Pages:
Author

Topic: To travel is to live - page 9. (Read 3447 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 04:09:53 AM
"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

Of course everyone would do that but the problem is it's expensive. Many of us like me are not born rich and can't afford to travel from one country to another and the funny thing is I can't even explore those nice tourist spot in my country.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 07:52:21 PM
I cannot imagine my life without travelling and though I am not that rich, I still manage to travel to various places once in a while.
Activity: 14
February 18, 2018, 02:00:26 PM
So on you live by traveling
Activity: 14
February 18, 2018, 01:54:12 PM
I have been thinking about this recently and I concluded that it is not possible to get back to all the places that you would visit. With that in mind you live quite nomadic means always traveling
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
February 18, 2018, 01:32:51 PM
Yes traveling is great. I wanted to travel also. In far places where you will find the comfort of being at home with the things you love to touch and feel. The scenery and everything around that you makes you poetic at times and a story teller as you head back to the place where your life had started. Sounding literary but that is what life is. Its a book to read.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 12:51:03 PM
Travel is my favorite. Traveling makes me comfortable in my mind after hard work. Travel helps make my life richer. I go to many places in the world, know many cultures in the world. So traveling is part of my life.
Activity: 79
February 18, 2018, 12:05:47 PM
Traveling makes you refreshed from your daily life. Traveling also increase your knowledge about new people, new culture, new place and many more. It gives you new experiences.  
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
February 18, 2018, 12:01:01 PM
Travel is the best timespending thing Cheesy The diversion of our nature and culture is amazing))
Activity: 74
February 18, 2018, 11:57:42 AM
Travelling is love and it helps you in a  lot of ways. It makes you meet a lot of people, know their culture, their language and other things.
Activity: 98
February 18, 2018, 12:25:11 AM
I think there are better things to do in life then to travel. A lot of people travel to mostly to show off.
Activity: 193
February 17, 2018, 06:58:34 PM
I cannot imaging life without travelling as it makes my life worth it. There are many things that one can do while travelling and its fun.
Activity: 24
February 17, 2018, 03:38:14 PM
There is no pure joy other than travelling and one must travel a lot. You just have one life and if you don’t travel then it is not worth it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 01:18:11 PM
It is nice to travel also if you want to travel all of the world together with your love ones, i suggest to have an list of goals. In that way you can list the countries you want to go while you are young.
Activity: 252
February 16, 2018, 12:54:15 PM
Without traveling one may be restricted to happenings around him alone. Traveling is part of lif. I gained a lot in traveling. It exposes me to happenings in  other places
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 12:37:25 PM
To travel is one of those things that i will really would like to experience. Sort of 1 list in my bucket list. But sad to say i don't have the means to pursue it. We are living from paycheck to paycheck and in this kind of situation, the needs are my priority and not the wants. But i am not closing my door to any possibilities. Maybe bitcoin will give me that probability.
Activity: 26
February 16, 2018, 03:52:52 AM
I totally agree with this. like they say, travelling is part of education. If you check the lifestyle of a traveller and a non traveller, you will see a big difference. When you travel to difference country , you have the opportunity to meet new people and also learn new languages and a new lifestyle. In fact I enjoy travelling
Activity: 238
February 16, 2018, 03:51:42 AM
Love the idea of travelling. Travelled overseas myself and NEVER regretted it. Afterwards I felt I was ready to move on and tackle new challenges in my life. Have to do it all, hey.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
February 16, 2018, 02:47:19 AM
Yes correct!!! "To know your friends, travel with them. To know yourself, travel alone".

Travelling, for me, is same as reading books. Travel gives me time to think, ideate, observe and learn new things - culture, food, history. It also gives a lot of time to introspect and understand on how certain things are done around the world. You sort of get a benchmark on life. Inspiration to live better, or perhaps, happy to be living a better life and giving back to those in need.

Activity: 128
February 15, 2018, 07:30:59 PM
"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

I also love to travel to have a good stories in my page, to have a good memories in my life and to have a bonding with my someones. Travelling is a good adventure in our life ,seeing the good view of the world, seeing the God's creation is a good feeling i wanted.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
February 15, 2018, 07:13:16 PM
I completely agree. When you travel, and not just for a holiday, you challenge your beliefs, your routines, your common places, your vision of the world, and you grow, and you evolve.
Pages:
Jump to: