Pages:
Author

Topic: Tired of waiting? - page 21. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
February 12, 2019, 10:10:46 AM
If you get tired, learn to rest but never quit. Considering all the time and effort you've spent in crypto for the past few years, you've already loss a lot and quitting right now is not actually the most practical thing to do. Just be patient and stay in cryto because sooner or later, you'll going to harvest the fruit of your patience.
Activity: 56
February 12, 2019, 10:10:20 AM
for sure I won`t leave the market even if there won`t be bull market. even now it is possible to earn  good money, yes there is no crazy income but still desent
as about waiting, I am tired but should I wait? I think we have to get used to live with this market.
Activity: 253
Merit: 1
February 12, 2019, 07:31:05 AM
If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?

Personally I feel crypto is here to stay. It's not a question of will you profit but when granted you choose wisely on your investments.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
February 12, 2019, 07:06:25 AM
Those who are able to wait means having patience and understanding that crypto investment is indeed not as easy as it is described, and to get profit we must be able to wait. For me waiting is part of the beauty of crypto investment, because those who are not able to be patient and cannot wait will be caught in a risk of loss. never tired of waiting, because always waiting then we will get what we want from this investment.
Activity: 1344
February 12, 2019, 06:47:30 AM
Of course we are tired because we are waiting for something more than a year. This is the biggest fall in the entire history of Bitcoin. I really hope that it will end soon.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
February 12, 2019, 05:27:37 AM
This is not enough to stay in cryptocurrency. People spend their time and energy. Many people do not pay off their investments and it is very bad for the community.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 12, 2019, 05:00:14 AM
If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?

I prefer long-term investment. Recently I do not actively monitor what is happening in the cryptocurrency market and it seems to me that I can not always respond quickly to changes. So it is more reasonable for me to make money in a passive way.
Activity: 1274
February 12, 2019, 12:30:01 AM
One thing is very clear that due to this longest bearish market every trader, investor is disappointed and now want market stability but no one knows the actual condition.
Activity: 406
February 12, 2019, 12:04:47 AM
Naturally, if you feel that way, it would be better if you are patient in situations like this, with patience that you do now, in the future you will get results that are in accordance with what you expect, confident and trusting in the future it will run smoothly
Activity: 481
February 11, 2019, 10:20:40 PM
Even the bear market will occur more time, I will still stay here in the cryptocurrency world. I have a strong hand where I can wait more time to sell my coins. I improved my patience long time ago and it is the reason why I still here in the market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 11, 2019, 10:12:10 PM
After sometimes in this cryptocurrency world, i feel like the waiting time is some of the part of cryptocurrency.
There aren't something that will came up in an instant, just like if we plant on a fruit tree, we will need sometimes before the tree grow generating fruit.
that is what i think about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 925
February 11, 2019, 09:51:14 PM
The value of my cryptos got pretty low and I only have sell few of it, I have no other choice but to still wait for the chance for the market to comeback like what happened last 2017
the market is still often up and down, yesterday there was an improvement and it turns out now that Crypto is down again and again.
for those who don't have great patience maybe they will take a short break until Crypto improves, but for those who remain patient, they will stay here and monitor it often. to come back like 2017 is very difficult, so we don't expect too much, we live it and hopefully there will be changes, yes, even though it's not as high as 2017.
yes we will soon see many changes in the market in 2019, if we have patience and wait, we will definitely be profitable because 2019 the market will be better than 2018. Compared with 2017 because it is the peak of this market, it is difficult for the market to repeat like that
Activity: 471
February 11, 2019, 09:18:45 PM
The value of my cryptos got pretty low and I only have sell few of it, I have no other choice but to still wait for the chance for the market to comeback like what happened last 2017
the market is still often up and down, yesterday there was an improvement and it turns out now that Crypto is down again and again.
for those who don't have great patience maybe they will take a short break until Crypto improves, but for those who remain patient, they will stay here and monitor it often. to come back like 2017 is very difficult, so we don't expect too much, we live it and hopefully there will be changes, yes, even though it's not as high as 2017.
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
February 11, 2019, 08:40:13 PM
If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed?
Even though it stays longer, I won't ever take my leave and forget cryptocurrency that easily especially that I earn a lot of earnings and knowledge in cryptocuurency. It is not a reason for me to leave the crypto world. I believe that crypto will keep help soon by joining bounties to earn some big earnings. I've never tired waiting for cryptocurrency to increased because it is part of crypto world.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
February 11, 2019, 08:19:13 PM
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
February 11, 2019, 07:58:35 PM
At every point especially during the bad market run, I always feel like just quitting and running away from cryptocurrency but the desire to recover my previous losses kept pulling me back.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
February 11, 2019, 07:17:45 PM
Right now their are so many newbie  or those who want to be earn easily was impatient they don't  want to wsit but they want earn  as soon as possible. Here in cryptocurrency was not easily to earn you are always need yo take a risk specially this last few days and this upcoming days that we didn't  know what is the future of the value but we need to be patient and wait don't  be tired.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
February 11, 2019, 07:13:24 PM
Obviously we are looking a different movie as I do not see the total market cap growing and growing. Crypto is here to stay and so do I. Do not leave the market as I believe in this technology no matter what is the market cap.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 11, 2019, 06:18:11 PM
I think many have been tired of waiting and have already quit cryptocurrencies altogether. I mean, just look at this forum's number of new posts. It has significantly gone down, the least activity since Bitcoin popped in January 2018.

Those who quit were those that invested last quarter of 2017. Maybe, they thought buying bitcoin is a get-rich-quick scheme. If you really know how crypto works, you wouldn't quit for nothing.
Activity: 994
Merit: 366
Duelbits
February 11, 2019, 06:09:45 PM
If you have a good patien, i belive your patien will get pay after the price was reaching a new ATH or your target. Just believe it and someday you will get pay from your patience.
Pages:
Jump to: