Pages:
Author

Topic: [TNG] TURING [FRESH Algo] [ANON CHAT] [STEALTH] [NETWORK TRAFFIC] [CCEX] - page 16. (Read 55958 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
fresh algo consumes less energy than x11-x15
right?

Inefficient code always gives the perception of utilizing less energy when in reality optimally configured .cl files will nearly maximize a cards energy capabilities.
Can anyone suggest some good mining software for the FRESH algo? What would you people recommend?

AMD:
https://mega.co.nz/#!qsIkmSaS!ADhuPq_tCOcucTcVkoY_37w_UJTNB2fHNNRpMDg-RRw

Nvidia:
https://mega.co.nz/#!usAjETrS!0GAhBEXCKFyrPZfV1sU18chw9EDLbpHh5HLv0GOp_-c

Found by my friend google Tongue

Anyway: launch in 45 minutes ( 20:00 gmt+1 ), 45 min to go!
Ya I know I could've went the google route but I figured maybe someone had some custom tuned FRESH miner that they wouldn't of minded sharing this way Wink hahaha Thanks though mate appreciate it Wink

nah i always use the last up - to - date versions here on bitcointalk, i am sure there are better versions underground but i dont use. The standard miners (last versions) here on bitcointalk are OK, just optimise it by urself
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
right?

Inefficient code always gives the perception of utilizing less energy when in reality optimally configured .cl files will nearly maximize a cards energy capabilities.
Can anyone suggest some good mining software for the FRESH algo? What would you people recommend?

AMD:

Nvidia:

Ya I know I could've went the google route but I figured maybe someone had some custom tuned FRESH miner that they wouldn't of minded sharing this way Wink hahaha Thanks though mate appreciate it Wink
right?

AMD:

Nvidia:

right?

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
right?

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
right?
Cool will do and does the windows wallet work yet? Or is it posted? Or I'm guessing that will be waiting till POW starts so no one can instamine this coin right Smiley

Is this your first day in crypto or what?  Huh
No just strung out on stimulants right now and rushing rushing rushing lmao Didn't realize what I had wrote till I posted it lmao Also is the countdown on the OP?

Sjees, are u brainless or just stoned?

Why you dont visit the first page? it got all the answers on the questions you are asking.

Normally my motto is: not any question is a stupid question.. But in your case i am not sure about my motto.
Sorry mate just been used to a lot of OP's lately not containing the information necessary to answer my questions so I apologize about asking such a stupid question Smiley Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
thanks miner

New algo, quite interesting....

The ney CYP?

let's see, two hours to go
Cool will do and does the windows wallet work yet? Or is it posted? Or I'm guessing that will be waiting till POW starts so no one can instamine this coin right Smiley

Is this your first day in crypto or what?  Huh
No just strung out on stimulants right now and rushing rushing rushing lmao Didn't realize what I had wrote till I posted it lmao Also is the countdown on the OP?

Sjees, are u brainless or just stoned?

Why you dont visit the first page? it got all the answers on the questions you are asking.

Normally my motto is: not any question is a stupid question.. But in your case i am not sure about my motto.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
This coin launch yet? Also is it an ICO as well as POW? And FRESH algo? NICE haven't mined FRESH algo yet Smiley

look at the first page, u see the countdown when pow will start
Nope it's countdown for the ICO's ending.
PoW will start after 1 hour of the countdown. If you're gonna rent rig calculate the time correctly.

You're about to be a SR member here and you're still asking like noobs! Have you ever occured to you to read the OP?
It's saying they'll be posted after 1 hour of ico's ending.

Are you noobing around intentionally? I really got sick of you.

Is this your first day in crypto or what?  Huh
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Is this your first day in crypto or what?  Huh
This coin launch yet? Also is it an ICO as well as POW? And FRESH algo? NICE haven't mined FRESH algo yet Smiley

PoW will start after 1 hour of the countdown. If you're gonna rent rig calculate the time correctly.
legendary
Activity: 1274
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Interesting algo, following the launch Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
if it is not scam it will skyrocket, really interesting project  Tongue

That mining rig looks awesome. Is it from 1945?

This is the rig Satoshi used on the testnet

No its all about Enigma from the 2nd world war. This is a screenshot from a movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb44bGY2KdU around 6:00 minutes Smiley

There is already a coin bases on this pictures, so why he made the choice for using that screenshots i dont know..

But this was made by the britten, to decode the messages from the nazi's.

This is the movie i am talking about:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2084970/
Pages:
Jump to: