Pages:
Author

Topic: [TNG] TURING [FRESH Algo] [ANON CHAT] [STEALTH] [NETWORK TRAFFIC] [CCEX] - page 13. (Read 55958 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Dev you should respond quickly otherwise your business ends here
I would say that my business ends here as well but unfortunately I rented rigs for this coin and am in it for at least another 8 hours lmao but ya I would like to know if the staking is working properly or not?  Also why do exchanges keep adding coins right when POW starts? I don't like that much Sad I would like to see a coin that at least goes 3/4 of the way through POW before it gets added to an exchange so it just doesn't get dumped to nothing right off the hop!
No no, for the moment we are only discussing the Pos. We have to wait to hear the response of the Dev if everything is OK.
Someone has received the first coins from Pos?
Why the wallet "Network Stake Weight" is always fixed at 101132 ?
There are problems with the POS?
It's not that as usual we have the wallet with POS that does not work while the POS of Dev works perfectly?... It would not be the first time
I hope to be wrong.

.....I would also like to know why when you do these questions the Dev goes offline

No one has staked yet.

"moneysupply" : 4060800.00000640

Not sure where the .00000640 comes from but its been like that since launch.  Disregarding that, the round number of the moneysupply tells me no one has staked.

The difficulty for POS was set at

"proof-of-stake" : 0.00095209

and yes, the network stake weight has been fixed at 101132 since launch.

I believe what you are seeing is that the dev purposely set the initial difficulty high and set a reasonable size default network stake weight as to make it fair for POW miners.  Those that are holding ICO coins don't get to have their coins mature and insta-mine loads of blocks taking them away from the POW miners.  POS blocks will kick in soon enough, and the difficulty and network stake weight will adjust.
But it is normal that the network stake weight is fixed at 101132?
How does one know what is its weight in the network?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I would say that my business ends here as well but unfortunately I rented rigs for this coin and am in it for at least another 8 hours lmao but ya I would like to know if the staking is working properly or not?  Also why do exchanges keep adding coins right when POW starts? I don't like that much Sad I would like to see a coin that at least goes 3/4 of the way through POW before it gets added to an exchange so it just doesn't get dumped to nothing right off the hop!
Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
It's not that as usual we have the wallet with POS that does not work while the POS of Dev works perfectly?... It would not be the first time
I hope to be wrong.

.....I would also like to know why when you do these questions the Dev goes offline

No one has staked yet.

"moneysupply" : 4060800.00000640

Not sure where the .00000640 comes from but its been like that since launch.  Disregarding that, the round number of the moneysupply tells me no one has staked.

The difficulty for POS was set at

"proof-of-stake" : 0.00095209

and yes, the network stake weight has been fixed at 101132 since launch.

I believe what you are seeing is that the dev purposely set the initial difficulty high and set a reasonable size default network stake weight as to make it fair for POW miners.  Those that are holding ICO coins don't get to have their coins mature and insta-mine loads of blocks taking them away from the POW miners.  POS blocks will kick in soon enough, and the difficulty and network stake weight will adjust.
I hope to be wrong.

So guys thanks to everybody, as you've seen the launch was perfect and thanks to the escrow all the investors have already received the coins.
I think Alexrossi deserves a +1 trust.

In the next days we will have a working block explorer.
I'm going to film a video to explain you the stealth functions of the wallet, and how to use the anon chat.

Have a nice day.
Yes, just released a +1 trust
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
So guys thanks to everybody, as you've seen the launch was perfect and thanks to the escrow all the investors have already received the coins.
I think Alexrossi deserves a +1 trust.

In the next days we will have a working block explorer.
I'm going to film a video to explain you the stealth functions of the wallet, and how to use the anon chat.

Have a nice day.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Nearly 1 BTC volume in 1 hour;
675 sats was the ico price and the current price average is 975 sats 44% profit for ico investors.
It's bad for miners though, but don't worry guyz price will skyrocket soon!

It's very good coin!
Long poW,high mining price.

Very good so far.
Activity: 294
Nearly 1 BTC volume in 1 hour;
675 sats was the ico price and the current price average is 975 sats 44% profit for ico investors.
It's bad for miners though, but don't worry guyz price will skyrocket soon!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
and already 1 btc volume with low miners  Shocked
Trade or Dyer
Cheap coins on Bleutrade, buy buy buy  Cool
Activity: 644
There are no miner to rent.
I need to buy new graphics cards.

Mining price is probably too high because lack of mining rigs & high rental prices.
Some guy on bleutrade bought lots of coin (at least 70k) under 1k sats.

Yes,high rental price.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

Mining price is probably too high because lack of mining rigs & high rental prices.
Some guy on bleutrade bought lots of coin (at least 70k) under 1k sats.
Activity: 644
The wallet of Turing is one of the best I've seen so far.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
All the shares has been sent. Waiting some hours before btc release.

in less than 2h

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
All the shares has been sent. Waiting some hours before btc release.

well done....

a lot of work even on this coin....

congratulation to dev, smooth launch
Trade or Dyer
Pages:
Jump to: