Pages:
Author

Topic: To travel is to live - page 8. (Read 3447 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 254
February 19, 2018, 02:30:50 PM
"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

Yes I believe so. I think that travelling might cost us too much, we might spend a lot for it but it's all worth it because the memories that we'll have is priceless. We only have one life and we should enjoy having it by spending it with the people we love in a more exciting way. We must appreciate the wonderful places made for us by God. Enjoying the journey of being a traveller would give us precious memories.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 02:03:45 PM
The world is not as big as a lots think. You need to explore it and push the boundaries of your knowledge.Smiley
Activity: 298
Merit: 102
February 19, 2018, 01:17:34 PM
It seems to me that the journey is absolutely unjustifiably surrounded by an aura of mystery and features. In fact, you can say with the same success "food as a path of personal development." Travel is a means, everything else in the head.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 12:41:40 PM
Travel is a return to its natural state, the state of movement and the search for itself. Collision with difficulties and their own limitations. The path towards the goal, creates in the human brain horizon, waiting for the perfect.
Activity: 314
February 19, 2018, 12:24:51 PM
Your long cherished dream can be realized, to see the world full of bright colors, this is worth a lot. Admire the beauty of cities and the greatness of nature, enjoy every moment, get a lot of positive emotions and a range of incredible experiences and do not believe yourself that you were there. That's what it means to travel, that's what it means to feel life.
Activity: 294
February 19, 2018, 12:11:37 PM
While traveling, a person learns many new and interesting things, sees life, writing these notes, compares, remembers, amazed, surprised, happy, captures the moments, try yourself in the role of dancer, sculptor, or cooks, tasting, talking in another language, dipped into the history, buy Souvenirs, flies, floats, hovers over the sea – and all these actions are imbued with positivity, good mood, and most importantly, they passed through his soul and heart.
Activity: 203
Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really
February 19, 2018, 11:59:38 AM
It's my whole life.I travel a lot at work and have already seen half the world.Very happy with my lifestyle and most importantly is the fact that travelling gives me full freedom in their life
Activity: 294
February 19, 2018, 11:38:54 AM
I have already seen a huge part of this world and am very pleased.It is just beautiful and I am happy that I was able to provide myself with such a beautiful life with travel and entertainment
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
February 19, 2018, 11:34:35 AM
I travel a lot and am satisfied with it.It is good that there is such an opportunity.Cryptocurrency helped me a lot in this.Thank you that they on time appeared in my life and have made me rich
Activity: 168
February 19, 2018, 11:25:08 AM
Traveling is incredibly cool.I hope that I will have much time for such fun and I will have the opportunity to explore this world.It's a pity that travel is expensive
copper member
Activity: 504
February 19, 2018, 11:13:42 AM
We live only once and not to see the world in which we live is just a crime.I think that every person should try to travel as much as possible in their life
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
February 19, 2018, 10:01:58 AM
I completely agree. When you travel, and not just for a holiday, you challenge your beliefs, your routines, your common places, your vision of the world, and you grow, and you evolve.
I agree, when we travel, sometimes we discover new things and we are growing to know more places and have a memorable experience once in a lifetime. It is also happier to travel with families, relatives and friends.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 07:22:51 AM
"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

Chewed out quote but nonetheless true. I hope to hit the road soon again, I backpacked for a while and returned home. I can't adjust back anymore. Once you start you can't quit.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 06:35:29 AM
Travel and tourism is exceptionally good to unwind our rigid thoughts
of our usual local environment.When we travel to a different destination we see a different view
of life of another group of people other than ours.We see diverse cultures and socio-cultural
inclinations of other people.We learn from their ways of life and add value to our.
Hence, travel is a form of education.
Most of my friends already know that I love traveling, and this is something that I truly live for. I travel because I want to explore different amazing and extraordinary places.
Activity: 41
February 19, 2018, 06:35:13 AM
Yes, Traveling is life because you can learned new things that can actually apply in real life.
Activity: 21
February 19, 2018, 06:34:43 AM
To travel is to live because you can discover new cultures, languages, landscapes...
It's really important for me to meet new people through travel.
It can be very enriching and it allows you to live life to the fullest.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 19, 2018, 06:24:19 AM
Travel and tourism is exceptionally good to unwind our rigid thoughts
of our usual local environment.When we travel to a different destination we see a different view
of life of another group of people other than ours.We see diverse cultures and socio-cultural
inclinations of other people.We learn from their ways of life and add value to our.
Hence, travel is a form of education.
Activity: 25
February 19, 2018, 06:15:36 AM
I thing travelling is the thing that really helps you to understand the world, people, cultures. it is always amazing to meet new people, try new food, sea beatiful cities and nature. if you do not have enough money to travel abroad, you can always travel around your country. Every country is unique with it's own great history.
Activity: 183
February 19, 2018, 04:56:01 AM
I love travelling . Travelling for me is the discovery of new cuisine. If you like the food you will ask the Chef. hey how you made this thing? then you will ask the recipe of that amazing Item. This thing is definitely gonna help in the your menu. Without travelling this looks quite Impossible. Sometimes you think that's the limit you can't take anymore. if you are getting this kind of felling you need to take break. Refresh your mind. Go some where you don't know. You will regain your energy by this.

Activity: 23
February 19, 2018, 04:21:09 AM
Travel is to understand the world in a diverse perspective. The culture and way of life of other people is the beauty of travel.
Pages:
Jump to: