Pages:
Author

Topic: to many poor people? - page 9. (Read 28315 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 12:15:57 PM
Being poor was the decision they made everybody on crypto get their chances of becoming what they want to be so if they did not play in accordance to the rule then they are suppose to be poor greed to also aids being poor on crypto
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 15, 2018, 11:47:49 AM
Of course , there are very few super-rich people on the market , and of course most of them are medium and poor , it was so clear , many people at the end of 2017 invested, but for them it will be a lesson and I think those people who are not in a hurry to become rich !
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 15, 2018, 11:45:04 AM
The crypto market is now experiencing very difficult times. But we should not blame the poor people for these problems, who want to master new technologies and improve their lives. I have seen so many people who have been able to master new knowledge and bring real benefits for cryptography.
Activity: 406
December 15, 2018, 11:38:50 AM
I’m sure you don’t have to blame poor people for wanting to make money and improve their lives. The problems in the crypto market are not caused by their activities, but greed and fraud. Therefore, we need to look for ways to regulate the market and solve such problems.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 03:08:47 AM
When you are poor there is tendency for you to aim getting rich and that is what is happing in crypto world today as many are here to make money are not really want to understand the crypto itself and again not only the poor are here crying to buy lambo but also the rich ones also came in to get richer an that is why we see manipulation every where in market .
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 03:08:36 AM
You should accept that this is financial market, not just a game. In a video game in your computer, you can play it again. But with the financial market, you have only one chance, you need to be consistent and manage your greed. That's my advice for you.
Activity: 112
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
December 14, 2018, 02:55:28 AM
The poor have a great desire to become more successful. The availability of cryptocurrency and making money in a crypto space is a very good chance for a life change. The poor make minor investments and have little opportunity to influence the development of the crypto market. I am sure that the poor will not deceive and create fraud.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 05:28:32 PM
All the time money is not all matter. I believe here has so many people who are waiting for their perfect project and this project will solve every problem.
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
December 13, 2018, 11:20:14 AM
Seems like the OP confuses poor people with uneducated people. A lot of people seem to think riches == smarts and that is just not true. And a lot of well to do people incorrectly think they got where they are by themselves never giving thought to the opportunities they have had that others may have not. Bashing poor people because you have more money than them is simply inexperienced arrogance.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
December 13, 2018, 11:20:04 AM
Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

Bro  I don't see how not being able to speak English makes you poor.. your comment is like that of those WS in the US... and I hope this thread gets deleted
copper member
Activity: 166
December 13, 2018, 11:15:07 AM
Cryptocurrency is the way to earning crypto for many people who have short of fund for investment. This type of people work hard for promotion activity in crypto launching ICOs and projects and earn altcoins and bitcoins. We need to sign up  in the bitcoin forum after that to filled the eligible criteria we can participate in signature bounty campaigns and earn digital assets.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 13, 2018, 09:51:09 AM
this is a hype, and the trend is for everyone to imitate other people when they are successful in crypto. that is the story of last year, when the market rose high and many were successful from crypto or bounty investments. then followed by some people who don't know crypto, start investing, start bounty, and the market falls in 2018. I think they've given up now. that is why many spammers and scamers.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
December 12, 2018, 01:34:12 PM
I think there are also enough people that have bought crypto for their first time during the last December and are suffering the downfall right now. I wish a lot of patience to you guys and hope that crypto will recover.

Particularly ridiculous are those people who, having neither knowledge nor free funds, have invested everything they had in cryptocurrency at extremely high prices, and now they are sitting in deep depression because of the decisions made.
Activity: 126
: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 12, 2018, 01:06:24 PM
The aim of most human is not search for greener pastures and a good living and cryptocurrency poses to have a good form of profit and the spread of cryptocurrency is quite becoming rapid so the more people are aware the more they get involved
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
December 12, 2018, 01:05:27 PM
Too many poor people? Pretty sure that's what crypto is trying to address with the natural progression to universal income. But really the problem is too many people period, not just poor ones.
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
December 12, 2018, 01:03:08 PM
poverty has absolutely no effect with cryptocurrency, you are wrong to say that poor people come and destroy the crypto world, I have a different opinion.
poor people have limited funds to invest and of course they will be more careful in choosing their investments, if not then they will lose their money, and become poorer than before, wealthier person  Tongue

Really poor people (not the guys, whose salaries are not as high as they wanted to see) never think about the cryptocurrencies. They do not know even anything about altcoins and do not understand what Bitcoin is.

Yes, that is true, poor people will not know about technology, they just accept what they are that they can find and eat in plain view. Whatever it is do not bring poor people to the current market conditions.
Think positively about poor people and markets, never blame anyone, but thinking mature and wise will help us to overcome existing problems.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
December 12, 2018, 12:48:55 PM
poverty has absolutely no effect with cryptocurrency, you are wrong to say that poor people come and destroy the crypto world, I have a different opinion.
poor people have limited funds to invest and of course they will be more careful in choosing their investments, if not then they will lose their money, and become poorer than before, wealthier person  Tongue

Really poor people (not the guys, whose salaries are not as high as they wanted to see) never think about the cryptocurrencies. They do not know even anything about altcoins and do not understand what Bitcoin is.
Activity: 406
December 12, 2018, 05:59:50 AM
Absolutely YES and that why am here so i will be rich , need to make money to pay bills, i can denied that fact ,
Activity: 672
December 12, 2018, 05:57:34 AM
Are you having a problem with that? Do you feel uncomfortable if other people want to change their economic situation from a poor person to a rich person? I think it's not important to discuss because everyone would want to have a lot of money, every poor person in the world wants to change his situation and if they see that opportunity in the cryptoccurency I don't think that's a bad thing.
Activity: 602
December 12, 2018, 05:56:13 AM
Crypto currency can make poor people really rich, it is a matter of time. That's why I love crypto, here are opportunities around us and it is awesome
Pages:
Jump to: