Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 118. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
July 27, 2018, 10:23:07 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

What is your idea?

If you think that the price will fall, then you can sell and buy cheaper after a while. If you are afraid that you will not be able to do this or doubt that the price will fall, then just wait. The market will not always fall, who has the patience that will get the maximum profit.
For now, you better wait for the price of the token back stable because I know now altcoin prices also decreased and so now there are many people who invest in altcoin while waiting for altcoin prices back stable then than that if the token down better wait because altcoin and token prices are a higher tokens

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 10:19:54 PM
Well I would say sell it all depends on how bad the situation is
If the price is going down then just sell it. If you think that the price will recover then just try to have the coins remain in your wallet.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 09:52:23 PM
Well I would say sell it all depends on how bad the situation is
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
July 27, 2018, 05:14:12 PM
You tipically want to wait a while before selling if the token is in an uptrend. Just watch it closely to avoid getting caught in a dump.
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 04:02:20 PM
Of course, there are times when tokens fall, it is already happening in the market and in life, so patience will give results, and wisdom will give you satisfaction.
Activity: 315
Merit: 13
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
July 27, 2018, 03:57:15 PM
Now it's too late to sell. To sell now means to fix losses. I prefer to wait and get a profit later. After all, most likely we will be expected to grow of cryptomarket at the end of the year.
Activity: 280
July 27, 2018, 03:54:15 PM
It will be on a saver side if you can wait for sometime till the market is normal because if you sell now it won't fetch more profit or you may even run into loss if you try to sell it now because market isn't favorable now is better for you to wait for best time to sell.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 03:46:00 PM
wait and don't sell. by waiting for the long term and are confident it will give great results. I implemented it for a few years and until now I am still convinced that Crypto is always growing and holding is a decision right. many were dubious because it took a long time. However, the result can never lie.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 03:35:05 PM
Hi, everybody. Now the market is depressed, do not jump to conclusions and immediately sell, because it is at the expense.Now on the contrary it is better to buy. And wait for the growth to come to profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 27, 2018, 03:23:55 PM
I think that now it is necessary to keep the tokens in the long term, since now the entire market is in a drawdown and most of the projects go to the exchange several times cheaper than their tokens cost on the ICO. So the best option now is to wait.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 27, 2018, 03:22:08 PM
When the altcoins prices fall, even, I suggest you to be patient I think, because if you sell now you'll lose more. So hold and stay between the winners.
This does not always happen. Most tokens do not grow in price or just fall, and therefore this option is not always good. It is necessary to follow the project and leave tokens of prospective projects.
Activity: 84
July 27, 2018, 03:17:34 PM
When the altcoins prices fall, even, I suggest you to be patient I think, because if you sell now you'll lose more. So hold and stay between the winners.
Activity: 196
July 27, 2018, 03:10:30 PM
It always fell and grew, but it's not worth it, coins always fall and grow in price, it just takes time, everything will fall into place or garazd better and more than it was =)
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
July 27, 2018, 03:08:39 PM
I never suggest you to sell your coins at this time because due to bearish trend of this market, price of all the coins are decreasing and it is not good for you. As per my opinion you should wait until this crypto market will be rise again.
July 27, 2018, 03:01:56 PM
I don't think it is wise to sell off when the price of your token go down. As we know, you only lose when you sell. It is only wise for you to keep that token and wait for it to rise back... if you believe in a project, you shouldn't be in a haste to sell off their toekns.
Activity: 434
July 27, 2018, 02:41:33 PM
If the token that we hold the price down, of course, we must keep holding it until the token price rises again. Do not let us sell it at a low price and get a huge loss.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
July 27, 2018, 02:36:42 PM
We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.
I believe that not only investors are to blame for the fall of the rate. You probably do not know about his friends, I mean developers who also want to spend the money collected on the buzz in life. This is a routine and there are no market regulators yet, this situation will continue forever.
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
July 27, 2018, 02:34:30 PM
Token going down now does not mean it will never rise again, so far its a coin from a reliable project it will increase in value. But not all coin will make it out of these market storm..lol
Activity: 89
July 27, 2018, 02:27:50 PM
I think if the price is going down, it's better to hold it and wait until the price increases. so the profit we receive will be more, than we sell it when the price decreases. this may be due to the declining bitcoin price and it's time for investment.
Activity: 261
Merit: 105
July 27, 2018, 02:11:34 PM
Now it's too late to sell them, or to change to bitcoin, I think it's best now, to wait for a more favorable moment, for the sale of assets.
Jump to: