Pages:
Author

Topic: To Buy BCH or not to Buy BCH? - page 2. (Read 12858 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 101
November 14, 2018, 11:54:18 AM
Surprising how these forked coins performing well on 24 hour volume.

no it isn't. its creation was an attack on bitcoin with blockchain spamming, miner and market manipulation and relentless FUD.

you think they'd let up in their own little civil war?

i cant say that it is manipulation
it is always demand for new toys Smiley

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
November 14, 2018, 11:29:12 AM
I see BCH price is around 0.094 BTC at time of writing. I am considering to buy some. I hope the price will raise because of all the media attention.

What do you guys think buy or not buy?

if I'm not mistaken tomorrow is hardfork for bch, I guess it will increase, if it's the 15th of this month. but I don't see any movement that really leads to growth.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 11:25:47 AM
BCH is a pretty potential coin, I think holding this coin is safer and can earn a lot more if we hold ETH or BTC. That's my guess, let's get everyone together
in my opinion, only those coins can have prospects in the future that will be in demand in a cryptocurrency society and will have practical use. You will forgive me, but I think that all the twins of Bitcoin are senseless.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
November 14, 2018, 11:09:40 AM

no it isn't. its creation was an attack on bitcoin with blockchain spamming, miner and market manipulation and relentless FUD.

you think they'd let up in their own little civil war?
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 10:38:40 AM
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) always a great coin as many people thinking. My thinking also like this. Bitcoin cash is really great and it gives me a lot of profits. In future I will get more profit only from Bitcoin cash (BCH).
Activity: 350
November 14, 2018, 09:46:32 AM
BCH is a pretty potential coin, I think holding this coin is safer and can earn a lot more if we hold ETH or BTC. That's my guess, let's get everyone together
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
November 14, 2018, 09:27:11 AM

hi
is it anywhere stated and confirmed,what will be coins name after BCH fork and what is symbol ?

Bitcoin SV & Bitcoin ABC

link: https://bitcoinist.com/bch-bitcoin-sv-bitcoin-abc-hash-rate/

In poloniex, they are BCHSV and BCHABC.

November 14, 2018, 09:23:21 AM
thanks guys

following now on coinmarketcap which of them have more investors Wink

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 05:07:49 AM

hi
is it anywhere stated and confirmed,what will be coins name after BCH fork and what is symbol ?

Bitcoin SV & Bitcoin ABC

In poloniex, they are BCHSV and BCHABC.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
November 13, 2018, 04:43:47 PM

hi

Bitcoin SV & Bitcoin ABC

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
November 13, 2018, 04:35:15 PM
There was bitcoin cash fork news and before that we bought little, and like we expect it started to rise like every fork time. After %17-20 profit I sold it, actually I dont like bch but if you think it can go up, you can invest to it.
November 13, 2018, 03:05:17 PM

hi

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 05:02:57 PM
If there be two coins of the fork i think the best would be another name for the new one. What about ByteCoin SuperCoin WealthCoin SexCoin GoldenCoin?  Grin
Activity: 168
November 08, 2018, 02:37:50 PM
Madia attention is good and I am thinking about buying some too. I want to sell some of my coins or maybe change them to BCH!
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 08, 2018, 01:57:09 PM
I buy bch to increase my bitcoin and so far,  bch is good to speculate with. The major update on bch is driving up it's price and you can actually make good profit trading bch at this point as volume of bch is a bit high!
Ye, agreed. Only for speculation only. I don't sure that these forks will give any profit because coin must be needed somebody. But who need this BCHSV/BCHABC at least now? I think nobody. Maybe those projects can make something valuable. But I have some doubts
need to look at the situation in terms of the relevance of the project or not in the community. Of course, the economic and practical impact on the cryptocurrency market is very important. Based on this, it is possible to draw conclusions about the prospects.
Activity: 329
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 08, 2018, 01:48:55 PM
I buy bch to increase my bitcoin and so far,  bch is good to speculate with. The major update on bch is driving up it's price and you can actually make good profit trading bch at this point as volume of bch is a bit high!
Ye, agreed. Only for speculation only. I don't sure that these forks will give any profit because coin must be needed somebody. But who need this BCHSV/BCHABC at least now? I think nobody. Maybe those projects can make something valuable. But I have some doubts
Activity: 224
November 08, 2018, 01:38:19 PM
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
November 08, 2018, 12:42:15 PM
i think its safe when you have bch right now its good time for sell, sell it 3 days before snapshot its safe more profit,,,

i second your move
after the fork price drops for sure as most try to sell their doubled half. if bch price is at least 840$ few days before 15-th then SELL for sure
besides that there is still big possibility that fork doesnt happen at all like it was with last BTC planned fork

always looking at the bigger picture my friend, do not get fooled by this kind of action or event.
if i were you, i would have sold it right now because i am expecting another pullback that will happen in a couple days later. as we can see, the price already moved up for more than 50% in just a few days. do you think it will make its move again in a couple days later ? i doubt that.
as a trader you need to consider every risk that you will face when you are holding it, but it is up to you. if you are looking for its sibling, then you can hold it. but if you are looking for a profit, then sell it as soon as possible.
November 08, 2018, 11:48:17 AM
i think its safe when you have bch right now its good time for sell, sell it 3 days before snapshot its safe more profit,,,

i second your move
after the fork price drops for sure as most try to sell their doubled half. if bch price is at least 840$ few days before 15-th then SELL for sure
besides that there is still big possibility that fork doesnt happen at all like it was with last BTC planned fork

Activity: 966
November 08, 2018, 11:11:06 AM
Pages:
Jump to: