Pages:
Author

Topic: Tokens prices are decreasing? - page 15. (Read 15470 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
May 14, 2019, 01:00:46 PM

If its worth holding that you see the price will pump just like XRP did today then you keep the tokens. But if you don't believe the token will not rise for more than months, then sell it while the price of BTC still hasn't go to its ATH. There is more to gain when you move your coins to BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
May 14, 2019, 12:58:20 PM
How do you respond when the tokens that you store prices continue to decline? whether you will sell as soon as possible or will hold until the price rises up again. Panic will certainly come over, but it doesn't have to sell. What do you think. Thank you very much.

Depends on the situation.  If the reason for the decreasing price is the collapse of the project then definitely I will sell immediately.  But if there is no reason but mere dump then I can still hold until the price corrects itself and eventually recover, then sell when the bull hits the market.  Never panic, it will cost your rationality and vague your sense of thinking.  Stay calm and analyze the situation.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
May 14, 2019, 12:57:22 PM
this is reasonable altcoin and tokens have decreased because now is a bitcoin session to go up, they are waiting their turn to go up next. but for the ICO project tokens they in the first few years will experience a very great decline -90% this is sad but if the project is really built by dev it won't experience a continuous decline, if you don't trust you better sell and get out of they
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
May 14, 2019, 12:54:55 PM
How do you respond when the tokens that you store prices continue to decline? whether you will sell as soon as possible or will hold until the price rises up again. Panic will certainly come over, but it doesn't have to sell. What do you think. Thank you very much.

It all depends on the specific situation and on the strength of the price drop. Sometimes it is better to wait, sometimes it is better to sell immediately and take a small loss than to wait some time and get big losses.
Mostly I prefer to keep and wait.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
May 14, 2019, 12:53:07 PM
I will tell you my story. I had participated in the TMT signature bounty (Traxia). I received a total of 171,109 TMT tokens, and at that time they were worth around 8 to 10 ETH. I converted around 60% of those tokens to ETH / BTC / fiat and kept the remaining 40% in MEW. After that, the prices declined from $0.04 per token to $0.002 per token, amounting to a 95% drop.

It was a very good project. But see what happened to the prices in the long-term.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
May 14, 2019, 12:52:31 PM
Depends on the token. If the price reduction is due to the fact that the team is not working on its product, then I would sell this token and better will accumulate bitcoins. If I see a prospect in the token, I will keep it.
Activity: 413
Merit: 1
May 14, 2019, 12:43:55 PM
Like all begin to worry. If the token has lost too much in price, keep it. Until he recovers (of course if I believe in the project). I noticed that this has affected me too much lately, perhaps because Bitcoin is growing and my tokens for some reason continue to fall in price.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
May 14, 2019, 12:43:48 PM
It depends what kind do tokens I'm hodling in my wallet. The most important thing to do when the price of your token is going down is to do some research and find out why did that happen. Was it something important or some just temporary problems or rumors that could affect the price? The price can't go down suddenly without any reason so better find out what that is and take a decesion if it's still profitable to keep that token or not.
Activity: 170
May 14, 2019, 12:43:05 PM
Currently altcoins are decreasing because of bitcoin pump, the more Bitcoin continue pumping, altcoins continue dropping, but with time when Bitcoin stables at a very good price, altcoin will also start pumping
Activity: 672
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
May 14, 2019, 12:34:00 PM
I have some token and the price's of the token decline far enough, but i always hold because it's depending on the project. I have a reason for hold because i believe my investment will make a profit.
Activity: 188
May 14, 2019, 12:12:32 PM
Most of the potential tokens are discounted, the storage is a good job, and the tokens are not worth it if you don't feel right about it, then sell it without hesitation.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
May 14, 2019, 12:32:13 PM

panic will certainly be felt by everyone when the price of the tokens he has keeps decreasing. but if the token that I have is very potential and has hope in the future that it can develop, the action I will take will keep it until the right time and in no hurry to sell it
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
May 14, 2019, 12:14:54 PM
Depends on the project only you can decide whther need to hold or sell,if a project was still under development and the team is doing as much as they can to ring it up will make me to hold even if the prices have fallen.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
May 14, 2019, 12:12:01 PM
to put with decision as might token with the ethereum to requires on entrance with the market as those with plan might extending use of waste on plan as users to put with different value on request of exchange and avoid to put of waste as limit of release on displacement.
Activity: 129
May 14, 2019, 12:10:14 PM
token is just alternatives investment but the real is only the top 5 on market cap
Activity: 318
May 14, 2019, 12:06:36 PM
This is not a new things in cryptocurrency specially when tokens are listed in exchange,And all we need is to wait and hold until the price wil rise but it takes time and tokens are not increasing so try Yanu.io this is the project that if you hold and deposit the tokens in candy box which is the solution of tokens dump so if you dont have yanu tokens yrt buy tokens in the yanu IEO now.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 14, 2019, 12:01:42 PM
An attitude that is very difficult for us to do when prices go down,cos everything requires proper planning, wrong predictions of the worst will happen and I myself am currently targeting every tokens that I have..
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
May 14, 2019, 11:56:04 AM
What do you think.
This will be an abstract reasoning as there is no data regarding the token. But if we assume that the choice of coins for investment was made with the use of competent analysis, the project should be promising, therefore it makes no sense to panic, wait for the "green wave"
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
May 14, 2019, 11:53:41 AM
when bitcoin surge normally, token price will start by surpressed; but after that tokens will return
https://www.coingecko.com/en
Activity: 504
May 14, 2019, 11:50:50 AM
I won't sell if I was caught with a big loss. I'll just wait for the price to go back to its normal price. I'm certain that this won't be long. It's just the normal and initial reaction of altcoins to the drastic surge of BTC. But since they are correlationally proportional, green days for altcoins will come as well once the correction is over. I don't wanna lose even bigger for being impatient.
Pages:
Jump to: