
Everyone can be victorious as long as you have the determination , you the patience , positive mind , advance thingking , and trust .
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
April 22, 2018, 01:45:01 PM
The crypto coins in the market is in the green color it means the value of bitcoin are starting to recovery from the dip and it's slowly increasing and sometimes it decrease a little but it increase again. It's very volatile but I believe it will recover soon and I think the mid of the year.
Bitcoin is already growing quite well in the price and the last week we see its good growth. Now he has already exceeded the rate of 9000 dollars, but immediately went back a little. I think it's just for the weekend, when the activity of trading on the exchanges goes down. Apparently, this is the first signs of its price movement up. Now there are only some good news, so nothing hinders its growth.
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
April 22, 2018, 12:50:04 PM
the volatility of the cryptocurrency value on the market does require us to be patient, at the time when the price goes down who can't wait will panic sell and loss, and who will be patient and wait until the price gets better will get profit.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
April 22, 2018, 12:39:21 PM

Yes, to make a profit we must be able to survive, sure bitcoin prices can go up. The bitcoin value is unstable, but if the bitcoin decrease makes us panic and become panicked sellers, we will not get anything. Hope is always there, and believing it is necessary.
as the picture above shows that despair always gets disappointed, because the lack of patience gains almost in can but he surrendered with failure, success someone need long-term process,life will be valuable if we respect it, but life will be useless if we waste it
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
April 22, 2018, 12:35:05 PM
Yes, I agree my friend, most people panic when the price goes down, he also sells its digital assets. Especially if it sounds terrible issues, but not necessarily the news is real.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
April 22, 2018, 12:19:31 PM

Indeed these are the qualities to be cultivated by one to be successful in bitcoin. Although bitcoin’s price is volatile, over the time bitcoin never fail me to give me some reasonable profit out of my investment. Greediness sometimes leads to big profit loss, so be reasonable on your price target and apply patience and be calm. Don’t think negative when the price will dump, think it as an opportunity to gain more profit by investing more bitcoin and hold. Quitting is no space in this market, Endurance is the key to success.
copper member
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
April 22, 2018, 12:05:24 PM
Never believe on what you see online, even here. Always do your own research if you want to be successful. Also once you believed in bitcoin, don't ever stop. Have faith and be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: