Pages:
Author

Topic: To the moon ??))) - page 3. (Read 1055 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 02:43:16 AM
Flight to the moon is a very likely event. If this happens, then it will happen by the end of the year. Before this event, prices will fall many times and rise, so only the most patient will be able to extract from this event the maximum benefit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 01:12:23 AM
​​📈 Well friends, let's go .To the Moon?
Bitcoin - 7700$
Ethereum - 463$

✅ - Yes
❎ - No
The price of btc has already grown to $ 9500, and on ETH to $ 700.  And it continues to grow every day.  I hope it will be until the end of the year.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
April 29, 2018, 12:23:25 AM
Bitcoin - 7700$
Ethereum - 463$

✅ - Yes
❎ - No
According to actual statistics, the values of BTC and ETH are fluctuating frequently and unexpectedly but both increase over time. The numbers you provide may change at any time. That is not the moon. I believe at the end of the year, this number is much higher.
They do increase, if we check the year to year comparison we will see it has a huge increase.
That reality is attracting investors to put their money as even if the price is volatile, they believe bitcoin is a revolutionary technology that would
chance the world and they want to ride that success.
Activity: 182
April 29, 2018, 12:10:00 AM
Yeah to the moon, the market is really doing well and recovering small by small, I can't wait for market to recovery fully so that moon lambo will start again and fomo return to the crypto market once again. it's when fun when fomo sets in.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 11:53:11 PM
Bitcoin - 7700$
Ethereum - 463$

✅ - Yes
❎ - No
According to actual statistics, the values of BTC and ETH are fluctuating frequently and unexpectedly but both increase over time. The numbers you provide may change at any time. That is not the moon. I believe at the end of the year, this number is much higher.
Activity: 179
April 28, 2018, 11:51:53 PM
I don't think so. The market is not stable to go upward trend. So, I would say maybe. because we don't know if it will continue until the end of 2018.
Stable is not belong to crypto market because we all know market is volatile.
With this volatile we can not see the market will goes stable. Its always going up and down all the time.
Activity: 434
April 28, 2018, 11:45:35 PM
We have witnessed how bitcoin responded to the recent crisis of cryptos these days.  Bitcoin is hovering at 9,000$ mark but we're not so sure that this means the start of the bull run for bitcoin may plunge its market price in thr coming days.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
April 28, 2018, 09:16:14 PM
Bitcoin and ethereuem will go to the moon where both of them will on high price, now bitcoin have grow up and ethereum too. Many positive news about bitcoin and etehreum have make them on high price, but ethereuem and bitcoin will grow more than now because many reason to make ethreum and bitcoin have on high price. Now is good time to invest our money on bitcoin or we could invest our money on ethereum because we will get much profit later.
Activity: 209
April 28, 2018, 08:44:06 PM
finally we are on the moon)) the rate has grown quite recently, I hope it will be better and we will see bitcoin for 40 thousand dollars
Activity: 62
April 27, 2018, 12:42:28 PM
Hello guys.Rawgs now currently running it's bounty program.it actually pays users to play games(as tokens of course).the best thing is that ,you can also sync in your past data.
They are currently running a bounty campaign.they have doubled all the rewards.(the tokens you earn will grow at least 2-3x)
Its also referred to as the IMDb of games(and so much more).
Check it out.you won't be disappointed.
Bounty thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3333252
See you on the other side.lets RAWG!!
Details

~Available option to participate ~

✯ 50 Players one → allocation 1M tokens (Minimum of around 70$ every week)✯

✯ Opinion Leaders ✯

✯ Blogging Campaign → $90 each approved blog, article or news✯

✯ Video Review & Video Blogging → $90 per each high quality video✯

✯ Twitter Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per a quoted retweet✯

✯ Facebook Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per shares✯

✯ Signature Campaign → $3-$48 per week✯

✯✯ SPECIAL REFERRAL PROGRAM - Double your REWARDS✯✯
Activity: 262
April 26, 2018, 08:10:27 PM
I strongly believe in him,
Yesterday we look like a dead man, where we face a continuous red market and the price of coins that fell for a free fall,
But now the time has come to re-excite because the market is green again and I am very optimistic to be able to go to the moon
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
April 26, 2018, 07:47:58 PM
Unfortunately in my opinion i do not believe in a current recovery but rather a stabilization, but it will also depend on the distance of our concepts about reaching the moon, each one dreaming and planning a distance of values and this is relative. However, keeping your feet on the ground can prevent inconvenience and maybe values over 10x can be found in a few years independent of the currency, Bitcoin or any other.
Activity: 194
April 26, 2018, 06:53:44 PM
We have already touched an ethereum of more than seven hundred dollars, it was more than excited, but the price started to go down again.. maybe that is the cause of we are seeing everything on red right now

Bitcoin - 7700$
Ethereum - 463$

✅ - Yes
❎ - No
Activity: 154
April 26, 2018, 06:42:25 PM
We'll definitely go to the moon, but imo it will take a couple of years. Invest wisely, and count your money in 2030.
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
April 26, 2018, 06:21:03 PM
Looks like after taking two steps backwards yesterday (sea of red), we're taking 1 step forward today and the market is slowly recovering and we're in a sea of green. I hope the May bull run some people are anticipating actually happens so we can all make money. Some still believe this is a bull trap and btc will reach around $11k before dropping down hard to $5k. 
Activity: 168
April 26, 2018, 05:29:20 PM
Bitcoin - 7700$
Ethereum - 463$

✅ - Yes
❎ - No
I believe that the market is now stable and the price will only grow.  And there will be no strong falls any more.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 04:28:59 PM
Bitcoin - 7700$
Ethereum - 463$

✅ - Yes
❎ - No

Yup.at present market is going upward and for last two weeks prices are going upward,good gesture for crypto industry.BTC price is showing positive increase on daily basis and ETH price is also going up daily.as per different news from economic world on Internet huge potential investments are expected in coming months,so those who are holding these two high profile coins and other solid coins should hold their investments as prices would surge immensely in future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
April 26, 2018, 04:26:38 PM
The market is starting to recover and I'm very happy about it. Now I can make a profit from the bought coins. And I think that it will be a very big profit.
Activity: 591
April 26, 2018, 04:26:16 PM
Some who are ready to get hold of more coins are seriously desiring that the market falls again. Well, what i feel is that although there might be a fall, but the fall might not get to the extent of what was experienced some months and weeks back. I am seriously awaiting a time of great bullish run when virtually all coin and altcoins will pump.
this is a market correction, wait a few days ahead. market down approaching the weekend, and the weekend that makes the market sometimes decreased trading volume, the price will move again on Monday / Tuesday
I, too, have already noticed such a tendency that the price always decreases before the weekend and on the weekend. And from Monday the market starts moving up again.
Activity: 118
April 26, 2018, 04:26:05 PM
Bitcoin - 7700$
Ethereum - 463$

✅ - Yes
❎ - No
I think both are good and it's going up to the moon. Because it's priced at this moment is very high and it's had a huge community, platforms team & it's has a great team developer.
Pages:
Jump to: