Pages:
Author

Topic: Tips To Make Quality Posts In This Forum As A Beginner - page 3. (Read 349 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
3. Try To Catch Scammers and Bounty Cheaters: If you make yourself expert about catching scammers and bounty Cheaters you may get attention from the higher rankers and may grow up yourself in this forum too fast. This is a very tricky way and also very contributive.
Let me say that you are right, if you have the quality to look for scammers, spammers, bounty cheaters and shit posters, they are means that you can be noticed and grow on this forum. But let me correct that because you are not completely correct, you may not have all these qualities and still grow as long that you are making good posts.
Activity: 658
Merit: 158
BTC Rocks
In this forum we all want to contribute and want to make good quality posts so that we can get our ranks up but many of us don't know how to post which is meaningful and unique. Otherwise you will be considered as a Shitposter.
To make good posts first we need to follow some tips :

1. Spend times in this Forum: When you spend lot of times in this forum you will be able to learn a lot from other members. Then you may see someone is posting for help. You should help them if you are expert about that. How much you will be active in this forum that much you will be able to help others with proper information.

2. Follow Senior Forum Members: Some may thought users only give merits to the higher rankers because if they post any information gets a lot of merits. But you should remember most of the cases they post firstly with proper information as they are the most active in this forum. Again they share crypto resources which is very helpful to all. So it's a very helpful trick to follow Higher rankers and grow yourself like them.

3. Try To Catch Scammers and Bounty Cheaters: If you make yourself expert about catching scammers and bounty Cheaters you may get attention from the higher rankers and may grow up yourself in this forum too fast. This is a very tricky way and also very contributive.

4. Post Less but not the Shitposts: If you are too much new in this forum you should post less posts instead of posting Shitposts. And you must post something which is related to topics and must be of the related board. Plagiarism is fully prohibited so never try to do this if you think you will share resources by gathering from out the of the forum by doing copy paste.

I tried to share my opinions and I also try to follow these rules and hope these will be helpful who is serious about this forum and want to rank up in a proper way.

Edit:
1. When you spend times in this forum you will have a lot of spaces to show your helping nature and share what you have learnt.
2. Following senior members don't mean that you should follow their character in this forum. It means you have many ways to learn from them how can be made quality posts like them. It is very helpful and it's appropriated to make posts like your own way.
3. Catching scammers is a very talented work. If you do so you may have a good reputation and this is just a way to contribute in this forum. There are many ways to make your posts useful.
4. Post less doesn't mean that you are being discouraged. It means if you are a beginner then it's better to learn first and then share your experiences. You can post much more with a brand new account if you are qualified.

These are just my opinions and tips from a beginner. Higher rankers are welcome to share more effective information with us.
Pages:
Jump to: