Pages:
Author

Topic: To Buy BCH or not to Buy BCH? - page 9. (Read 12858 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 14
October 24, 2017, 01:35:26 PM
I expect the real price of bch is 0.02btc

me two

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 24, 2017, 11:52:42 AM
In my opinion BCH is a shitcoin.
If you get free BCH then it is free money.
Sell it and be very happy.
It is created because of greediness.
Everyone is so busy with Bitcoin
that no one is thinking of Bitcoin Cash now.
This is what I think as well, if you got bitcoin cash for free in the airdrop sell them and be happy with your free money but there is no point in buying that coin, that coin is going to disappear eventually since no one is using such a coin, we all know that is just a copy of the original and as such the community is not going to adopt it as the true bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
October 21, 2017, 07:33:33 AM
Wait at least until s2x hf

totally agree. If you're intend to buy bitcoin cash,  you should wait until november. I believe The segwit2x hard fork will affect the price of bitcoin cash while the rumors says that, there would be a crash with bitcoin price while the segwit2x hard fork, And I thougt, the bitcoin cash would have an opportunity to rise back around $500 or even higher. Well, its just a speculation.
legendary
October 16, 2017, 01:51:27 AM
I thought bitcoin (BTC) was volatile boy was I wrong its not until I got to use bitcoin cash (BCH) which seems to be every were and am not sure if this altcoin will survive considering we now have problem solving coins on the market which will receive more attention from here on out...if you have BCH hold and hope for the better if not buy another alt.
This is what many people think but as soon they begin to trade an altcoin they see that bitcoin movements are milder compared to any other altcoinn I have seen altcoins gaining 900% in a single day and losing 90% in the next, that is never going to happen to bitcoin for the simple reason that bitcoin has a huge user base compared to those altcoins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 260
Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin
October 11, 2017, 06:09:25 PM
Wait at least until s2x hf
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 06:07:08 PM
Buy when everybody is dumping. I have picked up some BCH at 0.06. Expecting an easy double or triple from here. But let's see.

What's your target?
legendary
October 11, 2017, 05:49:27 PM
Just check how Bitcoin Cash is being mined. When the difficulty is high, almost nobody except ViaBTC is mining it and there is one block found every 2 - 4 hours. Then when the difficulty drops because of the low hash rate, all other miners jump in and rape it for quick profit, with block being found every 2 minutes or so. This is repeating over and over again. And the miners are just selling the easy-mined BCH instantly to buy BTC.
I'm pretty sure BCH will just slowly die over time.
It is very obvious to anyone that bitcoin cash has only been created to benefit the miners, this is why bitcoin cash has so little acceptance with the average user of bitcoin, if people actually thought that this was an honest attempt to create a new and better bitcoin then I think more people will use it, but since it is so obvious this is nothing more than a way to get money, most users do not bother with bitcoin cash.
Activity: 379
October 11, 2017, 11:32:46 AM
In my opinion, Instead of investing on BCH, u should find other coins with a good project when ICO can go up quickly in the future.  Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
October 11, 2017, 10:10:03 AM
I thought bitcoin (BTC) was volatile boy was I wrong its not until I got to use bitcoin cash (BCH) which seems to be every were and am not sure if this altcoin will survive considering we now have problem solving coins on the market which will receive more attention from here on out...if you have BCH hold and hope for the better if not buy another alt.
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
October 11, 2017, 10:06:45 AM
In my opinion BCH is a shitcoin.
If you get free BCH then it is free money.
Sell it and be very happy.
It is created because of greediness.
Everyone is so busy with Bitcoin
that no one is thinking of Bitcoin Cash now.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
October 11, 2017, 09:53:39 AM
I don't think BCH is going anywhere I'd rather invest it into btc/etc/neo

a great number of altcoins are not going anywhere but that doesn't make them a bad investment! in the end it really doesn't matter what the altcoin is as long as its price is going from something to something more Cheesy

we are getting closer to the prediction i made last time in this topic though.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21666131
with the SegWit2x coming, i am expecting a lot of advertising for the bitcoin cash to a point that there can even be a huge pump for it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
October 11, 2017, 09:24:25 AM
BCH has been one of the coins that are on top of the list although its future is uncertain since it has been going down lately. Despite the fact that bitcoincash has a lot of potential, i guess it is best to just observe its movement for the. Next months and we'll see if it is worth an investment.
I totally agree with you. What I have seen so far with BCH is just a pump which I am sure was just a manipulated one. BCH so far has not really shown any promising future and I just do not know why it does not have much of a support probably because of how it came about but eventually only future will tell and it won't be a bad idea chilling a bit for a while and look at how things end up turning out for the coin before going in most especially at this high valued state.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
October 10, 2017, 04:44:12 PM
BCH has been one of the coins that are on top of the list although its future is uncertain since it has been going down lately. Despite the fact that bitcoincash has a lot of potential, i guess it is best to just observe its movement for the. Next months and we'll see if it is worth an investment.
i will prefer investing in it right now because i think it has a huge potential and it will be back to its previous price soon and then we will be good enough to have almost double profit. the price of bcc depend upon mostly on bitcoin and we seen it has a great future a head that's why bcc is also really cool to invest right now.

Since you say it has potential ,do you have any solid argument why NOT TO SELL BCH now? What advantages it has?

I am seriously thinking to sell the remains of my investment and buy something else. This have been the worst and only bad investment so far for me.
For me I wouldnt buy BCH because I dont see it has a potential coin. The hard fork is upcoming and bitcoin gold will be released so I think same scenario will happen in bitcoin gold. So, bch will eventually low the price soon but you have also to search for it if you want to invest just dont rely from others.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
October 10, 2017, 04:17:14 PM
i will prefer investing in it right now because i think it has a huge potential and it will be back to its previous price soon and then we will be good enough to have almost double profit. the price of bcc depend upon mostly on bitcoin and we seen it has a great future a head that's why bcc is also really cool to invest right now.

Since you say it has potential ,do you have any solid argument why NOT TO SELL BCH now? What advantages it has?

I am seriously thinking to sell the remains of my investment and buy something else. This have been the worst and only bad investment so far for me.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
October 10, 2017, 09:04:24 AM
Buying BHC is good only on long term investment and only in low quanity. If i were you I would let go
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
October 10, 2017, 05:31:05 AM
I wouldn't buy personally because i don't like to invest my money on coins that doesn't show high potential. I don't think BHC can reach the level of BTC anytime soon so i would try to invest my money on a coin that has much more chance to sky. For example ; waves. If you are looking for a coin to make good profit from just invest in waves . You won't regret it.
A lot of problem with bitcoin cash especially about the difficulty adjustment, i see that the bitcoin cash already reduced its difficulty to make the miners got a lot of profit through mining bitcoin. I just see that as the way to attract the miners to mining bitcoin cash caused by there is a little percentage those are mining bch.
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
October 10, 2017, 04:43:22 AM
I expect the real price of bch is 0.02btc
Activity: 464
October 10, 2017, 03:47:14 AM
I wouldn't buy personally because i don't like to invest my money on coins that doesn't show high potential. I don't think BHC can reach the level of BTC anytime soon so i would try to invest my money on a coin that has much more chance to sky. For example ; waves. If you are looking for a coin to make good profit from just invest in waves . You won't regret it.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
October 10, 2017, 02:23:39 AM
Buying BCH is up to you if you want to. Because we have different preferable coins here. If you think BCH is a good coin to buy, why are you hesitating to buy it?  Go for it, just be careful in buying any coins.
Activity: 115
Merit: 100
October 10, 2017, 12:35:21 AM
I would never buy Bitcoin cash and I've never have this coin. I don't expect success of this coin. This is my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: