Pages:
Author

Topic: Tired of waiting? - page 7. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
March 07, 2019, 11:42:59 PM
good investors need enough patience. If u study encrypted historical data. u will find that the big peaks are only a short time. and it takes a long time to wait. Real masters may persist for years to wait for the true peak.
Just patience was not really good, i think investor need a good reason why he hold the cryptocurrency. Because if we hold without some fundamental reason that just wasting a time.
I think investor, old investor maybe will held top coin in CMC and they must already have good reason to do that. But for new coin and tokens maybe they want to speculate only and pick which one is they think good.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
March 07, 2019, 06:30:59 PM
For now just obtain some good tokens/coins and make a good portfolio if you have the money to do so while waiting for the market to boost up am sure that will help lots more than you think when you finally make the bull
Activity: 994
Merit: 366
Duelbits
March 07, 2019, 12:52:28 PM
good investors need enough patience. If u study encrypted historical data. u will find that the big peaks are only a short time. and it takes a long time to wait. Real masters may persist for years to wait for the true peak.
Just patience was not really good, i think investor need a good reason why he hold the cryptocurrency. Because if we hold without some fundamental reason that just wasting a time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 07, 2019, 12:51:49 PM
If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
I have long been mentally prepared for what is happening now and even if I do not see a bullish run in 2020, I still do not intend to throw the crypto currency, I do not believe that last year put an end to the big future of the crypto currency
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
March 07, 2019, 12:46:41 PM
If the Crypto market decreases for a long time, of course, you need to take time off. I personally also feel bored with the conditions that occur. We have difficulty generating profits and Bullrun does not happen immediately. But I will survive because in the last few days the market has been pumping.
comfortable looking for the best moments in market conditions and happy to be in it will make more profit ratios. Maybe you should try it and continue to add technical improvisation. I'm really tired of waiting, but it's not too bad to at least stay active, occasional breaks are needed to reduce stress.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
March 07, 2019, 12:15:40 PM
If the Crypto market decreases for a long time, of course, you need to take time off. I personally also feel bored with the conditions that occur. We have difficulty generating profits and Bullrun does not happen immediately. But I will survive because in the last few days the market has been pumping.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
March 07, 2019, 09:50:19 AM
Activity: 490
March 07, 2019, 06:30:43 AM
Even if I am very tired of waiting, it still will not affect anything, because I will not sell my coins without profit, if my nerves start to play pranks, then I will simply stop working so actively with the crypto currency and throw it until I see ATH
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
March 07, 2019, 01:04:04 AM
If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
Crypto currency investment is confidence and patience in conditions like what is currently waiting may still be the best at this time as investors must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that will be obtained in investing in crypto currencies
I think the market will now be better suited to long term we invest. because the market is down is not so good is we can only wait for the market to grow. This market is benefit because prices are cheaper, so crypto investors could buy more assets in the market.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
March 06, 2019, 05:42:35 PM
Crypto currency investment is confidence and patience in conditions like what is currently waiting may still be the best at this time as investors must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that will be obtained in investing in crypto currencies
Activity: 579
March 06, 2019, 03:55:25 PM
If you're involved in the cryptocurrency space theres no such word such as quit. It's hard to remove in your life no matter what you do, even the markeis at worst state you just have to live with it.
and yet, each cryptocurrency user faced at the beginning of his career with words that warned about cryptocurrency variability rarely and about the risks that this activity brings. On the basis of this, however, we should not look at the numbers every minute and expect a quick jump in the cryptocurrency market. Today, what happens in the natural half day, especially considering the small interest of investors in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
March 06, 2019, 12:25:33 PM
If you're involved in the cryptocurrency space theres no such word such as quit. It's hard to remove in your life no matter what you do, even the markeis at worst state you just have to live with it.
Activity: 420
March 06, 2019, 08:46:09 AM
Im not tired because Im thinking to the profit that I possible you get.  Waiting is good as long as you will get more profit and for sure it will happen. But I think it other people already tired to wait for the value of the coins because they tired to invest more their money and they want to cut loss their losses. Im still have hope and Im never give up until now and I hope it will become more worth it this year.
Even with great confidence in the further growth of the cryptocurrency, the more money invested, the more anxiety and fatigue from waiting for the long-awaited growth, without which you can lose a lot of money
Activity: 162
Need money
March 05, 2019, 11:35:52 PM
If you are holding 5-10 BTC, you can skip crypto for a few years and come back at BTC Moon.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
March 05, 2019, 06:27:36 PM
If you came in at the last lap of the bull market, then waiting is much more like a burden for you because then, people worked with the success stories of people around and jumped right straight in. You have to wait and not get tired, better days ahead
Activity: 167
Merit: 5
March 05, 2019, 04:47:43 PM

I am staying in this business even if Satoshi himself speaks against it. With the point that crypto has reached, no one can stop it because even in the bear period people make a lot of money as the bull run so why will I quit when I know what to do and survive the harsh periods of the market.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
March 05, 2019, 09:51:55 AM
Im not tired because Im thinking to the profit that I possible you get.  Waiting is good as long as you will get more profit and for sure it will happen. But I think it other people already tired to wait for the value of the coins because they tired to invest more their money and they want to cut loss their losses. Im still have hope and Im never give up until now and I hope it will become more worth it this year.
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
March 05, 2019, 09:07:01 AM
I think we should not give up. Do you want to give up in a market that is gradually growing? it is not shown in the value of the coins, it is expressed in outside businesses. Big businesses are paying close attention to blockchain and sooner or later they apply blockchain technology. So why should we give up early? Be patient, you will be rich soon.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
March 05, 2019, 08:39:01 AM
resting to make the brain feel fresh might be better, if I can do that, I would have done it, but the fact is that every time I sleep I always open my handphone and see the development of crypto, that's what makes the brain heavier
Activity: 532
March 05, 2019, 08:00:54 AM
I will still stay even if the price of BTC is not increased by more than 6000 $ in 2019. This is the battle of persistent and patient people. This is really a long story and challenges investors' confidence.
For me, I believe that the crypto market will soon be pouring strong capital from real businesses around the world. Blockchain technology will serve people around the world in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: