Pages:
Author

Topic: Today BTC = $800, $9200 to go and why 10 BTC will never make you rich - page 4. (Read 8308 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 501
A price of let's say, even 10,000 will make the 1k BTC holder worth 100 million USD.

Jesus H, with most excellent math skillz like that, who needs $$?

By the way, one thousand coins @ 10 grand is $10 Million, NOT $100 Million.

/facepalm
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Unfortunately I´m an late BTC adaptor (april 2013) and a member here since 2-3 months. I wonder, were this threads also like this 1-2 years ago? I mean, were people making threads with "will Bitcoin ever reach $10 or $100"?? I ask this because maybe we are awaiting too much grow from BTC at this point? I myself also cant imagine that 1BTC will be even worth $10.000.

Oh ya I have been bearish since 22 usd. and remain bearish BTC's valuation is totally unjustified its a tulip bubble.

Please tell us when you turn bullish!

The price has doubled more than 16 times, it can quite easily double a few more times.

There will be so much money flowing from the stock market soon. dumb money and smart money. it will drive BTC to the moon.

I was never involved for capital gain but social change when I realized that wasnt possible I abandoned it. Doubling isnt gonna happen. If you are getting in now you are a late comer.

I got in at 12 usd per BTC and have bought and sold over 500 BTC.

Relax. Less than 2 million users in a world of 7.25 billion means we are way, way, way early. $10 billion market cap in a $60 trillion global economy means we have a long, long, long way to go.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Unfortunately I´m an late BTC adaptor (april 2013) and a member here since 2-3 months. I wonder, were this threads also like this 1-2 years ago? I mean, were people making threads with "will Bitcoin ever reach $10 or $100"?? I ask this because maybe we are awaiting too much grow from BTC at this point? I myself also cant imagine that 1BTC will be even worth $10.000.

Oh ya I have been bearish since 22 usd. and remain bearish BTC's valuation is totally unjustified its a tulip bubble.

The price has doubled more than 16 times, it can quite easily double a few more times.

There will be so much money flowing from the stock market soon. dumb money and smart money. it will drive BTC to the moon.

I was never involved for capital gain but social change when I realized that wasnt possible I abandoned it. Doubling isnt gonna happen. If you are getting in now you are a late comer.

my neighbour hasnt even heard of bitcoin.
none of my friends own any bitcoin.
people are still trying to get their heads around a number of fallacies regarding scarcity, intrinsic value and security.
we are early to the party!
wall street hasnt opened doors yet.

why cant it double again?
I bet you said that 16 doubles ago.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

INCREDULITY CHECKPOINTS I HAVE KNOWN
by sgbett aged 37 and a half.

#1 When it broker back through the ATH of $30
#2 When it just carried on.
#3 When it broke $100. omg.
#4 When it just carried on.
#5 When it broke $200. Holy shit.

crash. and pause for breath. well that that was fun whilst it lasted. never gonna see that kind of action again...

#6 When after just a few months, it retested ATH and smashed through it
#7 $300,$400,$500. rofl this is rediculous (sic)
#8 $1000. srsly wtf.

At all times $price*2 was considered wild. Price*10 was laughed out of town.

This be the craziest BiTCh I ever did see.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1010

yes in early 2012 talking seriously about 100 dollar coins was laughed at like rpietelia 300k was in mid 2013.  lots of miners were saying "btc will never get above the 10.   im selling everything I mine to you forum suckers lol!"

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
You call 1,000,000 USD nothing?
I´ve invested almost 3,000USD so far and i´m halfway to my 10BTC so 1,000,000 USD in the future sounds dreamy awesome if you ask me  Grin
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2171
Merit: 1201
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087
The smell of cult is strong in this one.

Technical Analysis cultists drinking the TA Koolade?

So, is that an elliot wave?
legendary
Activity: 3990
Merit: 4460
You're never too old to think young.
The smell of cult is strong in this one.

Technical Analysis cultists drinking the TA Koolade?
legendary
bitcooin itself is already valued at $100k

its just the network and infastructure that isnt there to support it

also, probably 99% of people who heard about bitcoin doesnt realize this fact

wat?

They are just saying that if it had widespread adoption the price per BTC would be 100k each... Pipe dream Tongue
legendary
http://bitbet.us/bet/635/1btc-10-000-usd/   this is just like InTrade... This business model didnt work out for Intrade the CFTC shut them down.
legendary
Activity: 1330
dafar consulting
bitcooin itself is already valued at $100k

its just the network and infastructure that isnt there to support it

also, probably 99% of people who heard about bitcoin doesnt realize this fact

wat?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Come talk to me in April, then come talk to me in November. You might have a different outlook.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
OPs numbers are wrong. The latest projection by the rocket fueled turbobulls is $80,000,000. Confirmed.
legendary
Some of you hodlers make bitcoin look like a ponzi scheme. Tone it down.

Yeah! Don't get excited about a technology you think might have the potential to change the world. Go sit quietly in a corner by yourself and reflect on this until you can learn to be a zombie like everyone else.

Edit: Especially on a forum dedicated to discussion of said technology!

It isnt that the tech. isnt valuable it is. It is that bitcoin is not valuable. The protocol is valuable but that is not proprietary. See banks and creditors dont need bitcoin they will just take the BTC off the front and put PP usd or visa usd they will adopt the tech and ditch the bitcoin itself. 
legendary
Activity: 4018
Merit: 1299
A price of let's say, even 10,000 will make the 1k BTC holder worth 100 million USD.
I like your math. Smiley

Yeah, 1000 bitcoins X 10,000 per bitcoin isn't 100 million, but 10 million.

:-)
legendary
As the price has doubled more than 16 times over its lifespan, it could easily double a few times more. So, I think the only way to judge the maximum price is by how wealthy the elites such as the Winkelvii will be allowed to get, before capital flows to alt coins such as Litecoin.
the richest men in the world are multi billionaires, 27Billion is a cool sum. There are 1500billionaires in the world. There are hundreds of thousands of millionaires.

so lets say the Winkevii's stash is worth 30Bln some day. 100,000BC= $30,000,000,000,  1BC=$30,000.

but lets not forget that there are 1500 billionaires and a hundred thousand millionaires in the world to make this puppy fly.....

So lets say, some of those billionaires must be replaced because of the fundamental shift in wealth thats going on here.

Lets say then that at least 1 trillion market cap is required before the Billionaires are just balanced out between BTC/USD.

=> $100,000 BTC

Pages:
Jump to: