Pages:
Author

Topic: [TNG] TURING [FRESH Algo] [ANON CHAT] [STEALTH] [NETWORK TRAFFIC] [CCEX] - page 12. (Read 55958 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Oh yeah, addresses start with an A.  Sigh, please don't tell me you forked this from Analcoin. 

who could this be a fork of Analcoin? No anon chat & no stealth  Undecided

Idk, I assumed those were separate pieces of code he could insert into just about any codebase.

Something is 100% definitely jacked up about POS though.   I staked a couple more blocks about 20 minutes ago, and got a whopping 0.00000001 TNG reward for both!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Damn i forgot the launch..
maybe anyone is selling a few amount?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Oh yeah, addresses start with an A.  Sigh, please don't tell me you forked this from Analcoin. 

who could this be a fork of Analcoin? No anon chat & no stealth  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
looks like Axron fork ? addresses start with A and so on..
i was expecting more than that for Alan
Hmmmm.......now I am starting to wonder.  I was expecting POS to be rocking and rolling right now.  Was this forked from XCO?  Analcoin was (I think?) and presstab had to hardfork it to fix the staking.  Something about the way staking is working reminds me of Analcoin.  Like no rhyme or reason and you can sit with coin weight MASSIVELY outweighing network weight for ages and nothing happens.  Yeah, you can tell I'm no coder because when I think there is a problem, the best I can do is say it "feels" like another coin!  I've been right before though.  May want to look into it dev........
Activity: 784
what rate did the ico close at?
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
So has anyone received a good stake reward yet from this? I'm like 3 mins apparently away from my first reward but haven't received it yet lol
Activity: 638
How many coin this guy gonna to make and escrow yourself ? fake buy?
Now my network stake weight is fixed at 680 - always without any POS

It switched to 680 because I just staked.  Proof incoming........

0.00020002 seems low considering it was my chunk of ICO coins that staked.  May not be a bad idea for someone more knowledgeable than me to double check that the stake rewards are coded properly.   We are staking though.  Also POS difficulty dropped rather dramatically after I staked so everyone else's stakes should start kicking in now.

I just thought of something though.  I wonder if while distributing the ICO coins, alexrossi had a large chunk of coins that ended up staking before he could finish the distribution.  Makes sense why the POS difficulty and network weight was so high if he had say......a million or so coins stake.  I explains the odd fraction of a coin that was shown in the money supply as well.

In any event, it's a minor thing I am sure and I am assuming it will be smooth sailing from here.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
how much is the actual tng
Activity: 462
Now my network stake weight is fixed at 680 - always without any POS
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing

I had some trouble compiling the Linux QT version.

I was getting odd errors in the file "statisticspage.cpp".  But after some research, I believe that I solved the problem.

Just change line 95 in statisticspage.cpp:

from this

Code:
    QString qVolume = QLocale(QLocale::English).toString(volume);

to this

Code:
    QString qVolume = QLocale(QLocale::English).toString(int(volume));

and compile with QT5.

This is a good news .... hopefully the Dev fix the POS quickly
Ya I don't know but I would assume that some people staking should've received a reward by now from what I'm seeing.  Is there anyone that can look over the code and see if the POS is coded wrong or not?

But it is normal that the network stake weight is fixed at 101132?
How does one know what is its weight in the network?

Well, it is normally fixed at 0 before someone stakes right?  Thats why I am assuming he set the default value higher to prevent insta-mining POS blocks.  Give it a few more hours before you panic.  I'm pretty sure this is all on purpose and POS will kick in before you know it.
Ok, hopefully for good.
Dev you should respond quickly otherwise your business ends here
I would say that my business ends here as well but unfortunately I rented rigs for this coin and am in it for at least another 8 hours lmao but ya I would like to know if the staking is working properly or not?  Also why do exchanges keep adding coins right when POW starts? I don't like that much Sad I would like to see a coin that at least goes 3/4 of the way through POW before it gets added to an exchange so it just doesn't get dumped to nothing right off the hop!

This is my situation for the Pos and for the moment I have not received any coins

Well how many coins do you have staking? Because your stake weight is way higher than the net stake weight I see?
I sent you a PM

But it is normal that the network stake weight is fixed at 101132?
How does one know what is its weight in the network?

Well, it is normally fixed at 0 before someone stakes right?  Thats why I am assuming he set the default value higher to prevent insta-mining POS blocks.  Give it a few more hours before you panic.  I'm pretty sure this is all on purpose and POS will kick in before you know it.
I would say that my business ends here as well but unfortunately I rented rigs for this coin and am in it for at least another 8 hours lmao but ya I would like to know if the staking is working properly or not?  Also why do exchanges keep adding coins right when POW starts? I don't like that much Sad I would like to see a coin that at least goes 3/4 of the way through POW before it gets added to an exchange so it just doesn't get dumped to nothing right off the hop!

This is my situation for the Pos and for the moment I have not received any coins

Well how many coins do you have staking? Because your stake weight is way higher than the net stake weight I see?

Pages:
Jump to: