Pages:
Author

Topic: To Buy BCH or not to Buy BCH? - page 12. (Read 12858 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 15, 2017, 09:07:05 AM
I think you should not buy BCH

Even though BCH price is falling, but I'm not interested to buying it
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 15, 2017, 08:51:31 AM
How? Someone is supporting the market? https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin-cash/btc
Price up in minutes.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
September 15, 2017, 08:05:36 AM
yes I think this is very good for buying bitcoin cash, and indeed the current price is still not stable,  Smiley
just hold it until the price goes up  Smiley
I agree with you in this regard. It is the right time to invest into bitcoin cash because they are soon going to lead the army of altcoins even still they are above all in price among altcoins. Yep, this unstable phase should be utilized as an opportunity for grabbing bitcoins cash because in the coming days, I see them at much higher price.
Activity: 224
September 12, 2017, 11:40:41 AM
Just HODL it when you have it, buy it when not, i would say, every coin with potential is a nice coin at the moment!  Tongue The market is new, nobody knows where it will go, it is your own decision, test it or not, but don't shout out when it will fall... no body will know this market for longterm
Activity: 238
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 11, 2017, 07:29:01 AM
yes I think this is very good for buying bitcoin cash, and indeed the current price is still not stable,  Smiley
just hold it until the price goes up  Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
September 11, 2017, 07:12:48 AM
I see BCH price is around 0.094 BTC at time of writing. I am considering to buy some. I hope the price will raise because of all the media attention.

What do you guys think buy or not buy?
No i don't. Since bitcoin cash is still new to the cryptocurrency world, it may find it hard to transact with bitcoin. In my opinion, comparing to a game, if the game is newly released, you can find some bugs on it. Like the game, the bitcoin cash has that what we call bugs, but in the other form. I will not specify that because everyone within the community will notice that eventually. Maybe i'll wait for a certain period of time where these irregularities will be removed or lessen
I will suggest the same. BCH is still a baby and you don't know what sort of person it will be. Give it some time to grow up so that there will be a better understanding of its potential. However, if someone really wants to buy a crypto currency, I will recommend BTCs.
Yeah bitcoin cash is not even a toddler yet and I think we should give it more time to show its real powers. Bitcoins cash dumped badly in last few weeks so I believe we should make big investments in this project right now. Indeed bitcoins are the legends so we should feel blessed while investing into bitcoins.
Nice term used for bitcoin cash. Indeed the project has potential of making good name in the crypto market but it will take some time. I am also looking forward to add this coin in my portfolio to avoid any regret in the future. No doubt bitcoins are the legends, but who knows bitcoin cash may too continue the legacy.
Activity: 42
September 10, 2017, 01:15:41 PM
Can't help you with this, but one thing is sure, no coin will ever be in the position of BTC. not BCH not ETH ...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
September 10, 2017, 06:42:07 AM
Bitcoincash possible price before end of this year 2017 is 1000 dollars and if you have bitcoincash you can earn profit. Butit depends to you if you want to buy bitcoincash or not . But I will hold my bitcoincash for few months and after reach 1000 dollars I will earn profit. For sure a pot of bitcoin user have bitcoincash because of segwit last month and for they happy because they got their bitcoincash for free.
Activity: 74
September 10, 2017, 05:38:14 AM
For private, I will buy some BCH. Because of all the whitepapers or plans made by BCh it is likely that in the future bitcoin will be invincible with the technology owned by bch. So BCH will definitely be in the first position and provide many advantages for everyone, because the transaction we do will also be much better than bitcoin and also everything is very organized. But before feeling the benefits we will definitely be faced with many obstacles, where it can drain our patience. JAdi will be much better to strengthen our patience so as not to get regret.
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
September 10, 2017, 04:16:43 AM
Any idea  about future of bch,  any upcoming  development,  Is it good to buy some bch at current rate.
Activity: 912
September 10, 2017, 04:10:44 AM
Still early days people, it is good to get exposure to as many crypto as your portfolio can take.
While it is good to bet on a few you think will be the true winner. never discount the other coins.
BCH is a bet for if BTC is wrong to not implement big blocks. Who knows who knows..
If there is no reason for BCH to exist, then there wont be a price of $540 https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin-cash/usd

I agree with that. If there is no block size increase in November this year, it is better to get some Bitcoin Cash.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 10, 2017, 03:59:24 AM
Still early days people, it is good to get exposure to as many crypto as your portfolio can take.
While it is good to bet on a few you think will be the true winner. never discount the other coins.
BCH is a bet for if BTC is wrong to not implement big blocks. Who knows who knows..
If there is no reason for BCH to exist, then there wont be a price of $540 https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin-cash/usd
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
September 10, 2017, 03:51:48 AM
I see BCH price is around 0.094 BTC at time of writing. I am considering to buy some. I hope the price will raise because of all the media attention.

No i don't. Since bitcoin cash is still new to the cryptocurrency world, it may find it hard to transact with bitcoin. In my opinion, comparing to a game, if the game is newly released, you can find some bugs on it. Like the game, the bitcoin cash has that what we call bugs, but in the other form. I will not specify that because everyone within the community will notice that eventually. Maybe i'll wait for a certain period of time where these irregularities will be removed or lessen
I will suggest the same. BCH is still a baby and you don't know what sort of person it will be. Give it some time to grow up so that there will be a better understanding of its potential. However, if someone really wants to buy a crypto currency, I will recommend BTCs.
Yes and that is also why the transactions are still fast and they have low fees. This is just a starting crypto currency unlike bitcoin that had been populated and getting more supporters.
I would also recommend to just buy bitcoin instead of risking to much in other coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
September 10, 2017, 03:48:28 AM
Forget about it. It's a true shitcoin without anything behind. Just saw a comparison on reddit that Bitcoin now have more segwit transaction than BCash transaction in total.
BCash is a true manipulation by miners and their cronies. Just sell, forget and do not look to it never ever
Activity: 112
September 10, 2017, 01:30:30 AM
At this time do not invest in BCH because we still do not know the development of this altcoin. I think we should wait for more accurate information to invest in this altcoin because for me BCH is a good investment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
September 10, 2017, 12:36:42 AM
It's a big risk to buy it now there are some theories which apply here one is by now all the free holder of bch would have sold it by now so a big fall in price in not possible until 2018 , reason for me mentioning 2018 is because that's when coinbase credit it's users it can even happen earlier also and price of bch is already $600+ i don't see you making too much profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
September 09, 2017, 11:18:00 PM
I think BCH is good for day trading or for short period trading. If you follow the market and you buy and sell at the right time, you can make a nice profit.
However, like many on here, I don't really see a future in BCH, i have sold all of them already on the first day
I also sell BCH on the first day when I get this altcoin because this altcoin is really unstable and does not have a good development path. I think the BCH will still grow in the future but it will be very long for this altcoin to get trust from investors.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
September 09, 2017, 10:57:40 AM
I think BCH is good for day trading or for short period trading. If you follow the market and you buy and sell at the right time, you can make a nice profit.
However, like many on here, I don't really see a future in BCH, i have sold all of them already on the first day
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
September 09, 2017, 09:11:23 AM

Yeah bitcoin cash is not even a toddler yet and I think we should give it more time to show its real powers. Bitcoins cash dumped badly in last few weeks so I believe we should make big investments in this project right now. Indeed bitcoins are the legends so we should feel blessed while investing into bitcoins.

this particular altcoin will never have any "power" and will never get out of "toddler" ages as long as bitcoin is alive and strong.
any other altcoins that had nothing to do directly with bitcoin can grow big and strong with time but not bitcoin cash because it is against bitcoin and it has always been from even before its creation. and since bitcoin is not going anywhere and there won't be anything wrong with it ever, there is no room for BCH.

although whenever there is an FUD like the S2X which is upcoming, we can expect it to get pumped. but it is not power or anything but a temporary pump.
Pages:
Jump to: