Pages:
Author

Topic: [TNG] TURING [FRESH Algo] [ANON CHAT] [STEALTH] [NETWORK TRAFFIC] [CCEX] - page 20. (Read 55958 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
in 2015 we prefer to use Phillips screw to built the Turing Machine

Hmm. If you're going to try and profit by trading off've the name and reputation of one of the most respected figures in recent history, you could at least make an effort to step up to the mark and get the name right. It's a “Bombe”. And any fule no that nuts and bolts do not a Turing machine make.

tbh, if you inspect the full-size image, it gives an excellent view of the detail --- the functioning of the “rabbit ears” as a retaining spring clip is quite clear. By contrast, the dial in the logo it looks more like it was adapted from a visual mashup of Myst and the Antikythera mechanism.  That's a shame when there is such a clear image of the original object.

Cheers

Graham

Mate it's just a logo, a logo it's a representation of something real or something come from the imagination of the creator.
You see the logo, and you link it with the Turing machine, you don't need to create a perfect and working image of something, you just need to create something that open the viewer's mind. As it opened it to you, finding out errors and functional problems. If you look at the gears I've put inside the machine, well, they are broken.
But I really appreciate your posts they gave me helpful advices.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
in 2015 we prefer to use Phillips screw to built the Turing Machine

Hmm. If you're going to try and profit by trading off've the name and reputation of one of the most respected figures in recent history, you could at least make an effort to step up to the mark and get the name right. It's a “Bombe”. And any fule no that nuts and bolts do not a Turing machine make.

tbh, if you inspect the full-size image, it gives an excellent view of the detail --- the functioning of the “rabbit ears” as a retaining spring clip is quite clear. By contrast, the dial in the logo it looks more like it was adapted from a visual mashup of Myst and the Antikythera mechanism.  That's a shame when there is such a clear image of the original object.

Cheers

Graham
FINAL LOGO IS READY

Lol, crosshead screws ... total FAIL, haha. Kids today, eh?

Cheers

Graham

At the hardware store I've found only crosshead screws of that dimension, and btw that was an old machine, now in 2015 we prefer to use Phillips screw to built the Turing Machine.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
FINAL LOGO IS READY

Lol, crosshead screws ... total FAIL, haha. Kids today, eh?

Cheers

Graham
FINAL LOGO IS READY

http://i.imgur.com/TvS5s78.jpg

SPECS AND MORE DETAILS WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER TODAY
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Scam for now!

A scam jpg(turing itself wasn't a good guy).
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Scam for now!

how a jpg could be a scam? Huh

by now it's just

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Am i broke yet?
ok im in.  Let me program my Bomba for the algo.
Activity: 644
IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Dev more info please. I hope quark algo.
Activity: 35
Hope sha256D , Ninja Launh ,  Short POW ( under 4k Block ) , DPOS , small supply , instamine ... I like it
Grin Grin Grin
i guess it will be.   Grin
Activity: 257
BUY BUY CELL CELL
I hope this is another innovative SHA-256 ICO coin! /s
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Will it have a turing complete scripting language like Ethereum on not be turing complete like a Bitcoin clone?
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 462
I love to trade
I didn't see the movie yet! Waiting for more info btw.
Pages:
Jump to: