Pages:
Author

Topic: Tokens prices are decreasing? - page 17. (Read 15470 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
May 14, 2019, 08:08:26 AM
Upon investing, we should put in mind that our holdings are volatile and it would always change no matter what. As a response, we must take control of our emotions so that we could make good decisions whether to sell or hold our holdings. We should not panic but we should have patience instead.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 14, 2019, 08:06:26 AM
The rule says never get emotional with any coin or token, just be smart and know when to take a bow. No matter how good the project seems, it doesn't matter how wonderful the team is. Every project has its time of lows and high and for someone who is not here for long, just take the profit opportunity and move on. I have had horrible experience about coins I was holding dump more than 75% and I was still holding and hopeful
Activity: 215
Merit: 99
May 14, 2019, 07:56:45 AM
It depends on the project itself there are some potential projects who are today are at low price which is a great way to invest while the others are focusing on bitcoin if that project is really worth investing for then I think you should HODL or invest more to that project while it's on its bear price.

But still it's up to you what would do if that's the case.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
May 14, 2019, 07:43:54 AM
to anticipate this, we should immediately sell when the token has been launched. because when a token decreases when it's already on the market, the chances of going up again are very difficult.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
May 14, 2019, 07:14:05 AM
How do you respond when the tokens that you store prices continue to decline? whether you will sell as soon as possible or will hold until the price rises up again. Panic will certainly come over, but it doesn't have to sell. What do you think. Thank you very much.

The decision to hold or to let go depends too much on the type of token one is holding. There are many tokens that do not have any bright future at all, and they all deserved to be dumped once and for all so that you can convert them to Bitcoin or any top alts that got the best potential for growth. Now, there are some exemptions and so holding them can bring in delights and surprises later. Investing with anything means that one has to do some duel diligence before jumping into the bandwagon...this is quite true in altcoin investing. As of now, the Bitcoin bull run is very silent and non-responsive to many alts so we should wait for some time and just be patient. Time is also a very important element with alts but as humans we can get too impatient which can be understandable.
(https://exip.live/)
May 14, 2019, 06:56:38 AM
i don't hold any of them in first place to want to decide what to do when they get dumped! we all know that sooner or later all the altcoins out there are going to get dumped so the only question is when to get in and how long to stay in.
the answer depends on the market itself and the potential of the ongoing pumps that the specific token has. then as soon as that pump ended you must make your exit instead of waiting around.
You right. When a pump is going on, it is sometimes more focused to keep waiting until the end of the pump hoping to go up. And we were careless when wasted, it was very sad and finally ended in regret. I don't expect this to happen continuously to the altcoins that I have kept up to now. Thank you sir.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
May 14, 2019, 06:46:51 AM
How do you respond when the tokens that you store prices continue to decline? whether you will sell as soon as possible or will hold until the price rises up again. Panic will certainly come over, but it doesn't have to sell. What do you think. Thank you very much.

If the tokens that you are holding is good and has potential dont just sell it cause the value fluctuates hard. This is normal for cryptocurrency space. I loss 30% for one of my coin in just 1week but that is okay. I trust the project and will hold until it reaches my target selling price. The problem with people they are easily threaten by the price changes. I guess they should be more interested on its development stage rather than the price. Price will follow if a good news or progress move towards it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
May 14, 2019, 06:51:47 AM
If the token has the potential I would prefer to save it for the next few months in order to get a good recovery when selling it. after all, the increase in the price of bitcoin made most altcoins lose their btc value, it was better to survive than to suffer a big loss later.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
May 14, 2019, 06:42:40 AM
i don't hold any of them in first place to want to decide what to do when they get dumped! we all know that sooner or later all the altcoins out there are going to get dumped so the only question is when to get in and how long to stay in.
the answer depends on the market itself and the potential of the ongoing pumps that the specific token has. then as soon as that pump ended you must make your exit instead of waiting around.
(https://exip.live/)
May 14, 2019, 06:19:23 AM
Pages:
Jump to: