Pages:
Author

Topic: To the moon ??))) - page 7. (Read 1055 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 257
April 18, 2018, 02:35:27 PM
​​📈 Well friends, let's go .To the Moon?
Bitcoin - 7700$
Ethereum - 463$

✅ - Yes
❎ - No

Yeah lets just wait for the next move of the BTC. Since you posted the rates have been up and above 8K USD for the BTC now. I think it is at the resistance level of 8K USD and it has to break up that one within next week or so thus it will be ready for the next higher level. The buy walls are already getting built up so I am sure that we might just next boom in short terms. I am also positive with the ETH as it has gone to 515 USD after a week time and also moving along with the BTC rates. That wont be longer enough when both will moon just the way they did in 2017 December month.  Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 02:29:40 PM
I'm hoping it will be the start of the market becoming green again. There is a resistant for eth at $500 it's a sign that the price will go up again to 1k. I keep holding my valuable coins and other tokens that ready to sell if the market fully recovered.
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 02:28:23 PM
Bitcoin $10,000 by the end of the week or i'll eat my own shoes!
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 02:26:30 PM
The market today positively responds to the rise in bitcoin prices, so maybe we are moving really towards the Moon, but of course we should not forget that there are risks that can most likely cheapen the price of bitcoin and in that case people will simply lose their time and money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
April 18, 2018, 02:23:54 PM
I hope we can see moon soon again, bitcoin is good from 1 week, it is not dropping much and still above 8k dollar, if it can rise little little, and if marketcap can grow so we will see bullish again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 262
April 18, 2018, 02:22:12 PM
​​📈 Well friends, let's go .To the Moon?
Bitcoin - 7700$
Ethereum - 463$

✅ - Yes
❎ - No
I hope no. Let's have quite times with flat and little up so that new projects could peacefully enter the market. people still afraid to invest in ICO because of this situation in market for the last 4 months.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
April 18, 2018, 02:18:08 PM
Maybe
At least, I would like to believe in this:) In fact, the bears on their back carried it out, so now comes the time of the bulls
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
April 14, 2018, 12:21:08 AM
Yes, yes, yeah))) To the moon soon all! For a long time we are waiting for this wonderful moment when the market turns green
Hopefully this is the beginning of the revival of all coin prices in the market and soon slid back to the moon forever
After a long price decline in the market, finally what we expect to return is all the coins soon to the moon
Activity: 44
April 14, 2018, 12:20:55 AM
btc go to 10k $ Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 252
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 14, 2018, 12:19:58 AM
It looks more like a bull market right now.
Because almost all of the tokens have started to rise, we just have to wait for our tokens to appreciate.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
April 14, 2018, 12:14:27 AM
Some media have linked the growth of the bitcoin course with the statements of Mati Greenspan, a senior analyst with the social trading platform eToro.  In an interview with Bloomberg, Greenspan said that professionals from Wall Street are ready to invest in the crypto currency.  The analyst himself called the assumptions of journalists "insanity." At the current time, the growth of the crypto currency means a rebound from the support level - the minimum values ​​of early February - and the possible formation of a new uptrend with targets in the region of 11200-11400 per 1 BTC in the side channel.
Well more than the news and analyzations been said only few become reality so this means another hope or another tricks,this so called "experts and big celebrities " only playing games with the spectators they will release statements or interviews in positive feeds for the small investors baits,this is the reason why the price of all coins now seems to be pump and dump..maybe lets just wait until things finally happens
Activity: 238
April 14, 2018, 12:05:50 AM
Yes, yes, yeah))) To the moon soon all! For a long time we are waiting for this wonderful moment when the market turns green
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
April 13, 2018, 04:46:23 PM
I think that the cycles of growth of coins have shifted and now the peak can be in June, while in 2017 it was May. I want to believe that the market reversal began after a large dump. Todaty a lot of people expect bitcoin by $5k
Activity: 226
April 13, 2018, 06:10:24 PM
It's high time to overcome the barrier and fly to the moon! I hope so, but I am not sure that there won't be one more dump (or even more) before this

I think the high tide is coming we all happy about this improvement of the price value bitcoin and altcoins.As we can see the market capacity of all cryptocurrencies.  There will be a great moving-up to their price value.We all hope that this improvement of the price value of all cryotos will continue to fly high.
Activity: 154
April 13, 2018, 05:37:30 PM
It's time to not hear bad news about bitcoin and altcoin, let's both support and spread the good news on bitcoin and altcoin so they can fly to the moon again.
Activity: 308
April 13, 2018, 05:29:45 PM
It seems to me that it is too early to talk about the beginning of full-fledged growth. Most likely the market will have time to test the levels of $ 6000 and $ 5000. I'd like to be mistaken, because I'm also waiting for a new wave of rising coin prices.
I also think that first market should go lower - to 4000-5000$ and then will rise "to the moon". The recent bullish wave is another manipulation of the market. In the coming days, we'll start to go down again. At the moment the market is not ready to start and update highs, people are not ready.
Pomoymu already at the moment, bitcoin started moving down from the level of $ 8000. At this point, the price has already dropped to $ 7,800. Most likely, the downward movement will continue.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 04:45:59 PM
It seems to me that it is too early to talk about the beginning of full-fledged growth. Most likely the market will have time to test the levels of $ 6000 and $ 5000. I'd like to be mistaken, because I'm also waiting for a new wave of rising coin prices.
I also think that first market should go lower - to 4000-5000$ and then will rise "to the moon". The recent bullish wave is another manipulation of the market. In the coming days, we'll start to go down again. At the moment the market is not ready to start and update highs, people are not ready.
Activity: 308
April 13, 2018, 04:19:58 PM
Activity: 1078
April 13, 2018, 04:11:06 PM
I don't think it is the end of the global correction, in my opinion the market will become red soon, so it is not a good time to invest now. We many good news about crypto, but it can be just a manipulation of the market.
Activity: 882
April 13, 2018, 04:10:15 PM
I was really happy because I was hoping that the market would be a very fast pump. All the markets are now seen to be a pump. This is really a fun thing. Because everyone was disappointed by seeing the market dump.And there was a market dump for a long time. Still the market has not been pumped as yet. But hopefully the pump will be.In the meantime, the price of Bitcoin and Etherium is increasing, too many Altcoins are also increasing prices.
Pages:
Jump to: