Pages:
Author

Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF! - page 58. (Read 35590 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 504
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Please help i don't know where to replace the bat files and all

check the FAQ at the website, download, unzip, and edit .bat file in the notepad..
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Please help i don't know where to replace the bat files and all
Activity: 53
where did i find out my ref links? i got plenty of ppl asking for ur mining site

unfortunately there are no referral program, for simply reason, my automated payment system is running out of mining server and i cannot register referral links..
send me in PM at least 10 registered BTC addresses that are using my mining program and i will add benefits from that users Smiley

kk then, im gonna ask them, all of them perhaps i'd collected more than 10 addresses
where did i find out my ref links? i got plenty of ppl asking for ur mining site

unfortunately there are no referral program, for simply reason, my automated payment system is running out of mining server and i cannot register referral links..
send me in PM at least 10 registered BTC addresses that are using my mining program and i will add benefits from that users Smiley
Activity: 53
Hey just a question, I don't know what went wrong but last night I mined for 3 hours and got 500 sats, but today I mined 7 hours straight and only got 250 so far... Is there something wrong with the pool?

hi, nope, now we have diff 5000 so smaller miners (also bigger ones) can submit more shares, it means more cash for the users. Maybe you have overloaded CPU and your hashrate is smaller. For my miner it is around 700 satoshis / hour. Try to check if some process not eating your CPU, or make a clean restart of PC
700 satoshi/ hour!?? :O
At what hash rate?

8x Intel Xeon v4 at work , depends of hash speed (i have mssql server on that VM Cheesy)  but approx 300-400 h/s  Cheesy 

Lucky people,! Cheesy
Here I am stuck with my not so effective laptop! Tongue *sad*

no worries, every hash is counting Smiley

PS sent payouts right now, i hope I will be able to pay at least once per day during the holidays
Activity: 20
Hey just a question, I don't know what went wrong but last night I mined for 3 hours and got 500 sats, but today I mined 7 hours straight and only got 250 so far... Is there something wrong with the pool?

hi, nope, now we have diff 5000 so smaller miners (also bigger ones) can submit more shares, it means more cash for the users. Maybe you have overloaded CPU and your hashrate is smaller. For my miner it is around 700 satoshis / hour. Try to check if some process not eating your CPU, or make a clean restart of PC
At what hash rate?

8x Intel Xeon v4 at work , depends of hash speed (i have mssql server on that VM Cheesy)  but approx 300-400 h/s  Cheesy 

Lucky people,! Cheesy
Here I am stuck with my not so effective laptop! Tongue *sad*

At what hash rate?

Activity: 20

At what hash rate?
http://prntscr.com/hr4y8k

So I am going on a vacation for a month next week, Planning to leave the pc and the miner running for a month  Grin Grin Grin

enjoy! Smiley
i will be on a vacation too, but at least few times will be here to pay daily Cheesy
Activity: 54
http://prntscr.com/hr4y8k

So I am going on a vacation for a month next week, Planning to leave the pc and the miner running for a month  Grin Grin Grin

Oh, I just realised it was running on slow mode... I tried starting the miner with admin rights as instructed, but then it flashed a bit and disappeared. I restarted and it still runs on slow mode. What went wrong? I'm on win 7 by the way

try to add virtual memory at least 12 GB, restart the PC.
Also be sure the AES_NI is enabled in your BIOS settings ( i cannot send how-to, it depends of your mahine type)

Oh nevermind, I ticked "run as admin" in Compatibility and it works

good to know, thanks for this hint Smiley
Activity: 16

Oh, I just realised it was running on slow mode... I tried starting the miner with admin rights as instructed, but then it flashed a bit and disappeared. I restarted and it still runs on slow mode. What went wrong? I'm on win 7 by the way

Also be sure the AES_NI is enabled in your BIOS settings ( i cannot send how-to, it depends of your mahine type)

Oh nevermind, I ticked "run as admin" in Compatibility and it works

Hi Tomos,

you are doing very good work. I hope you reach your goal.

hi, thanks!
my goal is to bring the people cash they deserves Smiley
My profit = my miner earnings only
Activity: 13
Hi Tomos,

you are doing very good work. I hope you reach your goal.

Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Ah yes,I've got the payment, thanks a lot for the prompt fix!

it's not a fix, crontab for auto payments stuck, because it is a longer lasting script, so i will pay manually.
btw the number of miners growing, now we switched to monero mining, monero almost dobuled its price Smiley

so if monero, is there another procedure to do? do we still get satoshi?

i am always paying in satoshis to faucethub, what we mine together i am sending to market, selling, paying tx fees, and sending to faucethub wallet, so this way i am keeping this project always paying and alive. my auto switch changing the pool based on best profitable coin/pool calculations, it sets difficulty and parameters automatically, so users need only to keep miners open with the same config, everything is automated

thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: