Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price dropping after ICO, why so? - page 20. (Read 32318 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 01:34:37 PM
Everyone want good profit and ICO is the best way to earn good profits a s it is rapid but provided it should be genuine as well as trustworthy futuristic project.
The fact is that developers get profits at the expense of investors, and they are not working on the development of the project. the developers called the price of the token during the ico of the company, and that was it. But when the token goes to the stock exchange, then because of the poor demand for the project or because of the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, the price falls several times.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
October 05, 2018, 01:17:34 PM
Everyone want good profit and ICO is the best way to earn good profits a s it is rapid but provided it should be genuine as well as trustworthy futuristic project.
Activity: 57
October 05, 2018, 01:15:35 PM
Prices are falling because there are so many scammers. Some scammers do not even bother to invent something new and take previously successful projects as a carbon copy, and the simplest thing is to issue a new plastic card for crypto.
Activity: 406
October 05, 2018, 01:17:22 PM
Immediately after the tokens are added to the listing, partners, advisers, project consultants, participants in the bounty and early investors who bought tokens at the pre-sales stage with a good discount start getting rid of them.
The price of the token begins to decline, which causes panic and leads to the fact that other investors begin to sell tokens in an attempt to save at least part of the investment. As a result, the asset price drops even more.

This looks same like crypto coins when the market does down people start panicking and sell to get atleast a part of investment. There's no control in any tokens and people have get rid of it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
October 05, 2018, 01:14:16 PM
Most of the ICOs offer bounty and bounty hunters sell instantly after the coin/token get on exchanges. That's the initial reason. Also, ICo investors may sell if he/she gets little profit. Those are the reasons behind the price dropping.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 01:09:52 PM
Immediately after the tokens are added to the listing, partners, advisers, project consultants, participants in the bounty and early investors who bought tokens at the pre-sales stage with a good discount start getting rid of them.
The price of the token begins to decline, which causes panic and leads to the fact that other investors begin to sell tokens in an attempt to save at least part of the investment. As a result, the asset price drops even more.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
October 05, 2018, 12:00:30 PM
I have taken part of some ICOs and everytime their token price goes down after the ICO.. why is that so?

EDIT:
oh, nice.. that was helpful and pretty much what I was looking for.. thanks for sharing

Hey

That might be helpful for you to understand the reason behind it - http://cryptoandblockchaintalk.com/why-do-prices-drop-when-an-ico-ends-27

Take care!

I think that's normal because of Massive Selling and Low Buy orders. Maybe from ICO participants or the Bounty Participants or just and ordinary Market Condition lots of possible causes can be pointed out. But the Platform itself has a controlling factor to make the price stable like others do. Buyback the coin/token to prevent the price to dip more.  
Activity: 182
Try as hard as you can!
October 05, 2018, 11:18:54 AM
it normal to be drop by bounty hunter or someone that didnt trust the project. sometime the project has being abandoned by team. Sometime project need time to develop their project trust and make investors to dump their coin token..
probably the coin just isn't worth that much, or there could be a similar problem with it
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 11:14:00 AM
probably the coin just isn't worth that much, or there could be a similar problem with it
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 11:13:41 AM
Its dropping after ICO because there are dumpers from different side of the projects, like weakhands, weakhands only wants to make profits by dumping at the current price, because they want to get the bonus reward from the ICO at thesame time dump all coins/tokens ahead. Lessen of investors, lessen of investors maybe also a reason of droping, because there will be no volume made in the trade markets if no one wants to invest in ICO project to full/attracts investors from the outside.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
October 05, 2018, 11:06:01 AM
It is a deep reoccurring problem which no one has been able to comprehend why
But they say investors dump or Airdroppper dumps or bounty hunters dump

Even when tokens were locked and precautions were take
It still dumped

So let’s just know what we are doing

Yes, this is the exact reason why some projects don't do bounty programs and airdrops. It just increases the chances your token prices plummet after the ICO ends and your token goes to exchanges.

Yes some don't do campaigns and airdrops but that is also the reason why the tokens were not sold so much because of marketing issues. In the end when tokens are on the exchange there is not much value. Unless of course they really do have a real good project with a useful token worth investing. Right now where the bear market is almost over those tokens that are being dumped are usually useless tokens.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 05, 2018, 11:04:36 AM
1. Lack of demands from the people. Some ICO is not having a good start in the market.

2. The exchanger is not a good thing to choose, as some demands are from restricted country.

3. There are some bounty participants dumping their tokens.

4. Too much airdrop from ICO.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
October 05, 2018, 11:02:23 AM
Price drop of newly listed token could happen as a result of my factors in cryptocurrency market. The cryptocurrency market may be bearish, people will be less enthusiastic about future of such token and they may sell for any  amount.
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 05, 2018, 11:02:09 AM
Many people buy altcoins not for investment purposes, but for the purpose of speculation. Because of the high interest of ICO in 2017, people have neglected the essence of ICO. The essence of ICO should be to solve the problem, not a Ponzi scheme. But now many ICOs don't solve any problems, their purpose is just to swindle money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 10:57:32 AM
I have taken part of some ICOs and everytime their token price goes down after the ICO.. why is that so?

EDIT:
oh, nice.. that was helpful and pretty much what I was looking for.. thanks for sharing

Hey

That might be helpful for you to understand the reason behind it - http://cryptoandblockchaintalk.com/why-do-prices-drop-when-an-ico-ends-27

Take care!
Its thanks to you to provide that links, it's really giving information but, i think the cryptocurrency will be going down again but it will also has time when it bounce back again.
Activity: 238
October 05, 2018, 10:46:27 AM
hi, I think that the price of the token is falling, because of the sale of the coins of participants of the bounty companies, they sell tokens at the lowest possible price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
October 05, 2018, 10:46:21 AM

EDIT:

Hey

Take care!

Because of the huge bonuses that are bein given during early stages like private sale,where bonuses can get up to 100%,sometiems even more,and then in the end those just dump the tokens with nice profit while those that got 20% bonus keep hodling and waiting for recovery,that mostly never comes.During this bear market its best to avoid investing in any ICO.Unless you are among that group that gets 100% bonus Tongue
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 10:44:57 AM
very serious question ... what to do and how to find the potential project as there are so many icos every day.
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 10:38:13 AM
Big players and investors are responsible for this they just want easy and quick money by buying at a huge discount at presale and dumping once exchange is activated and the ico owners just doesnt care about it once they reached the soft cap/hardcap the target funds I know there is something wrong with the current ICO system to avoid dumping big players tokens/coins must be lock for a year by smart contract also ICO regulation is a must.
Activity: 364
October 05, 2018, 10:37:42 AM

EDIT:

Hey

Take care!

in my opinion, the problem is because many new people are hoping to get a lot of profit just by investing in the ICO, it's a pity this is done simultaneously, and that's how prices can drop far below the ICO price.
on the other hand they think prices will be more difficult to rise if they are below the ICO, eventually they want or do not want them to sell even if they lose
Pages:
Jump to: