Pages:
Author

Topic: TOA Coin - your travel cryptocurrency - page 27. (Read 52665 times)

Activity: 497
Merit: 251
In case there are people who dont use discord...I suggested that TOA should participate in this competition Cheesy

https://newsroom.lufthansagroup.com/English/Press-Releases/ideas-wanted--lufthansa-and-sap-kick-off-the-world-s-first--aviation-blockchain-challenge-/s/f57cf5ea-49b9-4bb6-aba7-e4aa8ce30c1c

Would be cool for toa, either we win or we will have exposure to big companies. Let see....
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
The price settled down already. I hope this will be the new floor.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
www.toacoin.net
Done setting up the booth for tomorrow's Franchise Expo hoping to gather more merchant partners.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

Our merchandise and standees are ready for Franchise Asia Philippines Expo 2018
this July 20-22, 2018 @ SMX Convention Center, MOA Pasay

See you there if you're on the area! 😀
Visit us at Booth C76 2nd floor.
You can win exciting giveaways and prizes.

It is good to see that a lot is happening with TOA Coin.. goodluck on your presentation on SMX Convention Smiley
What, I'm looking now good coin flew after a strong fall. Perhaps this is just a sign for all, now probably need to buy a long term coin.
I wonder what's the growth potential of the coin? Cry

good potential. but everything has its time. Do not run ahead of the locomotive))

Yup don't get too ahead of yourselves, let the market settle down or else you might get burned.
Activity: 195
Merit: 14
What, I'm looking now good coin flew after a strong fall. Perhaps this is just a sign for all, now probably need to buy a long term coin.

good potential. but everything has its time. Do not run ahead of the locomotive))
Activity: 242
Extended Reality Advertising

The slow but steep fall in value of TOA reflects the long time it took them to build certain things, and the time it takes to establish business partnerships, behind the scene.

Now, someone in the know just spent 500 000$ to buy all TOA off the market. They certainly didn't spend this money because they thought TOA was going down.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Activity: 128
And here I thought, dumping will follow right away. I was hoping yesterday that the price will go back to the 20s-30s sats but it didn't. What do you guys think, is it a good buy at current market price?
My friends, I think if you have long time targhets the answer is yes, but no people has crystall ball. Anyway if you have a lot of uncertainity you can make a little of money management. If your possibility are to buy 1000 coins, make it step by step. You will make five 200 coins buys in the futures following prices or calendar as you prefer. This is one of the possible ideas.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
The team looks active recently. Keep pushing!!!
www.toacoin.net

Here's the bootstrap as of July 18, 2018

Windows: https:/ mega.nz/#!RB4CwSDI!uTQACDxQbNet1J1YVOVQI3EPUGcqOhVm6tkrPg2XkK8
MAC: https://mega.nz/#!tIpiFaIQ!Ps2l3r2lLLwM6VcXt91Tmbatsy33SsrAGVA_2_HJDII
www.toacoin.net

Our merchandise and standees are ready for Franchise Asia Philippines Expo 2018
this July 20-22, 2018 @ SMX Convention Center, MOA Pasay

See you there if you're on the area! 😀
Visit us at Booth C76 2nd floor.
You can win exciting giveaways and prizes.

Activity: 4
TOA is the currency used for traveling, it is wonderful to be translated into many languages.
The TOA has taken a big step, but as long as our support continues, that step will not stop. Wink
Activity: 242
Extended Reality Advertising
Hi! When is site going to be translated in Russian??

Why will it be translated to Russian? Is there an active community in Russia requesting for it? If so, that will be great.

Then TOA truly becomes the coin for all of Asia; this is a good starting point for TOA
www.toacoin.net

Why will it be translated to Russian? Is there an active community in Russia requesting for it? If so, that will be great.

We're already working on implementing Russian language into the site. Yes there's an upcoming huge activity from Russia.
Activity: 195
Merit: 14
peбятa paбoтaют y ниx ecть yжe pyccкий пepeвoд. cкopo caйт бyдeт и нa pyccкoм
And here I thought, dumping will follow right away. I was hoping yesterday that the price will go back to the 20s-30s sats but it didn't. What do you guys think, is it a good buy at current market price?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Activity: 252
I am always very happy with the travel-related projects. Traveling is always cool and exciting. So I'm waiting for your company's bounty and I hope that you will achieve success in this area)))
Activity: 9
Pages:
Jump to: