Pages:
Author

Topic: To all WASP members and participants - page 3. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
June 15, 2014, 08:30:28 AM
Christ!  The drama here sounds like a bunch of teenage girls arguing.  Grow up folks!

Hey chuckles, when you get ripped for $800 from someone see if you can keep quiet about it.

Lets see if you can, send me 1.43BTC

(spoiler alert) you arent getting it back
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
June 15, 2014, 12:45:51 AM
Christ!  The drama here sounds like a bunch of teenage girls arguing.  Grow up folks!
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
June 14, 2014, 04:13:42 PM
My fee of 7 % will be voted in Monday by all participants  excluding  jkminkov

If we assume that jkminkov would have voted against the fee, the votes for his 980 chips are missing. Also, I think that mainly people who requested a refund will vote against the fee (everybody else gets the chips for the conditions they agreed to, so no reason to vote against the fee). Currently, there are refund requests for 5557 chips [1]. If you exclude jkminkov's 980, there are 4577. So even if everybody who requested a refund, votes against the fee, it is impossible to reach over 5000 votes (50% of group buy).

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your work on the ASIC hardware. I'm just not sure if this is a fair vote. Why have a vote if the outcome is clear as day?

[1] sum of chips from https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3201799

You are right .
instead of vote I'll ask everybody of the refunded orders to decide himself

Ok, in this case I would like the fee back ...

Thx.
Ok
you'll get it in 25 days.
Consider  your fee in this group as a gift

Regards: Martin

... you said you will sent back the fees marto74 ... your own words ... I'm waiting now over a half year on ... you ... paying me back my btc ....

I am also part of that GB, would be nice and ethical to send fees back
June 14, 2014, 11:50:52 AM
how much do you think ?

Cheesy

Probably only 10% of what you robbed from your customers. Good deal for you.

You keep attacking others but here is the deal, your customers that you screwed over aren't trying to sell things on this forum and you are.
I already got 3 PMs from people thanking me for exposing you.

Don't know if they were old customers or people who were considering buying your crap, but I will keep providing this service until you make things right.

Remember its REFUND not Blackmail.

It's Customer not TROLL

Hows business thief?

Activity: 434
Merit: 265
June 14, 2014, 10:42:47 AM
My fee of 7 % will be voted in Monday by all participants  excluding  jkminkov

If we assume that jkminkov would have voted against the fee, the votes for his 980 chips are missing. Also, I think that mainly people who requested a refund will vote against the fee (everybody else gets the chips for the conditions they agreed to, so no reason to vote against the fee). Currently, there are refund requests for 5557 chips [1]. If you exclude jkminkov's 980, there are 4577. So even if everybody who requested a refund, votes against the fee, it is impossible to reach over 5000 votes (50% of group buy).

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your work on the ASIC hardware. I'm just not sure if this is a fair vote. Why have a vote if the outcome is clear as day?

[1] sum of chips from https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3201799

You are right .
instead of vote I'll ask everybody of the refunded orders to decide himself

Ok, in this case I would like the fee back ...

Thx.
Ok
you'll get it in 25 days.
Consider  your fee in this group as a gift

Regards: Martin

... you said you will sent back the fees marto74 ... your own words ... I'm waiting now over a half year on ... you ... paying me back my btc ....
Activity: 728
June 13, 2014, 06:25:09 PM
how much do you think ?

Cheesy
June 13, 2014, 12:00:10 PM
Smiley
Bick you are a joke
, really

How much did you pay ZBC3 for all his recent promotions of your company?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
June 13, 2014, 02:34:12 AM
Gents,
Please let us get back on topic
There is not a single post on topic from a WASP involved person for the moment. Bick is actively refusing to post on topic also!
Bick,
You stated that you have 55 members.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7282824
I am wandering why anyone from them is not posting here?
Here are the possible options why they are not posting
1. They (WASP members) just do not care about this shitstorm - Very unlikely
2. They  (WASP members) are a chicken shits and are afraid of you the WASP project leader - Very unlikely
3. They  (WASP members) are not 55 as you state. WASP members are below 55 for sure. How many? Only god knows. Let us imagine not more than 10 people MAX  - Most Likley
4. All of the WASP members are just ASHAMED of your CONNECTION with AMT scam and YOUR shitty behavior in all I repeat ALL forum threads - MOST LIKLEY
5. Something in between option 3 and option 4.  I would say option 4 - - !!!!THE CASE!!!. Are ALL 55 WASP members (ore whatever their count is) actively refusing to say a word (even oftopic) for their PROJECT LEADER?. I doubt so.

I do strongly believe you are just paid for your forum behavior.

At the end I am asking who is PAYING you to that BICK?
Once again let us keep the good manners. Ontopic reply from you or ANY I repeat ANY WASP member will be highly appreciated
Thank you
June 13, 2014, 01:52:34 AM
Smiley
Bick you are a joke
, really
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
June 12, 2014, 10:22:32 PM
Dear , WASP leader BICK (aka LED boy  Cheesy )
The fact is that attacking us and attempt to ruin our business with moderated treads,
and bringing up all our failures 3+ months behind , is not going to make a working WASP design.
Yes, we had troubles delivering, and there are people angry @ us.
But the fact is that everybody got their hardware or compensation or refund .
There are only a few from Avalon GB1, that ask for a fee refund, that is not refundable by the GB rules.

When the thief makes the rules.

Folks he had a GB that was like 5 to 6 months old, put a post in the thread (not PM) said everyone who had placed an order had a week to reply and then he was keeping everyone elses money.

Was not part of the rules, and he wants people to believe that as he made these posts these were the new rules.

So I made a new rule, let everyone and anyone know what a thief he is. Seems to be working out well.

He is now giving private incentives to his few good customers to repair his damaged trust, just like Josh did (thieves work the same)
No one is fooled by your tricks Marto. Refund the money to everyone you screwed.

Tsk tsk tsk...

Is he buying people off?

Wow. That is just sad.

I will be putting all my Marto74 efforts into a single thread and refrain from posting about him and his trolls in other threads. So to save the community from at least my own ramblings.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/technobit-fucks-us-over-again-647966
June 12, 2014, 08:05:12 PM
Guys, you all have massive e-peen's....we get it already. 

like the input Wink

I bet you do.
June 12, 2014, 05:55:22 PM

like the input Wink
Activity: 756
June 12, 2014, 05:49:05 PM

June 12, 2014, 04:56:45 PM
No we can not and you are off
I do not owe you blackmail tax
June 12, 2014, 04:42:53 PM
There is still no answer on the OP question
Why Bick is supporting AMT
and why AMT support Bick in his attacks against us Huh?

Ohh is that the topic?

Because you are a thief is the answer.

Now we can close this thread.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

June 12, 2014, 03:50:32 PM
There is still no answer on the OP question
Why Bick is supporting AMT
and why AMT support Bick in his attacks against us Huh?
June 12, 2014, 03:49:29 PM
Dear , WASP leader BICK (aka LED boy  Cheesy )
The fact is that attacking us and attempt to ruin our business with moderated treads,
and bringing up all our failures 3+ months behind , is not going to make a working WASP design.
There are only a few from Avalon GB1, that ask for a fee refund, that is not refundable by the GB rules.
They got refund for the cost of the chips !!.

So BICK, we do not owe anything by the rules of the deals , and you are just twisting facts.

Bicknelski himself never did any business with us and started spiting on me and technobit in the moment we came out first with working A1 design and refused to give AMT free licence for our boards.
And as far he is not able to get free chips from us for his failed HW project he attacks us constantly for the last 3 months.
I know it is hard to admit yourself that there are others better than you.

AS far BICK succeed in making himself a joke I'll leave him to celebrate his shitstorm victory.

Now , Bick and AMT-Josh, please stop this
I do not know what kind of connection you have or not.
But it is obvious you work together on this.

p.s.
I love Christmas LED lights

p.s.2 This tread was removed from moderators as offtopic and sent to Romanian forum.
Obviously they support Bick's joke
In the same time they tolerate the troll Bick and his partner Joe
June 12, 2014, 03:44:06 PM
Just stay on topic
June 12, 2014, 03:37:43 PM
Dear , WASP leader BICK (aka LED boy  Cheesy )

When the thief makes the rules.

Folks he had a GB that was like 5 to 6 months old, put a post in the thread (not PM) said everyone who had placed an order had a week to reply and then he was keeping everyone elses money.

Was not part of the rules, and he wants people to believe that as he made these posts these were the new rules.

So I made a new rule, let everyone and anyone know what a thief he is. Seems to be working out well.

He is now giving private incentives to his few good customers to repair his damaged trust, just like Josh did (thieves work the same)
No one is fooled by your tricks Marto. Refund the money to everyone you screwed.

Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
June 12, 2014, 02:18:41 PM
where is WASP mining pool? where are WASP prototypes?
Pages:
Jump to: