Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 71. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
August 25, 2017, 10:02:33 AM
Of course, there have been so many cases of tokens dropping down below ICO price.
After ICO, you might witness a slight increase but after sometime, it drops miserably low.
This usually arises from DUMPS and most token creators not taking any care to develop the token further.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
August 25, 2017, 09:10:25 AM
Ico fund is not spending to buy coin when exchange but private stuff like cars,villa,jets.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
August 25, 2017, 09:06:50 AM
Some token sales are beginning to use some intelligent smart contract features to prevent these post sale price crashes.

Take for example the upcoming Swarm.fund token sale on 7th Sept.   Post-sale, all purchased tokens will be provided in smaller 1/8 tranches on intermittent 42 day basis over a full year. This should prevent large profit taking dumps of the tokens and also creates some scarcity on the public exchanges...which combined should create a more buoyant marketplace.

What are your thoughts on this approach?

Note: I'm part of the Swarm Ambassador team and the presale is now open until next week. With 25% discount on public sale price via my list. Contact me  pete@swarm.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 25, 2017, 08:55:41 AM
Indeed to invest we must understand and understand what place we are using to invest. Because if we just make an investment without any analysis properly it can be ascertained a loss could have an impact for us, now there are indeed some ICO that have price far below ico price. One of them is PLBT, I see that PLBT now is very lace and the other is SONM. They have the same low level, but I do not know how to go forward. This can not be a statement, because their project is progressing
Activity: 322
August 25, 2017, 05:20:46 AM
Tokens price drop after ico end,  this happens most of the time..thats why we should really need to pay attention on what ico project has to offer, it appears that an ico project without value and demand really affect the price value of most ico token.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
August 24, 2017, 08:56:36 PM
there are plenty of them, they fall after the ico and keep in a long run under the ico price and no one know if it will rise again.
Activity: 588
August 24, 2017, 03:33:55 PM
I think some investor calculated the rate based on USD. So even if your sell in lower btc/eth rate, sometime you still gain a nice profit it when you cashed out your token into USD. And don't forget that most ICOs offered a nice amount of bonus for earlier investors, it will give an extra profit. And of course the whale market manipulation, they will drive the price down so they can buy even more.
Activity: 644
August 24, 2017, 09:02:12 AM
I invested in the XID (Air) ICO and the price dumped below the ICO price. I am still holding my coins, because the team ist very good and theyre getting listen on an exchange soon. My ICO price was 8500 sat and i bought some more coins ~5k at liquiexchange. I think i have a good entry now and we see a pump soon Smiley
Activity: 1134
Merit: 254
August 24, 2017, 12:01:03 AM
I guess that's a natural thing, because so many people will sell their tokens to get bonuses from their investments. In fact I will do that if I invest. But, within a few months, the price will definitely rise again, or even higher.
Activity: 7
August 23, 2017, 02:05:30 PM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?

there is many coins that the price after listed in the exchange and the price is down
example SONM the ico price around 5k satoshi or more but now at 1.7k satoshi

Maybe the best decision is to buy after ICO!
Yeah..
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8
August 23, 2017, 12:51:31 PM
The token price will usually fall after the ICO ends but if you can have to wait longer, the value will recover soon.
Activity: 21
August 23, 2017, 12:37:14 PM
I don't think that existis any rule for this.
For example, 0x, that ICO was 7 days, still more than 600%. But, good projects like BAT and BANCOR don't recovered the price yet.
Activity: 12
August 23, 2017, 11:50:26 AM
I see all experts here gathered ,

I am interested to know which coin I should buy now and wait for 6 month and it will give me 500% up price after that time ?

any recommendations please ? 
Hey,

6 months 500%, if it was that easy life would be great.

You should inform yourself and should have knowledge about the field you are investing in, read carefully through all projects and check linked.in accounts etc. of the people involved.

Good luck with your endeavour
Activity: 812
August 23, 2017, 09:59:18 AM
Sometimes it happens that the price of a token fall after the ico because of dumpers , bounty hunters, but it will easily recovered if the campaign has upcoming projects and if the devs will not abandon the team.
Activity: 55
August 23, 2017, 09:42:58 AM
I see all experts here gathered ,

I am interested to know which coin I should buy now and wait for 6 month and it will give me 500% up price after that time ?

any recommendations please ? 
Activity: 476
August 23, 2017, 09:39:47 AM
Normally ICO's two best parts are what they offer, and how much have been invested in them. Many ICO's token price falls after they have been online, some recover other won't. We have to be careful reading about the ICO's and what they offer. Sometimes it's what they offer that makes the ICO last longer.
Activity: 364
August 23, 2017, 09:15:43 AM
Coindash fell a lot under ico not long ago. then it went up x5 and now around x2, x3
Going under ico is pretty cool sometimes Wink))
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
August 23, 2017, 07:18:52 AM
MCO (Mona.co) was temporary below ICO price for a long week before it go more than 200% above ICO price.
TFL (TrueFlip.io) that is just listed since 48H on his first exchange (HitBTC) is still below the ICO price of 0.0005 BTC

I'm sure the later will recover and go way above that, but still it's painful to be part of an ICO and experience that.

Activity: 980
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
August 23, 2017, 07:11:30 AM
There is no such thing as to fall in ico after each project..Sometimes we can see these fall if the project does not really give confidence and some problems have emerged afterwards.So I always pay attention to the ico process..It is really quickly gaining value after the team and the projects that are solid are entering the market in a way. We saw this with zrx in the nearest time and witnessed it.The team and the project itself as I said important here.If you have found such potent and secure projects, definitely try not to miss this opportunity. You'll be sure to win.

Activity: 630
Merit: 102
August 23, 2017, 07:01:26 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?

Polybius and ETT is one of the example of the ICO coins who fell down hard and never recover to its ICO price and seem's these to coins have no buy support from devs thats why we see the price of this coins are falling. And you must be carefull on some coins since you can expect for there downfall since there are so many dumpers will kill the value of certain tokens.

I think what you say is not true, because I see the selling price is very good, if it decreases its selling price, this makes very reasonable in trading, because I think in terms of trade there is always a decline. Not because they are so bad there.
Pages:
Jump to: