Pages:
Author

Topic: to many poor people? - page 8. (Read 28315 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
December 21, 2018, 05:10:57 AM
Every one what a good thing and saying poor people are around the crypto is not correct as we have rich people who are getting more profit day by day and wishing to get bigger thing for themselves so it all a personal thing for the people and aim in which they are working toward.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
December 21, 2018, 05:06:07 AM
yes welcome to the era of ignorance, where everyone comes and learns cryptocurrency just for money
the materialistic nature of humans is very large, making everything done to get free money
concern about the functions and uses of crytocurrency and blockchain technology is not very important now, the important thing is we get money
that's the human mindset right now
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 21, 2018, 04:45:13 AM
I believe everyone in the Bitcointalk forum is looking for good encryption. I am one of them. Because my work is unstable, I really need to rely on the bounty activities to earn extra income, but I don't know. How do you make every email you send very valuable?
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
December 21, 2018, 04:37:42 AM
Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

This area has really attracted a very large part of the poor, but also the rich. In the end, the poor have become only the more embittered, because of its inability to make money, and the rich got only richer.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
December 20, 2018, 03:10:43 PM
It has nothing to do with poor or rich people or with language skills. It is more about lack of crypto knowledge and greediness.
Some invest in crypto more that they can afford to lose  and expecting to become a millionaire overnight.
When the market goes in different direction they are in panic and clueless.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 20, 2018, 12:19:44 PM
Are you teasing them ? Wether rich or poor , all are humans. Rich are becoming more rich and Poor's are becoming more poor. This is only due to corruption.

Rich are becoming more rich and Poor's are becoming more poor

- I believed on this honestly speaking, and this is destined to be happens based on the Bible. But since that we are crypto world, many poor people are went here for believing that someday they can step away from their stage of being poor through crypto they could have a chance to gain bitcoin. Now if ever there is a corruption that could be in some other ico project they've run away the fund of their investors or we called it scams ico project.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
December 20, 2018, 12:18:46 PM
Why are you caring about those people? Every person want to try himself in this kind of job. Of course, no everyone has gained success in it, but at least they tried. Today it is modern and interest so a lot of people want to be a part of it at least for a while.

I also think that there is no need to think about these people. The main thing that comes to me in cryptocurrency is that it allows everyone to realize their capabilities, you can not be stupid and make good money in crypto, you have to develop and get better.
Activity: 317
December 20, 2018, 12:17:32 PM
Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

I suppose it is, many wanted to make enormous profits, this can be once or twice, but always this does not happen! Very well that is gone many of the projects, they are just littered all around.
Activity: 308
December 20, 2018, 12:06:29 PM
Nice to see you annoyed rich-man, you must know that all wealth is made by poor people and created by wise men, but angry persons help to develop all this things.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
December 20, 2018, 11:54:25 AM
Let people do their thing. If they are here for making money and getting rich, why should we stop them. They are dreaming big and this is great, because we need such people in our community. All others are getting too pessimistic.
Merit: 105
December 20, 2018, 11:46:39 AM
Why are you caring about those people? Every person want to try himself in this kind of job. Of course, no everyone has gained success in it, but at least they tried. Today it is modern and interest so a lot of people want to be a part of it at least for a while.
Activity: 550
December 20, 2018, 05:26:36 AM
lol, many people suddenly become rich and poor with their assets, it is a natural thing to happen, but if they are able to overcome it, then success is the right of everyone
Activity: 322
December 20, 2018, 05:23:15 AM
I don't think it is a big problem today in Cryptocurrency because most of the time investor's agrue about is those scammers who are getting more interested in chasing all our investments. And I think poor people won't get a higher earnings to those investor's who invested a big amount of their money that probably means that they won't make a bigger earnings.
copper member
Merit: 0
December 20, 2018, 05:04:20 AM
Are you teasing them ? Wether rich or poor , all are humans. Rich are becoming more rich and Poor's are becoming more poor. This is only due to corruption.
Activity: 232
December 20, 2018, 04:58:26 AM
Hello,

/rantover lol

People saw very easy money here, at the end of 2017, which is why their number exceeded tens of thousands, but when 2018 decided to cool them, they threw all the dirt on the sphere and said that we, crypto-enthusiasts, are to blame for all this.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
December 20, 2018, 04:52:41 AM
In your words, there really is truth. People today no longer value it, what we all fell in love with cryptocurrency. Everyone believed in their project and was ready to safely survive the 80% correction without selling the asset. Now there are practically no such people.
Activity: 253
December 19, 2018, 04:28:25 AM
Hello,

/rantover lol

Want to say that this correction was made by a kind of orderly forest? Quite possible. This theory has the right to life, as in this industry has accumulated a really large number of technologically weak projects.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 06:20:00 PM
We cannot blame them if they panic. Because of the recent blood market, surely many people are panicking. And they will just re route their emotion by making some annoying posts. As a investor to investor, I have no problems with that, or them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 03:47:09 AM
Of course part of what people are themselves destroying the cryptography. But we must think that everyone wants to earn and there should be no restrictions for those who want to earn!
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
December 15, 2018, 12:31:19 PM
I know a lot of really poor people. But they do not want to work differently, to learn something new,to explore. They're just used to living like that...Of course on the one hand it is good that they do not go into the world of cryptocurrencies(less competition), on the other hand among them a lot of honest people who, I think,would benefit.The world of cryptocurrencies is now suffering from scams in the field of ICO, bots and multiaccounts.
Pages:
Jump to: