Pages:
Author

Topic: Tired of waiting? - page 25. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
February 09, 2019, 06:10:53 PM
I'm not going to leave the cryptocurrency market at a time when, on the contrary, you should start investing in cryptocurrencies. People usually like to invest in something to catch up when something is already sensational.

the worst decision was to leave Crypto with a loss so that I would not leave even though it was quite tiring waiting for the market to rise.
but with small trade and new hopes by buying new coins it can entertain me a little while I wait for the market to rise.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
February 09, 2019, 05:48:58 PM
I'm not going to leave the cryptocurrency market at a time when, on the contrary, you should start investing in cryptocurrencies. People usually like to invest in something to catch up when something is already sensational.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
February 09, 2019, 05:41:06 PM
If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
Many people are here because of speculations and profit making though its good doing business to make profit but its bad not having idea or knowing about your business.
Only the early investors who were patiently invest their time and funds knowing the idea and trust it made it in the cryptosystem. The era of getting quick money here has gone by and leaving is not the best option we need to be patient more.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
February 09, 2019, 05:21:05 PM
If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
Yes, convincing ourself is very important here because the market cap will going and here is not so good and we need to change our thoughts and mind with the previous investment While We're getting profit or loss to some new way to get the new income from this field.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
February 09, 2019, 04:51:13 PM
I'm tired of waiting and if not in the next few months will not be much growth, I will sell my currency and forget for this market. I am tired.

Grin Sell at what prices? The prices are no where and selling now is a total mess. I think the market will not die, we just have to watch as things unfold. Remember we are in modern times and cryptocurrency is a new generation kind of money. You better buy more  Shocked
The probability that the top coins will grow in price at least 2 times compared to today's, is simply negligible. Sell your coins-the right way, but to leave the market is not worth it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
February 09, 2019, 04:27:13 PM
Leave So give up quickly? No, not everything is so simple! I was already involved, I had already received a pill, I got a share of the profits and am not going to stop!
Activity: 574
February 09, 2019, 04:13:59 PM
I will never ever leaved crypto, this is part of my life, every single day. I love crypto community so much. I have a lot of knowledge here, not just a self explorer but have a many friends. Its a long bear market but it doesnt mean i surrender, this is just a chellenge to us so better keep our self prepare anytime and be strong
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
February 09, 2019, 04:03:31 PM
One should not just ragequit when things don't go as he/she had planned. Improvise, adapt, overcome - when after some time things are still bad for you, think about reinvesting into something different, have a look at your investing strategy, accept your losses and come back later when the situation is better.

That's why we hear advises the crypto is not for people who don't have patience. Because this is a different ball-game, waiting time and timing is the key. If you're too emotional and you don't know how to control your feelings, then is a formula for a sure lost. If you're not comfortable because the market is not picking up, so it's better to exit and just come back later when the situation improves.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
February 09, 2019, 03:27:03 PM
One should not just ragequit when things don't go as he/she had planned. Improvise, adapt, overcome - when after some time things are still bad for you, think about reinvesting into something different, have a look at your investing strategy, accept your losses and come back later when the situation is better.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
February 09, 2019, 03:10:17 PM
everyone here seems to be tired, but they are still waiting. there are many important reasons for the goal of all the same people is the bull run in the crypto market. I'm also still waiting for this even though in my mind this is very painful. waiting for something without certainty is a very boring thing.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 09, 2019, 03:05:45 PM
I believe in crypto and will stay here till the end. But unfortunately due to the fact that there is no volatility on the market and it is still very unpredictable, nobody knows in what direction we are going to move and what would happen next.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
February 09, 2019, 02:58:20 PM
I'm tired of waiting and if not in the next few months will not be much growth, I will sell my currency and forget for this market. I am tired.

Grin Sell at what prices? The prices are no where and selling now is a total mess. I think the market will not die, we just have to watch as things unfold. Remember we are in modern times and cryptocurrency is a new generation kind of money. You better buy more  Shocked
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
February 09, 2019, 02:38:05 PM
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
February 09, 2019, 02:32:56 PM
May be yes, if this qhole year too the market conditions are at the same level , then i might quit cryptocurrency as two years are enough for a comeback and if not then may be i should go.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 09, 2019, 02:28:14 PM
Surely very tired of waiting, but not dead yet so i will keep waiting but i will not quit cryptocurrency. I am sure about its great recovery too.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 09, 2019, 02:20:49 PM
Sure not. Becasuse there a lot of great ICOs and bounties. For example Huobi Russia. It's good when company run ICO and have already working product. Their exchange quite comfortable and easy to understand.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
February 09, 2019, 02:17:15 PM
Well, in this market, I think to wait a year or 2 is a very short time for the bull market , I think some assets are waiting for 10 years to make a lot of money, this should be able to endure
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
February 09, 2019, 08:12:21 AM
I am not tired anymore, because I won't wait, crypto is going upper and it is time for me. I have bought this deep and now it is time to get my reward, man.
Perfect opportunity for me by the way!
Activity: 786
February 09, 2019, 08:06:13 AM

I do believe that the believers will win in the long run, not the quitters, although the market is getting wider and wider, we feel worries for most of us had been the victim of daily scams and frauds, losing money from the investments in crypto due to market fall and all other reasons behind, I think we should go along with the flow, take the rides and play with it, because as they said that market trend whether up and down, they are our friend and take the benefits of it.
Activity: 236
February 08, 2019, 02:03:28 PM
The bear market is not enough reason to quit in investing or sell off all your cryptocurrency asset. From experience there is always time of bear market and time of bull run. Just exercise patience.
Pages:
Jump to: