Pages:
Author

Topic: To the moon ??))) - page 6. (Read 1055 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 05:33:58 PM
I am also outraged by all this confusion in the market. But I really want it to be.! Very unstable the situation is frightening and frustrating. There is a wish that nothing prevented to receive benefit and profit from your occupation, but the foreign and domestic policy dictates the rules.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 05:07:40 PM
This is what we're waiting for. Slowly but surely. I wish it will continue and become btc- 8000$ and eth-500$. And more rise like a sky rocket. It is good to see this.
The growth is still going on and it's very good. I like this gradual growth, it gives a sense of confidence. Everyone is already tired of very strong volatility in the market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
April 19, 2018, 12:54:54 AM
Yes, my answer is definitely yes. The sales volume was very small. The price has fallen to a critical minimum. The offer became very small. Under the laws of the market - demand has grown. And after the increase in demand, the price of coins also increased.
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 18, 2018, 06:13:52 PM
This is what we're waiting for. Slowly but surely. I wish it will continue and become btc- 8000$ and eth-500$. And more rise like a sky rocket. It is good to see this.
Activity: 588
April 18, 2018, 06:02:16 PM
​​📈 Well friends, let's go .To the Moon?
Bitcoin - 7700$
Ethereum - 463$

✅ - Yes
❎ - No
I think it's time for the market to rise again especially for bitcoin and ethereum because I think those two coins greatly affect the price of other coins so when their prices rise and return to their highest price that's when the market will actually recover. And of course it will be something that is very happy for us all
the impression is that all these predictions are nothing more than stupidity and astronauts who dream to visit the moon. We must really look at the prospects of the market and call it by its proper names.
Activity: 700
April 18, 2018, 05:59:06 PM
Bitcoin - 7700$
Ethereum - 463$

✅ - Yes
❎ - No
I think it's time for the market to rise again especially for bitcoin and ethereum because I think those two coins greatly affect the price of other coins so when their prices rise and return to their highest price that's when the market will actually recover. And of course it will be something that is very happy for us all
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
April 18, 2018, 05:52:14 PM
Let's Go! Ethereum price still look's good for buy now. I think - normal price for Eth is 0.1 of BTC, even 0.12 of BTC. About Bitcoin: he have right's of "Father coin", so if something will pump this day's - it must be Bitcoin at the first.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
April 18, 2018, 05:45:02 PM
the end of this coin has increased, because there is no FUD, different in the previous month a lot of FUD which causes the coin prices to drop sharply, I'm sure not only $ 7,700 but will reach 20,000 $ in this year. if good news keeps popping up and no FUD anymore. hopefully it happens
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 05:40:31 PM
Despite our great desire to see the general movement of coins "to the Moon", there are no serious reasons for this now. The statements of some famous media persons suggesting that in the near future bitcoin will reach an unprecedented price is only a figment of their imagination. They fantasize to make themselves an advertisement and that the fans do not forget about them.
Activity: 210
April 18, 2018, 05:31:44 PM
Its too early to get to the moon, but it is a good stable price at the current moment. Let us all hope for the best, im strogly believe it will go to the moon some day!
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 05:13:44 PM
Everyone is very hopeful right now. 'Altcoins will die' is decayed claim. We can see better numbers in the summer months  Smiley
Activity: 328
April 18, 2018, 05:03:31 PM
Definitely yes, soon a new wave of pumps is waiting for us, the market looks incredibly now after numerous corrections..
Activity: 254
April 18, 2018, 04:23:22 PM
Yes to the moon. All my trade are all in reasonable profit rite now. We are going to the moon.
As we see market increase investments slowly. I think to the moon can be after september. Also it depend on prominent investors
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
April 18, 2018, 03:11:49 PM
Yes to the moon. All my trade are all in reasonable profit rite now. We are going to the moon.
Activity: 167
April 18, 2018, 03:04:49 PM
I strongly believe in it,
Yesterday we are like a dead where we are faced with a continuous red market and the price of coins that fell to freefall,
But now the time has come to re-excite because the market is green again and I am very optimistic to be able to go to the moon
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
April 18, 2018, 02:38:10 PM
Bitcoin - 7700$
Ethereum - 463$

✅ - Yes
❎ - No

Of course, this time the expectation of growth was too long. We saw several attempts by the market to restore lost positions, but our expectations were far from reality. Today we see a big jump in capitalization. This suggests that investors are beginning to return to the market. And gives hope for the beginning of good, fundamental growth.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
April 18, 2018, 02:45:32 PM
I don't know why some people are always quick to forget the past, because of couple of 100s of gains you are talking about the moon, for me until BTC hit $10k I don't think confidence is back in the market, thanks the news coming out now are very favorably to the market as a whole, and now seen more coins regaining their previous loss is a good sign
Activity: 79
April 18, 2018, 02:41:38 PM
I don't think so. The market is not stable to go upward trend. So, I would say maybe. because we don't know if it will continue until the end of 2018.
Activity: 212
Merit: 3
April 18, 2018, 02:39:13 PM
Bitcoin - 7700$
Ethereum - 463$

✅ - Yes
❎ - No
To the moon and bitcoin will die is a thread that always adorn this forum.

A lot of hope from us to want the price recover, four months in 2018 we are in bear market. For four months bitcoin dropped from $ 20,000 to $ 6500 and ethereum dropped from $ 1400 to $ 300, proving that for 4 months the price of cryptocurrency could be reduced by more than half. Many investors are losing and crying lamenting their investments. We expect this time to return to the bull market, many experts argue that bitcoin prices will reach $ 25,000 this year but I hope more than that, because bitcoin will be able to achieve it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
April 18, 2018, 02:38:48 PM
I hope we can see moon soon again, bitcoin is good from 1 week, it is not dropping much and still above 8k dollar, if it can rise little little, and if marketcap can grow so we will see bullish again.
btc growth began to occur, but the price of $ 8k just touched a little
as seen today on the crypto market, they have been looking stable and what
which will happen with this stability? I still have consideration to invest
Pages:
Jump to: