Pages:
Author

Topic: To Buy BCH or not to Buy BCH? - page 8. (Read 12858 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 09:08:55 AM
So your reason for buying BCH is because you think there will be a lot of media attention? What kind of reason is that to buy a coin? You should look at the fundamental of the coin and the value it offers, and no on whether media will cover it. You should invest based on the value the coin is offering to anyone using it, and how that will benefit them. What you're doing is just trading short-term which means you're looking for a quick profit and sell as long as you've made it. This is too short-term thinking and will eventually get you bankrupt. Try to look at the long term, what makes BCH better than BTC and why you think that BCH will be more valued than the original, which has been around 8 years (and not 2 months) and has already proved to be the most popular option out there.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
November 20, 2017, 05:05:02 AM
I also have this dilemma. It is actually good coin to invest for but so many people are shaming it. It just did great rally week ago. I compared it to june and I think bch is good coin to buy.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 04:23:31 AM
Everyone talks so much shit about BCH, but it can be a very useful part of your portfolio as a hedge against what BTC does. It has very low correlation with BTC, meaning when BTC goes up/down it doesn't affect BCH much at all.

https://www.sifrdata.com/cryptocurrency-correlation-matrix/

That is true. The community is growing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 15, 2017, 09:00:27 PM
Everyone talks so much shit about BCH, but it can be a very useful part of your portfolio as a hedge against what BTC does. It has very low correlation with BTC, meaning when BTC goes up/down it doesn't affect BCH much at all.

https://www.sifrdata.com/cryptocurrency-correlation-matrix/
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
November 15, 2017, 07:14:42 PM
Those people bought bitcoincash last few months ago are for sure now happy .Because the price of bitcoincash increased and if they sell it today they will earn a profit today. But to those people have plan to buy bitcoincash its your decision if you wait the price decrease or buy now.
And what about people who bought it at over $2000?
I don't recommend buying it now, investing in other real projects is better, it is just pump dump coin.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
November 15, 2017, 06:31:17 PM
Bitcoin Cash was a long time between 300$ and 500$. Those peoples who bought it at that time are in a good position. But to buy it now will be perhaps a high risk. Either you earn a lot or will lose a high amount.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
November 15, 2017, 06:19:28 PM
Those people bought bitcoincash last few months ago are for sure now happy .Because the price of bitcoincash increased and if they sell it today they will earn a profit today. But to those people have plan to buy bitcoincash its your decision if you wait the price decrease or buy now.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
November 15, 2017, 05:42:58 PM
I thought bitcoin (BTC) was volatile boy was I wrong its not until I got to use bitcoin cash (BCH) which seems to be every were and am not sure if this altcoin will survive considering we now have problem solving coins on the market which will receive more attention from here on out...if you have BCH hold and hope for the better if not buy another alt.
BCH is worse bro! Everything about that coin is uncertain so far and I heard there would be a fork for the coin anyway. The present rally to the moon was as a result of the speculations surrounding segwit2x making BCH the safe option to use which I never believe for once. And most people are going to start dumping their BCH now which would make it the worst time to buy or hold. So, the earlier you sell the better and there are so many other altcoins to look at right now than BCH.
Like the temporary trending of some shitcoin earlier this year. I remember someone said shitcoin as BCN can changes the anonymous altcoin system in future, but they did not know BCN is only a product failure and replaced by Monero in the past. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 10, 2017, 04:06:46 PM
I thought bitcoin (BTC) was volatile boy was I wrong its not until I got to use bitcoin cash (BCH) which seems to be every were and am not sure if this altcoin will survive considering we now have problem solving coins on the market which will receive more attention from here on out...if you have BCH hold and hope for the better if not buy another alt.
BCH is worse bro! Everything about that coin is uncertain so far and I heard there would be a fork for the coin anyway. The present rally to the moon was as a result of the speculations surrounding segwit2x making BCH the safe option to use which I never believe for once. And most people are going to start dumping their BCH now which would make it the worst time to buy or hold. So, the earlier you sell the better and there are so many other altcoins to look at right now than BCH.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 11:06:16 AM
Still now $627 per Bitcoin Cash in coinmarketcap value.I hold 2.5 BCH when price 200$.Long investment purpose any good potential coin can make you rich i believe this strategy.Definitely You can buy BCH.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
November 09, 2017, 10:42:06 AM
Advising other people is risky especially in such volatile environments.
Whatever you do never act as if it's the end of the world and proceed with irrational decisions.
Just do your homework and proceed accordingly.

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 10:07:06 AM
BCH is definitely one of the beneficiaries from the cancelled fork. There was so much money flowing out of Bitcoin that BCH inevitably gained a big share of that, along with LTC. Now that the uncertainty of BTC continues, due to their block size, it would be wise to invest in alternatives, such as BCH and LTC, as they will be there when (if) Bitcoin fails. This of course won't happen 100%, but by beeing invested in LTC and BCH you are hedging yourself against potential losses. Things can go pretty bad if Bitcoin fails and people will look for alternative, even though it probably won't happen, there is always a possibilities. And having BCH is kinda of an insurance in case something like this happens.
Activity: 159
November 09, 2017, 06:35:55 AM
BCH has no real use in my opinion and its price seems to be driven by the coreans. When they decide to sell the price will have a huge drop. So all in all i stay away from this coin.
Activity: 62
Merit: 6
November 09, 2017, 05:19:04 AM
Up and down we go. Makes for a nice trading possibility Smiley

That is right. And the long term trend is up.
Activity: 364
November 06, 2017, 05:47:04 PM
Activity: 130
Merit: 14
November 06, 2017, 05:01:45 PM
Up and down we go. Makes for a nice trading possibility Smiley
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
November 03, 2017, 10:02:45 AM
pumping again...

some wants prove that bitcoin cash  is better than bitcoin gold That's why we saw the last pump (from 300 usd ---600 usd ) But prices soon revert to their original value

Investment in bcc now  not good
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
November 01, 2017, 05:35:18 PM
Getting Bitcoin instead of Bitcoincash will be a much more sensible choice because bitcoin is constantly increasing
Activity: 104
Merit: 13
November 01, 2017, 04:29:06 PM
pumping again...

There has been a few bits and bobs propping up the price. One was Bitmain selling it's ASICS for BCH only, you can't use bitcoin anymore, forcing people to buy BCH in order to buy a miner.

The other is Bitpay hinting that it will enable BCH if segwit2x doesn't go through.
Activity: 130
Merit: 14
November 01, 2017, 03:11:07 PM
pumping again...
Pages:
Jump to: