Pages:
Author

Topic: Too good to be true? - page 3. (Read 2246 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 27
Ultimate Launchpad on TON
June 23, 2023, 04:34:50 AM
It is true that investing in altcoins or meme coins can be highly speculative and carry significant risks. Many of these coins lack established fundamentals, have limited real-world utility, and may be influenced by market hype or speculative trading.
While it is possible to make substantial gains in the cryptocurrency market, it is important to approach such investments with caution and consider your risk tolerance. Investing in high-risk assets like altcoins should be done with money that you are willing to lose entirely, as there is a possibility of losing your entire investment.

Investing $100 in an altcoin and turning it into $7,000 is possible, but it's important to be realistic about the possibilities like the OP meant in his post and i am also  see Altcoins and meme coins are highly speculative and carry significant risks. They often lack fundamentals and real-world utility, making them vulnerable to market hype and speculative trading, While there is potential for huge profits to be made in the cryptocurrency market, I do however think it is important to approach such investments with caution and consider our risk tolerance as well. .
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
June 23, 2023, 03:49:50 AM
Although it is technically possible to achieve such significant profits from investing in the altcoin market. I can cite PEPE, Shiba as more volatile tokens, but there are also more stable tokens that can bring similar returns such as TFS token. But it is important to understand that investing in cryptocurrencies has significant risks. While some people can make significant profits, others have also suffered significant losses. It is very important to do thorough research, understand market dynamics, and be prepared for potential volatility. Managing expectations and diversifying investments are sound strategies when considering cryptocurrency investments.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
June 17, 2023, 01:01:22 AM
It is possible, but it doesn't mean it is that easy, like picking an altcoin and putting $100 into it because, let's say, out of 100, only 1 of them can turn your $100 into $7k, and for sure, filtering out those projects is very difficult as now scammers are really good, even writing their website, whitepaper, and roadmap. You should also check the team to see if they are reputable or not. With altcoins, it is really best if you get in first because that is where you'll gain more profit than if you're already listed on the exchange. But again, this is kind of like finding a needle in a haystack.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 7
June 16, 2023, 10:32:03 PM
Yes it is possible to make such profit but numerous factors comes into play. Obviously, you have to carryout research to determine the coin or token that have such potential. Secondly, you have to be patient enough to wait because to realize such profits, especially if the coin/token is not a meme coin, needs time to get up to such value. But a meme coin/token can get to very high value during hype. When you exhibit the above qualities, among other qualities of resilient investor, then you  have the potential to earn such profit.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
June 16, 2023, 06:02:51 PM
Is it possible to invest 100$ in altcoin and turn to 7,000$? Have this ever happened to anyone on here? Is this even possible?.

it can happen, that's why many people still choose to invest in altcoin until now and I also get a lot of profit from investing in GALA with more than 300x profit, from $1000 to around $300,000, so of course it changed my life, because I can buy house and car, then I am currently investing in ARPA and hope the price increases at least $1.
It's 100% possible for us to turn $100 into $7000, although it all entirely depend on the project. The market do fluctuate alot, we all have something to lose and gain. During the pump of Shiba Inu, I made significant figures from it and also GMT gave me 6x of my capital. The whole process requires patient and the roadmap to invest in prominent projects that will results in profits. ARPA is solid project that just needs more time like the rest, it will pump, and when that times comes, never forget to mapped out more plans go execute in new projects.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
June 16, 2023, 04:18:09 PM
Yes, one of my friend invested 10$ in PEPE token. Couple of weeks ago his 10$ investment nearly pass 15$k. There are lot of chances for new coins. You can try ICO or private sale and get token under low value. These tokens will sky rocket after public sale or listed in exchanges. Not every coin will perform that but most coins at least give 5x pump with private sale value.

This is not how exactly it works, Out of 100 coins only one or two will make it to coinmarketcap and then exchange or give good profits. Rest will just disappear after collecting money and raising funds through crowdfunding ICO or whatever means.

One way to go about is to invest 10$ in every coin and hope one or two can give you 100x or 1000x returns and if it happens it will be enough for us to become a millionaire. But for this, it will need a lot of research in finding new projects and then investing in them at early stages. I would still not recommend this as it would need a lot of patience until you find a gem coin among all the garbage coins.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
June 14, 2023, 03:01:58 PM
Is it possible to invest 100$ in altcoin and turn to 7,000$? Have this ever happened to anyone on here? Is this even possible?.

of course it is possible, I once invested in UBT with an initial capital of $1000 (I bought UBT at $0.01) and got 100,000 UBT, then during the bullrun in 2021, I sold my 100,000 UBT at a price of $3.5 and of course I got $350,000 (the profit I get is 34,900% of my capital), then for now I invest part of my profit in BLXM and I hope if I can get the same or even bigger profit than when I invest in UBT.

Wow  Shocked you are really great mate and very lucky, in 2021 it has indeed given birth to many new rich people,
because 2021 altcoins fly without stopping and really to the moon, but now altcoins are really down,
indeed if we trace this it is a good time to invest again in cryptocurrencies especially in altcoins, because I believe 2025 we will be rich.
Activity: 153
June 14, 2023, 01:09:15 PM
Yes, one of my friend invested 10$ in PEPE token. Couple of weeks ago his 10$ investment nearly pass 15$k. There are lot of chances for new coins. You can try ICO or private sale and get token under low value. These tokens will sky rocket after public sale or listed in exchanges. Not every coin will perform that but most coins at least give 5x pump with private sale value.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 14, 2023, 01:01:37 PM

of course it is possible, I once invested in UBT with an initial capital of $1000 (I bought UBT at $0.01) and got 100,000 UBT, then during the bullrun in 2021, I sold my 100,000 UBT at a price of $3.5 and of course I got $350,000 (the profit I get is 34,900% of my capital), then for now I invest part of my profit in BLXM and I hope if I can get the same or even bigger profit than when I invest in UBT.
Activity: 5
Merit: 1
June 12, 2023, 09:21:55 AM
predict a trend and you are rich
(no, it didn't happen to me)
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
June 12, 2023, 09:10:41 AM

it can happen, that's why many people still choose to invest in altcoin until now and I also get a lot of profit from investing in GALA with more than 300x profit, from $1000 to around $300,000, so of course it changed my life, because I can buy house and car, then I am currently investing in ARPA and hope the price increases at least $1.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
June 06, 2023, 12:41:06 PM
It is possible to invest $100 in altcoin and turn it into $7,000, but it is very risky and unlikely. You would need to find a new altcoin that has a very low market cap and a very high potential for growth, and hope that it surges 100x or more in a short period of time. This has happened to some people in the past, but it is very rare and unpredictable. Most altcoins are highly volatile and can lose value as quickly as they gain it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
May 31, 2023, 04:52:34 AM
it is very possible if you choose the right altcoin. the last one and this also happened to me is SUI, with a capital of $ 45 it can be $ 2k+. in the crypto market this kind of thing rarely happens, or even if it does you are not a part of it. it is very difficult to predict the price movement of an altcoin because hype, fomo, fud can come at any time.

Yes. That is, if you are the first visitor with $45 capital it could be $2k, which is good luck and do you continue your trading on SUI with the results you earned or do you follow launchpad again on another coin? But I agree with your statement that you have to be careful because of price movements for an altcoin because hype, fomo, fud can come at any time.
luck is on your side. I think I agree with your way of treating curiosity, namely by buying it with a little capital, so that if we have luck we can double our capital, as happened at SUI yesterday. but don't be impetuous, considering that this is a new altcoin, and of course the terms come with risks so you have to be careful. for the first time there may be many encouraging stories, but not necessarily for the next year
The price of SUI is still expensive, take a look at Coinmarketcap that SUI only has 5% of circulating supply,
meaning this can add more supply in the future, and if supply increases, the price can also be affected.
You better avoid SUI and wait until the price really drops in DIP.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 31, 2023, 04:39:14 AM
Yes it possible as a matter fact i have experienced, during the ICO era, I invested in some coins that later give me huge project, you just need to invest and have some patient or if you are lucky you can invest in meme and it got all the hype and go up. 
Activity: 7
May 31, 2023, 04:32:55 AM

Of course, it is quite possible. In the same way you can win the lottery, But let's be real, the odds are the same as a penguin winning a sprint race against a cheetah. So if you want to roll the dice, go ahead and invest that $100 in an altcoin. But remember, the real return on investment may just be the laughs you get from seeing your friends' reactions when you tell them you invested in meme coins later.

It is true that investing in altcoins or meme coins can be highly speculative and carry significant risks. Many of these coins lack established fundamentals, have limited real-world utility, and may be influenced by market hype or speculative trading.
While it is possible to make substantial gains in the cryptocurrency market, it is important to approach such investments with caution and consider your risk tolerance. Investing in high-risk assets like altcoins should be done with money that you are willing to lose entirely, as there is a possibility of losing your entire investment.
I think before investing in high risk assets we have to really consider many things carefully,
in this case it is better to use cold money,
for sure, don't forget to spend more time doing research that way you can at least minimize the risk.
What kind of research really helps User to trust the incubation Project? For example KYC/Roadmap/DOXX Team etc?
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
May 31, 2023, 04:18:11 AM

Of course, it is quite possible. In the same way you can win the lottery, But let's be real, the odds are the same as a penguin winning a sprint race against a cheetah. So if you want to roll the dice, go ahead and invest that $100 in an altcoin. But remember, the real return on investment may just be the laughs you get from seeing your friends' reactions when you tell them you invested in meme coins later.

I think before investing in high risk assets we have to really consider many things carefully,
in this case it is better to use cold money,
for sure, don't forget to spend more time doing research that way you can at least minimize the risk.
Activity: 7
May 31, 2023, 04:02:11 AM
New to Bitcointalk and amazed by the genuine and intense discussions happening here!

With hundreds of daily coin releases, trust becomes a challenge. But genuine projects shine through without relying on influencers or scammers stealing the spotlight.

Any Idea or support on how can I take my AI Broswer Extension further and attract the community as an ALTCoin?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 31, 2023, 03:47:57 AM

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
May 31, 2023, 01:25:13 AM
Anything is possible, those that bought Bitcoin when the price was dirty cheap would have turned $10 to 10000's of Dollars now. The difficult thing is finding the coin that will make the leap from a shit coin to a big coin and reach billions in market cap. Most of these VC's coins are not excluded from the list. Meme coin investing seems to be making noise now because people are making a kill investing into it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
May 30, 2023, 11:45:07 PM
it is very possible if you choose the right altcoin. the last one and this also happened to me is SUI, with a capital of $ 45 it can be $ 2k+. in the crypto market this kind of thing rarely happens, or even if it does you are not a part of it. it is very difficult to predict the price movement of an altcoin because hype, fomo, fud can come at any time.

Yes. That is, if you are the first visitor with $45 capital it could be $2k, which is good luck and do you continue your trading on SUI with the results you earned or do you follow launchpad again on another coin? But I agree with your statement that you have to be careful because of price movements for an altcoin because hype, fomo, fud can come at any time.
luck is on your side. I think I agree with your way of treating curiosity, namely by buying it with a little capital, so that if we have luck we can double our capital, as happened at SUI yesterday. but don't be impetuous, considering that this is a new altcoin, and of course the terms come with risks so you have to be careful. for the first time there may be many encouraging stories, but not necessarily for the next year
Pages:
Jump to: