Pages:
Author

Topic: Tokens prices are decreasing? - page 11. (Read 15470 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
May 15, 2019, 03:10:41 PM
Tokens are dumping and investors are converting to btc. Btc have a 58% percent market dominance and almost all tokens are down. However, it's a good time to scoop some tokens as they are cheap and only buy tokens in legit projects. If you have tokens just hold them and wait for their turn to join the bull run.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
May 15, 2019, 02:46:17 PM
After contributing, we should put as a main priority that our possessions are unpredictable and it would dependably change regardless. As a reaction, we should assume responsibility for our feelings with the goal that we could use sound judgment whether to sell or hold our property. We ought not freeze but rather we ought to have persistence.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
May 15, 2019, 02:11:00 PM
In the beginning I look at the cause. If there is no bad news, it’s just dump truck fun. If the project complies with the roadmap or it has a working prototype, I do not worry. Many are starting to throw on the panic, or that would be to sell faster. This is a good way to buy cheaper and sell at a high price. I've seen it many times.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
May 15, 2019, 02:05:34 PM
I believe that everything is still ahead and tokens will also grow.  No one knows how it all really works.  But one thing I can say for sure is that the cryptocurrency will continue to grow and develop.  Because this is our real future.
No one will argue with you at all, because these are really very great opportunities for the future. Cryptocurrencies are designed to crush fiat money and it seems to me that you think so too.
Activity: 574
May 15, 2019, 01:23:11 PM
Price down because Bitcoin pump for now, jist wait amd hold all your altcoin because next time it all will rise too and follow Bitcoin to glory.
I believe that will happen because we can see the growth of Bitcoin is so good right now.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
May 15, 2019, 01:20:23 PM
i am also surprised to see the tokens dropping instead of rising while the market is appreciating, i have felt it is due to regulation, and i know it cannot continually be like that,some are even pegged at a small exchange rate.since the market value is getting better it will come up either with time but it doesn't mean we shouldn;t sell.
I don't think that's the reason why, there are alot of reason why the price of a coin drops, maybe people are selling their coin to buy bitcoin or other altcoins out there.

the market is recovering and sometimes many use it by selling their coins. the problem is that almost all of the coins don't decrease, only a few coins will decrease. it's better if we wait first so that the price of the coins we have can go back up again
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
May 15, 2019, 12:39:12 PM
i am also surprised to see the tokens dropping instead of rising while the market is appreciating, i have felt it is due to regulation, and i know it cannot continually be like that,some are even pegged at a small exchange rate.since the market value is getting better it will come up either with time but it doesn't mean we shouldn;t sell.
I don't think that's the reason why, there are alot of reason why the price of a coin drops, maybe people are selling their coin to buy bitcoin or other altcoins out there.
Activity: 386
May 15, 2019, 12:37:40 PM
Exactly since most of the token's value dry out overnight anyways, so what's the point of holding them for long after the bounty hunters got them. That's like the first and last bull's table you'll ever feel in your token if there's gonna be one
all depends on the progress shown by the project. where there are several projects that do take a little longer to grow at their actual prices. if after the bounty distribution is done it has decreased, at a good project, try to wait until 1 year of their development, hopefully luck.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
May 15, 2019, 12:28:10 PM

Not all the tokens are dropping. In my wallet, I have tokens such as WPP, RPM and MOZO. Most of them are up. My take is that if the project is progressing nicely, then obviously the investors will notice it. On the other hand, if the project is dormant or dead, then the tokens will be going down in price, even if the cryptocurrency market is up.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
May 15, 2019, 12:25:09 PM
maybe only died projects that will delisted form any exchanges.and this moment investors prefer to hold bitcoin by selling their tokens, moreover this token has low daily volume trading.holder consider it will down again if bitcoin price continue it growth.
some altcoins have decreased when bitcoin experienced a high increase. but in its achievement it should be after the bitcoin price is stable then the altcoin should have increased. if those who don't develop and don't follow bitcoin growth maybe they will indeed be wasted from the exchange.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
May 15, 2019, 12:19:53 PM
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
May 15, 2019, 12:10:53 PM
Ussually when bitcoin price grow happen that all coins price to drop if is not a bull run for all, i also have some useless tokens, but i hold only some tokens which i think have a chance if a development is made, and others useless tokens will stay on Ethereum blockchain forever.
Do the tokens that you have already have a market? if they are already registered in the market and only have a very low or problem with their trade, maybe they can get out of the exchange if there is no development done, because they are just rubbish coins.
maybe only died projects that will delisted form any exchanges.and this moment investors prefer to hold bitcoin by selling their tokens, moreover this token has low daily volume trading.holder consider it will down again if bitcoin price continue it growth.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
May 15, 2019, 12:03:15 PM
The main problem of post-ICOs projects is that they are not developing their product as quick as their promise.
Secondly there is a problem with real token used.
And the last main problem is in low trading volumes on small exchanges.
Activity: 672
May 15, 2019, 11:55:54 AM
Ussually when bitcoin price grow happen that all coins price to drop if is not a bull run for all, i also have some useless tokens, but i hold only some tokens which i think have a chance if a development is made, and others useless tokens will stay on Ethereum blockchain forever.
Do the tokens that you have already have a market? if they are already registered in the market and only have a very low or problem with their trade, maybe they can get out of the exchange if there is no development done, because they are just rubbish coins.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 15, 2019, 11:50:50 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 15, 2019, 11:29:15 AM
How do you respond when the tokens that you store prices continue to decline? whether you will sell as soon as possible or will hold until the price rises up again. Panic will certainly come over, but it doesn't have to sell. What do you think. Thank you very much.
I didn't hold tokens base on experience when I hold my token at the end they had no value so better sell when it was profit or cut loss and choose the right coin to invest so that your loss would be replace of gain instead of holding back without guarantee that it will be having a great value.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 15, 2019, 11:28:22 AM
It is not a new things once tokens are listed in Exchanges automatically the price will decrease,But we know Bitcoin is rising and continue to make good rally so it can bring an impact to tokens so we will expect more to btc to rise amd tokens will also increase its price,but depends om the tokens if it has potential then it will rise but if this is a shitcoins then nothing will happen.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 15, 2019, 11:26:26 AM
How do you respond when the tokens that you store prices continue to decline? whether you will sell as soon as possible or will hold until the price rises up again. Panic will certainly come over, but it doesn't have to sell. What do you think. Thank you very much.
This time I have learned from the past so I will never cut my loss most especially to tokens that has potentials of course. Emotions would be our very first problem unless we can control it specifically on investments. Panic will always be there depending on the market condition. Token prices will go down deep maybe because it lacks potential, support, manipulation and market cap.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 15, 2019, 11:24:20 AM
I leave it now buy every unless coin but also I'm trying to search new demanding coins in coinmarketcap. I see few this month April btc and eth still something pumping but many coins are still dumping. Even I guess this year will increase coins price cap.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
May 15, 2019, 11:22:13 AM
Not a good sign If your token keeps declining despite a bullish market.
By the way, you shouldn't  be holding tokens long-term if you do not believe in the projects or understand them well enough. .
Pages:
Jump to: