Pages:
Author

Topic: to many poor people? - page 5. (Read 28315 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
March 31, 2019, 08:16:59 AM
This is a standard situation, which today shows how much the market has fallen in price. Therefore, I think that everything here is very, very much more poor than we generally see today. Today the world is very greedy and hungry.

I think now is not the time to complain about being poor. but we must grow to do things that really make us wake up from the sadness that is happening at the market today. because we certainly must know that sadness will not stop if we do not grow from that sadness.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
March 31, 2019, 08:08:14 AM
Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

This world consists of poor people, bro Smiley 99% of people are poor. They are not ruining anything, they are just behaving like they used to behave. Same with any other business sphere or technology. It's ok.
Activity: 98
Merit: 15
March 31, 2019, 07:21:20 AM
If a person is poor, but he was able to earn money with the help of cryptocurrency, it means that his brains are in place. Poverty does not affect cryptocurrencies.

This like a born in wrong place. You know ? Not all person will live in same place where theh was born. They think not all people in their place will understand about other live. This is like me, i am very interesting to learn and earn crypto, but no one in my place know what is cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
March 31, 2019, 05:33:46 AM
After all bounty hunters work for money and they also do not know in advance which projects are genuine and which are fake. I think truth will always win.
I mean the genuine project will always have the room to win hearts of the people and survive. But it is only a matter of time.
And the fake coins will ultimately crash no matter they get short-term popularity. Promote a good one.
What bounty hunters think is only money and money, they mostly don't care about the project itself, never check the project, is it a good one or scam one. Poor people usually don't care about things like that, they only think how to get money fast and not thinking others.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
March 31, 2019, 05:31:15 AM
I don't think rich or poor people ruin crypto, but greed surely does as scammers are drawn to the industry. This has led to some of the skepticism of the public toward blockchain. Hopefully perceptions will shift as the technology goes mainstream.
Activity: 645
Merit: 100
March 31, 2019, 05:28:20 AM
After all bounty hunters work for money and they also do not know in advance which projects are genuine and which are fake. I think truth will always win.
I mean the genuine project will always have the room to win hearts of the people and survive. But it is only a matter of time.
And the fake coins will ultimately crash no matter they get short-term popularity. Promote a good one.

Yes, I made a policy on projects, I was just tired of fraudsters, 98% are scammers, 1% are those who came out but stand so low that they don’t want to sell, and 1% those who have a really strong team.

I am now trying to carefully search for projects. As soon as I see the slightest flaw in the documents or in the design of the site, I immediately add it to my black list and do not participate in it.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
March 31, 2019, 05:15:57 AM
Activity: 170
March 31, 2019, 05:08:15 AM
Why judging people with their poor English?? Does that mean they are financially poor or they are after what they we gain only?? Many people join this space so as to improve their skills, so as to learn more about digital world, so am happy to tell you, you got it all wrong this time.
Activity: 602
March 31, 2019, 03:41:31 AM
This is a standard situation, which today shows how much the market has fallen in price. Therefore, I think that everything here is very, very much more poor than we generally see today. Today the world is very greedy and hungry.
Activity: 560
March 31, 2019, 03:33:09 AM
I don't separate people poor or rich, we all wanna live well and if crypto can help poor people I would be so happy for them.But only the most patient ones will get their reward after the downtrend will be over.
Activity: 516
Merit: 10
March 30, 2019, 01:17:50 PM
In my opinion there are no bad projects in this industry because all of them in any way are helping this industry to grow. People are just getting mad of crypto, because they realise the opportunities that cryptos can offer.
How all of the SCAM project to help the growing in this community. Because scam project stolen millions of dollar and many people lost their everything which whole life asset. But everyone try to make money in cryptocurrency someone way to right and wrong this are different thing.
Activity: 238
March 30, 2019, 12:51:17 PM
It was better for you not to return to the world of cryptocurrencies with such a mood. Walk a few more years. And come back when the attitude changes. You are very negative.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
March 30, 2019, 12:41:34 PM
I don't have any bad feelings towards poor people, we can all sometimes get ourselves in a difficult position in life. What does get me is the impatience, the hacking, the FUD paid groups going around destroying the legitimate projects, along with thieves and cheaters who will try to steal from others to gain. I have also been doing bounties and am appalled by the Vietnamese Gangs that go around trying to impersonate me and my Husband and on top of that STEAL OUR CONTENT to get paid lol and steal our bread and butter. Hackers and so-called developers going around these forums to maliciously find victims to fleece. People using poverty as an excuse to steal from others their legitimate income is criminal and that's what I hate most. I don't begrudge the poor who have been clever enough to work hard and invest in the good projects and made money from their hard work, to get rich in crypto, but these low lives stealing from other people using the excuse of poverty, disgusts me.

It is not the poor member of this forum who are working hard and doing it the legit way that we should despise, instead those who are maliciously doing wrong to take advantage of others.  It is normal for people to born poor but it is not normal to make this poverty as an excuse to cheat and exploit others.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
March 30, 2019, 12:37:41 PM
I don't have any bad feelings towards poor people, we can all sometimes get ourselves in a difficult position in life. What does get me is the impatience, the hacking, the FUD paid groups going around destroying the legitimate projects, along with thieves and cheaters who will try to steal from others to gain. I have also been doing bounties and am appalled by the Vietnamese Gangs that go around trying to impersonate me and my Husband and on top of that STEAL OUR CONTENT to get paid lol and steal our bread and butter. Hackers and so-called developers going around these forums to maliciously find victims to fleece. People using poverty as an excuse to steal from others their legitimate income is criminal and that's what I hate most. I don't begrudge the poor who have been clever enough to work hard and invest in the good projects and made money from their hard work, to get rich in crypto, but these low lives stealing from other people using the excuse of poverty, disgusts me.
Merit: 2
March 30, 2019, 12:34:53 PM
Oh yeah. But there are 3 types of people who can get to the top. from dirt to Kings. Cryptocurrency provides new opportunities for each of us. So it's time to become kings.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
March 30, 2019, 12:29:48 PM
Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

It seems you are new in the crypto market. No poor people destroy the market. The lack of knowledge will pour money into the coins that are injected, and they will be the bait for sharks. But the rich will become very rich, the ignorant will lose money and be poor.
Merit: 111
March 30, 2019, 12:25:55 PM
Hello,

/rantover lol

first of all cryptocurrencies are made up for everyone so the people who are in poor situation will also been getting success with the help of cryptocurrencies so I think the cryptocurrencies are the most important equipment for the people to get the the rich situation .
Activity: 560
March 30, 2019, 12:00:27 PM
Everyone wants to make ends meet, but sometimes the way  used by they it is wrong. the behavior of wanting to get rich quick without trying is something that needs to be addressed immediately, because this can give birth to evil. Poor but honest, I think it's better.
March 30, 2019, 11:37:38 AM
Crypto is an opportunity to generate profits that can make financial conditions improve, and for those who easily panic it will cause poverty because the fear in their minds sells low.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 30, 2019, 11:14:29 AM
Most of people join this forum is to collect profit as much as can. Iam also looking for profits but im not spaming or break the rules. If you found people spamming in this forum you can report to moderator or admin. Dont judge people everyone in here is looking for a chance to improve their life.
Pages:
Jump to: