Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 113. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 09:52:23 AM
Don't sell any coins riht now because now market going up day by day hence in coming months will reach good prices maximum coins
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
July 29, 2018, 09:52:08 AM
If the price token down better detained .We do not be in a hurry to sell it.We have to wait until the price goes up so we get a big income.If we sell it when the price falls we will certainly get a little income. Even we will lose . Better we buy if the price falls and we save as savings.If we already have a lot of tokens we just wait until the price of tokens that we have increased price.If the price has gone up then such a moment is the most appropriate time to sell all tokens that we have then we will definitely earn a great income.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 09:51:00 AM
If you are still in profit and see that tokens goes down then ill better sell,if you are alredy below your entering price then better just wait and hold,dont panic sell
true if you sell now you lose or get a small profit You have to be more patient to use the right moment. because I am sure the market will go back up.
Activity: 113
July 29, 2018, 09:47:17 AM
definitely hodl and wait for higher prices or maybe even another "bullrun", also you can buy chiper and chiper if market will come down again
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 29, 2018, 09:44:44 AM
Of course now it's better to hold your cryptos and tokens. Not for fiat - now is the time to buy main players: top 10 coins.
After 2017 we observe stagnation of cryptomarket. I think investors wait for the breakthrough in blockchain technology.

Check first the potential of the coins before selling or holding. If the coins shows great potential, wait for its value to rise to its highest peak. And if the coins has weak potential, sell it now.
When you see that there's no point of waiting better to sell instead of being trapped, there's a lots of things to consider when assessing tokens better to review deeper and if things is not working anymore sell it out and check another project, crypto market is so big for supporting limited projects we have a lots of coins to choose just need a good judgement.
Activity: 238
July 29, 2018, 09:26:32 AM
If you are still in profit and see that tokens goes down then ill better sell,if you are alredy below your entering price then better just wait and hold,dont panic sell
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 09:14:55 AM
do not worry too much about this. falling prices it could be also the beginning of the resurrection (the price goes up). and that requires extra patience. I will not be stuck with the situation, instead I will wait until the price back fresh. stay in the spirit,
Activity: 127
Merit: 43
July 29, 2018, 09:14:27 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

Offer your coin and when the cost will rise again and purchase back what have you sold to the bearish market. Such huge numbers of individuals are being insane caused by this case. Those are feeling frightened if the cost goes down increasingly and they were offering their offers in a split second. They have to put the more push to purchase back it again soon.
Activity: 337
July 29, 2018, 09:13:43 AM
Of course now it's better to hold your cryptos and tokens. Not for fiat - now is the time to buy main players: top 10 coins.
After 2017 we observe stagnation of cryptomarket. I think investors wait for the breakthrough in blockchain technology.

Check first the potential of the coins before selling or holding. If the coins shows great potential, wait for its value to rise to its highest peak. And if the coins has weak potential, sell it now.
Activity: 75
July 29, 2018, 09:11:33 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

What is your idea?

If you think that the price will fall, then you can sell and buy cheaper after a while. If you are afraid that you will not be able to do this or doubt that the price will fall, then just wait. The market will not always fall, who has the patience that will get the maximum profit.

I agree. It is all up to you whether you want to wait or sell. But if you think that you can take advantage of the situation then why buy cheaper then sell it when the time of growth comes. IF you want to play safe then you can wait but be sure to always check or monitor its value so you won't have a loss.
Activity: 86
July 29, 2018, 09:06:45 AM
if at the end of the bounty campaign the tokens come and at that moment I badly need living money, I sell them. if the price is critically low and there is no urgent need for their sale, they are kept in the purse until better times
Activity: 658
July 29, 2018, 09:00:20 AM
The falling market is a fickle phenomenon. And soon there will be a rise here then the price of a token will fly up.
Activity: 75
July 28, 2018, 05:20:07 PM
As long as you  establish reliably whose cryptocurrency to keep taking sensible aims and estimating probable adequate falls, frenzy will not be an question.
Activity: 644
July 28, 2018, 05:18:46 PM
If the market is going down, the best thing to do is hold your coin,
I could remember that I also participated it KCY bounty and till today, I still hold my token because is very low for selling.

the right thing to still choose the hold tokens that we already have, it would be nice again if we have another capital again to re-buy it when the price has dropped very low, so our portfolio will not go down further .. basically we invest can benefit from a token we have trusted for its growth back, not to seek loss by selling when the price drops below the price when we buy or when the ICO price.
Activity: 186
July 28, 2018, 05:04:13 PM
If the market is going down, the best thing to do is hold your coin,
I could remember that I also participated it KCY bounty and till today, I still hold my token because is very low for selling.
Activity: 98
July 28, 2018, 04:56:55 PM
This is an interesting question token goes down hold or sell?  Well there are times a token goes down and after a while come back up with sporadic energy so when a token goes now you still check if there are signs of bouncing back
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 04:54:02 PM
Probably wait. Selling it while it goes down is not good at all and doesn't seem profitable at any chance. If it continue to fall during the long time - yes, maybe it is an option.
Activity: 420
July 28, 2018, 04:50:09 PM
you need to wait and behave in your hands, in no case should you panic and sell all that you have, you need patience in order to get the greatest benefit!
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
July 28, 2018, 04:44:59 PM
It depends on what made the token price to go down. If it is as a result of what we see currently, that is, just a bear market which cannot be controlled, then I think it is better to hodl and if possible, buy the dip. But if it's because of a bad news like a bug in the project code or anything that will lead to a subsequent massive sell, be happy to have heard it early and sell.
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 04:35:46 PM
I used to keep saying that holding is the way, but now I don't see the right way in holding when the price went for example 20 % down. It's a sign to sell it, I do it now very often.
Jump to: