Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price dropping after ICO, why so? - page 22. (Read 32318 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 3
October 04, 2018, 10:39:06 AM
I have taken part of some ICOs and everytime their token price goes down after the ICO.. why is that so?
Because the pre-sale investors are dumping their tokens to the market and they are trying to get fast buck. Remember you should aware about how much bonus that has offered by the ico team to the early investors before they are doing their ICO. when the price has been touching the ico price and they will dump it because they have acquired a huge bonus.
Beside early-bird investor, most of bounty hunters and airdrop hunters dump token at low price after they get their token, it make token price dropping after ICO.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
October 04, 2018, 10:35:26 AM
I have taken part of some ICOs and everytime their token price goes down after the ICO.. why is that so?
Because the pre-sale investors are dumping their tokens to the market and they are trying to get fast buck. Remember you should aware about how much bonus that has offered by the ico team to the early investors before they are doing their ICO. when the price has been touching the ico price and they will dump it because they have acquired a huge bonus.
copper member
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
Crypto24Radio.com ❤️
October 04, 2018, 10:27:48 AM
It is a deep reoccurring problem which no one has been able to comprehend why
But they say investors dump or Airdroppper dumps or bounty hunters dump

Even when tokens were locked and precautions were take
It still dumped

So let’s just know what we are doing

Yes, this is the exact reason why some projects don't do bounty programs and airdrops. It just increases the chances your token prices plummet after the ICO ends and your token goes to exchanges.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
October 04, 2018, 10:27:38 AM
There is a number of reasons for this.

1- The private group that is actually getting the tokens with sometimes 80% bonus.
2- The early phases bonuses that are offered by the project for the public they usually call it the pre-sale bonus then round 1 then round 2 and every stage or phase of them have different bonuses.
3- Bounty hunters selling their tokens to liquidate their rewards.

All this case the instant drop in price in most ICOs while you think -50% from original price is considered to be loos it most certainly is not loos for the for anyone who bought at 51%+ bonus so imagine 80%+ bonuses.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
October 04, 2018, 10:25:08 AM
It is a deep reoccurring problem which no one has been able to comprehend why
But they say investors dump or Airdroppper dumps or bounty hunters dump

Even when tokens were locked and precautions were take
It still dumped

So let’s just know what we are doing
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24
October 04, 2018, 10:21:27 AM

Hey

That might be helpful for you to understand the reason behind it - http://cryptoandblockchaintalk.com/why-do-prices-drop-when-an-ico-ends-27

Take care!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 10:19:08 AM
This is a frequent problem and in most cases it concerns the interest of people who have invested or are trying to invest in a project, but if we talk about today, I think it will not be interesting, because now people are not looking at new projects.
copper member
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
crypto merchandise from www.RealCoinStore.com
October 04, 2018, 10:16:05 AM

EDIT:
oh, nice.. that was helpful and pretty much what I was looking for.. thanks for sharing

Hey

That might be helpful for you to understand the reason behind it - http://cryptoandblockchaintalk.com/why-do-prices-drop-when-an-ico-ends-27

Take care!
Pages:
Jump to: