Pages:
Author

Topic: To travel is to live - page 10. (Read 3447 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 02:51:32 PM
"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.
I am feeling you there I love to travel to new places. Recently me and my girlfriend decided not to buy gifts, but to save the money for traveling. I would like to visit all continents and the most beautiful places to see the history.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 02:38:02 PM
Travelling for me is my dream. I really want to.travel and explore the whole world. Particularly, the city of Paris in the country of France. But, here in the my country, as I explore some of the amazing place here, I just realized that I should explore first my beloved country before other countries. At first, as I went first time in this place, for the whole time we were travelling together with my older brother, I don't know what to say, I just want to set my eyes on the things I am witnessing. Until I came home, I have so many stories and I told it to my whole family, about the amusement I get from travelling. It is surreal to saw those kind of place for me.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 06:02:40 AM
I want to see all world before i die and i want to know how is world and where i live , how is different caltures , i want to see it with my eyes ,life mean is travel not money not other things , its my dream .I hope i can do it.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 05:29:36 AM
“Travel brings power and love back into your life.”� I love this quote and believe the power of travelling. All quotes are super nice. You can find your real love during traveling also.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 04:08:20 AM
"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

I certainly agree with you. As we face this stressfull world everyday, we need to travel into places and make wonderful memories to enjoy life. It is interesting to travel into wonderful sights and make memories in there. That is treasurablr and priceless. Discovering the unseen and enjoying the nature and other country's culture would be very fun.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
February 09, 2018, 02:49:43 AM

There are different ways to experience life and find meaning, for me im happy with my motor bike group travelling defferent kinds of province here in my country. its a great experience travelling and make you happy
Yes, to travel is to live. There are many things you cannot see and you'll not know until you experience it yourself. Traveling is so different from just reading or watching videos showing other places and other people. As they say " experience is the best teacher", and learning becomes meaningful and lasting. So to live life to the fullest, one must travel and experience anything beyond imagination.
Activity: 168
February 09, 2018, 01:53:06 AM
Read or travel. Body and mind must be on the road!

Read books to acquire theoretical knowledge, travel to turn the theoretical knowledge into practice!

That's what travel is all about!
Activity: 26
February 09, 2018, 12:01:15 AM
"Travel while you are young," "Go places," "Explore," yada, yada.

Heard that all before. Never had the money to even go to the countryside. Was never among my top priority. A road trip is probably the last thing I'll ever do.
Yeah, and that is reality. Everybody wants to travel but the only problem is money. You must work very hard in order to do the things that you really want.
Activity: 36
February 08, 2018, 11:36:36 PM
for me traveling refresh your mind  and gain additional know how then finding out an answer how enjoyable beautiful  life is
Activity: 285
February 08, 2018, 03:33:59 PM
travelling is really a nice thing which helps us to know the unknown,see the unseen.if you want to expand your knowledge,you must have to travel.travelling can give you enjoyment and can lessen your monotony for that time.
Activity: 30
February 08, 2018, 12:46:28 PM
I disagree. It doesn't goes like that. Living in life is not by traveling. Even you didn't travel still you can live. It is not the way life goes on.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 04, 2018, 11:54:19 AM
This is really true. Travelling is a way to live. Our ancestors are travelers as well. They are actually nomads. They go from place to place with the heard of animals. Imagine meeting new people, seeing new places, experiencing new things. That's what travelling will gave you. Cheers to travelling.
Activity: 28
February 04, 2018, 10:39:21 AM
You can travel and stay in your comfort zone, staying in hotels and doing organized trips. Or you can travel and stay with local people and speak to local people. If you travel like the last option traveling broads your view to the world.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 04, 2018, 10:28:40 AM
Travel, yes i really love travelling especially you are with your loved ones and you enjoy all the first time you will experience in that trip. Each of us we have this bucket list what we want to do while we are living in this world. And also travelling also helps us to learn something from that place or country, especially their traditions. And also travel is the one of the motivation you can use to motivate you to work hard.

Well in a world now run by technology where most things are within arms reach, travelling and going out really gives you a fresh breath of air. Personally i can say it reviralizes me. Going to a place where you haven't been to before, experincing things for the first time, it bring you back to a time when learning isn't complicated and tomorrow is always something to look forward to
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
February 04, 2018, 09:41:38 AM
Travel, yes i really love travelling especially you are with your loved ones and you enjoy all the first time you will experience in that trip. Each of us we have this bucket list what we want to do while we are living in this world. And also travelling also helps us to learn something from that place or country, especially their traditions. And also travel is the one of the motivation you can use to motivate you to work hard.
Activity: 165
February 04, 2018, 06:48:04 AM
Travelling is not worthy for life, especially when the only money that you have is to sustain all your everyday needs.
It will be worthy if you have many money other than money that will sustain your needs everyday.
How can you live longer if you do not have money to buy your necessities? Can you live longer with your treasured memories and enjoyment during the travel even without those daily needs? Ofcourse not. So travel only if you have enough travel funds, if do not have and will only rely on credit cards just to enjoy and collect treasured memories, i would rather stay at home.
Activity: 83
February 04, 2018, 03:34:59 AM
Travel can renew your preception in life. It will help you to release some stress from everyday's toxic routine of work. Work hard to enjoy life and travel, because time will not come back anymore. So live and enjoy!
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 02:28:19 AM
It is definitely a very nice experience, as long as you don't be buried of loans just to spend for your travel, then it would be a life changing experience.
Activity: 126
February 04, 2018, 01:51:57 AM
Yes to travel is to live when  you are travelling you can relax your physical  and metally body,so you can enjoy life to live in the world
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 01:23:05 AM
Everyone has a different interest, and we get a lot of experience when we travel.

Travel allows us to relax, reduce stress and burden of life, but to end our journey, we must work hard.
Pages:
Jump to: