Pages:
Author

Topic: TOA Coin - your travel cryptocurrency - page 25. (Read 52665 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The block chain project of the travel industry has a good development space, and the TOA Coin project team should further strengthen the market propaganda so that more investors will be involved in the ecological construction.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
www.toacoin.net
So far, things are working well with the Electrum testing and will be finally released to the public after a few minor visual changes.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
TOA has been moving a lot lately which is great because now, non-TOA users begin to see TOA as a great cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Take the trouble to look at the purse in the Dropbox!
This purse only works on Rapsberry!
And in it you can change the language.
If I am from Russia, it is logical that I do not have any reason to leave another language?
Where did you see the Windows?

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Can I use TOA COin to buy tickets  Airlines or even tour packages? Will TOA partner with tourism companies?
Activity: 195
Merit: 14
Hello!
I made a purse for Rapsberry Pi 3!   Cheesy
And I will be very glad to coins, since there is no opportunity to buy (
TJFVPcVzVhj9Emug2QBuUfWrs3tQfqLYyT

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6re5svvwwj52s9e/toa-qt.rar?dl=0

What is this? A Russian version of the desktop wallet running on Windows?

Yes, you downloaded the Russian version of the wallet

another version from here from the official site
Hello!

Yes, you downloaded the Russian version of the wallet
Activity: 89
Hello!

Activity: 3
It is good project,because many people face robbery related problem while traveling,so crypto currunt is very helpful for them
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Hello!

Activity: 128
At the end someone knows the reasons of mid July big increase in prices? If I remeber well team said here they did not know of particular driver o big investors incoming. Anyway youn people like travel and crypto too. I have good expectation even if today TOA prices are loosing despite a good day in crypto world.
With Russia we are waiting for the opening of the reservation site
www.toacoin.net
Do you guys have like a summary of what happened in the expo?

We will be releasing one this week and have it as an article.
Activity: 89
Do you guys have like a summary of what happened in the expo?
I have been reading about the project but I don't quite seem to understand what sets Toa coins apart from other travel coin projects out there. I see there are serious challenge from other competitors in this sector and a lot of them are doing pretty well. Was there really an ICO done for Toa coins before it got listed on exchanges or the tokensale is still in progress because I can see there is a message in the front page taking about getting the Toa coins at 10% less than the prize at exchanges

Thanks for noticing, I already removed it from the front page. We're not trying to compete by tech actually, we're more of creating business solutions where TOA is simply being used as a mode of payment. We're not trying to completely revolutionize the travel industry by putting everything in the blockchain (at least for now). We're more of simply creating/connecting businesses to the blockchain by using the basic approach first which is the payment method. Until now, we've yet to really tap into the payment system which can really benefit users regardless if they're seasoned traders or not. With TOA, we're basically just scratching the surface by connecting traditional businesses and connecting it to blockchain by using it as mode of payment. Even this, its hard to convince non-crypto businesses but it is something that they can adapt to and understand easily. Then in the future, let's dig deeper and involve their businesses further by incorporating some business processes into the blockchain itself.

BTW,
for Russian users you can also join our Discord channel and join in Russian Channel: https://discord.gg/cj9jGaT

Welcome guys Smiley
Many thanks for the Russian channel
www.toacoin.net
I have been reading about the project but I don't quite seem to understand what sets Toa coins apart from other travel coin projects out there. I see there are serious challenge from other competitors in this sector and a lot of them are doing pretty well. Was there really an ICO done for Toa coins before it got listed on exchanges or the tokensale is still in progress because I can see there is a message in the front page taking about getting the Toa coins at 10% less than the prize at exchanges

Thanks for noticing, I already removed it from the front page. We're not trying to compete by tech actually, we're more of creating business solutions where TOA is simply being used as a mode of payment. We're not trying to completely revolutionize the travel industry by putting everything in the blockchain (at least for now). We're more of simply creating/connecting businesses to the blockchain by using the basic approach first which is the payment method. Until now, we've yet to really tap into the payment system which can really benefit users regardless if they're seasoned traders or not. With TOA, we're basically just scratching the surface by connecting traditional businesses and connecting it to blockchain by using it as mode of payment. Even this, its hard to convince non-crypto businesses but it is something that they can adapt to and understand easily. Then in the future, let's dig deeper and involve their businesses further by incorporating some business processes into the blockchain itself.

BTW,
for Russian users you can also join our Discord channel and join in Russian Channel: https://discord.gg/cj9jGaT

Welcome guys Smiley
Activity: 9
on the site recently there are no sales. people are probably not interested in buying. Or no one wants to sell.--wallet.crypto-bridge.org----They have very few coins
Кaкиe пpoгнoзы? Пpoдaжи и cкyпки ocтaнoвилиcь) мoжeт кoгдa пayзa нa тpaдecaтoши зaкoнчитcя мoнeтa ввepx пoйдeт? Кaк вы дyмaeтe?
нaкoнeц тo pyccкий чeлoвeк пoявилcя)) ты c кaкoгo гopoдa? пpoгнoзы бoльшиe. жeлaтeльнo зaкyпaтьcя пo бoлee. нo пoкa нe пo тaким цeнaм. жeлaтeльнo я бы xoтeл кyпить нa 30-35
Я c Mocквы. Taк нa cиcькe ( ccex) мoжнo кyпить пo 30
Пo любoмy вывoды oткpывaют oт вpeмeни)
нa ccex y мeня бoльшoй вывoд зacтpял тeпepь вoт бyдy ждaть 1 ceнтябpя)) пoддepжкa нe paбoтaeт
Booбщe нaфигa этa мoнeтa?) Чтo c ними дeлaть? Интepecнo кaк тaм y ниx c 20-22 чиcлa пpoxoдит выcтaвкa? Чтo тo мoлчaт! Я дyмaю зa 1000 yйдeт цeнa. Xoтят нaвepнo к 10-30 цeнтoв нaгнaть цeнy)
кaк нaфигa? зaxoтeл ты в тaилaнд к пpимepy .бpoниpyeшь oтeль ceбe нa мecяц пoкyпaeшь билeты и впepeд мecяц бecплaтнo живeшь тaм
A pacплaчивaтьcя  TOA?? И зa cчёт чeгo мecяц?!
дa мoжeшь pacплaчивaтьcя тoa
Xoчeтcя пocмoтpeть кaк этo вce бyдeт)

Mнe тoжe интepecнo, кaк этo вce бyдeт выглядeть  Smiley
Activity: 9
Hi! When is site going to be translated in Russian??

Why will it be translated to Russian? Is there an active community in Russia requesting for it? If so, that will be great.

We're already working on implementing Russian language into the site. Yes there's an upcoming huge activity from Russia.

It's very good news!  Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Activity: 235
He зaбyдь cкинyть мнe ccылкy)
Pages:
Jump to: