Pages:
Author

Topic: Too good to be true? - page 6. (Read 2246 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
March 24, 2023, 01:50:19 PM
Yes, it is possible to invest that little and gain that much from crypto investments, just look at those that bought BTC when  it was around $1, $100 in BTC then is now worth $2.8 million, the problem with most investors especially retail investors is that we don't have patience to allow our investment to reach its full potential, just imagine the value of BTC if/when it reached $1 million in months or coming years.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
March 23, 2023, 03:16:52 PM
Is it possible to invest 100$ in altcoin and turn to 7,000$? Have this ever happened to anyone on here? Is this even possible?.
There's every possibility for $100 to turn to $7,000 because of the high shoot bull runup of altcoins. It have occurred on several occasions and investors are making gains from it. Although it depends on the specific altcoins to invest into, like Shiba Inu and Dogecoin, they made traders balance in the space. It's very possible to make significant profits in the market from altcoins. Most of the top traders in the market made their profits from altcoins with no stress. Just bagged altcoins that have a strong bull potential in the bear season, wait for the triggered bull candles which will break all support and resistance, before hitting new ATH on the trading chart.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 586
March 23, 2023, 01:45:00 PM
Is it possible to invest 100$ in altcoin and turn to 7,000$? Have this ever happened to anyone on here? Is this even possible?.
maybe in my opinion changing 100 $ to 7,000 $ on cryptocurrency we can invest in our money to coin altcoin which has the potential to rise rapidly hundreds to thousands of percent for example: Doge, Shiba, Babydoge but need to be recalled cryptocurrency high risk high returns maybe 100 $ We turn into 0 nothing is impossible in Crypto, don't carelessly make a coin. Research first before buying a coin to minimize our losses Stay Safe.
If you invest on them before maybe it's possible but I wouldn't recommend investing on them now because their hypes are already over. There might still be new coins out there that can pump just like them or higher than what they achieve but I recommend to make a research and pick the coins with good fundamentals. There is a trendy coin right now called ARB. Maybe the OP can invest on it now or wait for it to collapse a few days after the dumpers sold their coins for a much better rate.

For someone who can't afford to take too much risk, there are still coins which are less risky but still profitable. Bitcoin is of course first on this list. For altcoins it is Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1643
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
March 21, 2023, 02:46:11 PM

Its more possible to win that much by gambling $100 in Blackjack. But yes, theoretically it is possible to invest in an early unicorn and have that unicorn project go 70x. But is it probable? No. Really, you would be much better off investing in anything else.

But if you absolutely must invest in new crypto projects /established altcoins (I say new crypto projects because those are the ones most likely to go up that high in pnl. Older altcoins which are already established do not have that kind of volatility), then at least don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Invest 10 bucks in 10 different projects or something like that.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
March 21, 2023, 02:41:08 PM

maybe in my opinion changing 100 $ to 7,000 $ on cryptocurrency we can invest in our money to coin altcoin which has the potential to rise rapidly hundreds to thousands of percent for example: Doge, Shiba, Babydoge but need to be recalled cryptocurrency high risk high returns maybe 100 $ We turn into 0 nothing is impossible in Crypto, don't carelessly make a coin. Research first before buying a coin to minimize our losses Stay Safe.
Activity: 546
Merit: 148
March 21, 2023, 01:17:35 PM
of course this can happen and it's not impossible, but of course it will be very difficult and requires high analytical skills, or just luck choosing the right coin to invest in, especially when the crypto market starts to recover, I'm sure many coins will start to rise

Anything could happen but how many times do you think OP could go wrong before achieving this. It is possible but again, it will be extremely hard to turn $100 to $7000 especially now that altcoins are not moving that much, the alternative is holding into altcoins and luckily you may get this kind of return but how many altcoins are you going to buy to know that this is exactly the one that will give you that kind of return. In every 100 altcoins, you will only get 1 or 2 altcoins that will give you such kind of return, the risk is high and I wouldn't advice.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
March 21, 2023, 09:40:56 AM
of course this can happen and it's not impossible, but of course it will be very difficult and requires high analytical skills, or just luck choosing the right coin to invest in, especially when the crypto market starts to recover, I'm sure many coins will start to rise
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
March 21, 2023, 01:16:10 AM
diversifying investments only applies to those with more than $100 or maybe thousands of dollars. If it's only $100 what do you want to diversify.
if you want to get thousands of dollars from a $ 100 investment then you need a really good project and can go up thousands of percent. You can take part in a new IDO project or the like, but of course you need more capital to get an allocation. Or interacting on a new network and hoping to get incentives from transactions made (but that's quite difficult) requires quite a lot of transaction costs. there are many ways, but with $ 100 it is quite difficult.
right, with that money, for example, if we diversify into safe coins to invest, it might be difficult to reach $ 7k, it's different if we invest in new altcoins, maybe the target can be achieved, but we also take a big risk. it's different if we have trading knowledge, it will be possible to achieve it at a time that can be planned, because we don't know trend seasons. if investing so we just wait for the bullish season to arrive to get results
Activity: 1106
Merit: 421
March 20, 2023, 03:40:28 PM
From 100 dollars it is possible to get not only 7000 dollars but also 10000 dollars. But looking at the current situation, I would not call it just trading, I would call it gambling. Because currently, the success of such meme coins has come down to a good level. I will never suggest any person to invest in meme coin and specially with this greedy mind others wise it will take or drag down to 1st floor.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1074
zknodes.org
March 20, 2023, 03:09:55 PM
diversifying investments only applies to those with more than $100 or maybe thousands of dollars. If it's only $100 what do you want to diversify.
if you want to get thousands of dollars from a $ 100 investment then you need a really good project and can go up thousands of percent. You can take part in a new IDO project or the like, but of course you need more capital to get an allocation. Or interacting on a new network and hoping to get incentives from transactions made (but that's quite difficult) requires quite a lot of transaction costs. there are many ways, but with $ 100 it is quite difficult.
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 20, 2023, 10:59:50 AM

If you look at the history of cryptocurrency, there have been many times where you can see such a small amount of capital being converted into such a large amount of capital.But it is not impossible. You can take the example of Solana when Solana went from 1.4 to $261 and turned 100 dollars into thousands of dollars.And recently snm token went from $0.15  to $13.8 and gave people a huge profit by turning hundred dollars into thousands of dollars. there are many examples of how a token can grow and convert a small amount into a huge capital.i think that anything can happen in the crypto world, any good coin can increase your assets multiple x  and also can decrease your capital multiple x.
Activity: 263
Merit: 15
March 20, 2023, 10:13:15 AM
It is possible to earn more than 7k with 100$, projects like Fantom and PYR have proven this in the last bull market, once upon a time PYR was under 1$ and its ATH was 40$ per token, if you patiently choose your coins you will make a lot of money in a bull market, understand how to read Bitcoin dominance, you will know when its the right time to start taking profits from your altcoins.
Activity: 234
Merit: 65
Chainjoes.com
March 20, 2023, 08:58:52 AM
I think it is possible but the question is, can you find a project that can make it happen?. I am sure there are lots of project being launched where most of it are scams and you can't find legit project that easy but there is a way that could help which is to do a research on every project that caught your attention. Be patient too since it is important to be patient. Cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick scheme so patience is a virtue.
Activity: 180
Merit: 46
March 20, 2023, 08:36:10 AM
Now is the time when millionaires will be made, I suggest you should do your research and find the alt gems you are looking for, you can earn more from that who knows? $100 can get you $20,000, it has happened many times before.
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
March 19, 2023, 01:15:23 PM
Definitely possible. Heard of earning more than $7000 by investing $100. Especially when the market was in a good position many coins pumped. According to my knowledge those who invested in such coins like Hex, GomaShiba etc made a lot of money from it. Maybe some people have become successful by selling and some have had to fall into depression without selling. But those who invested in these coins must have been girls with a lot of money. This is from my personal experience.
based of statistic chart about 1 year, the fluctuation of the price of HEX seems like the low posisition at 0,018 US Dollar, then nowadays HEX price is about 0,086 US Dollar. It more than 4 times profit or about 470% higher from that low possition. But if you meant that you have heard, earning more than $7000 by investing $100 in such coins like Hex, GomaShiba etc. it is 70 times of profit. please let me know how people get 70 times of profit from HEX?  
Activity: 966
Merit: 25
Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big
March 19, 2023, 12:04:09 AM
Absolutely, it is feasible to invest $100 in cryptocurrencies and profit by $7,000 or more. I've had luck with cryptocurrencies like as REBL, OMNI (OAI), and EWT. It is crucial to remember, however, that many cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile and are not ideal for long-term investment. It's also worth noting that, while some of these cryptocurrencies may have offered huge gains at one point, many of them plummeted after reaching all-time highs and died. As a result, while investing in cryptocurrencies, it is critical to conduct comprehensive research and exercise prudence.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
March 15, 2023, 04:11:01 AM
It seems that this has happened some time ago, before the price of Dogecoin reached ATH, Dogecoin was once the coin that had the lowest price and was referred to as memecoin. but after the big investor ELON MUSK and the formation of the Dogecoin community, the price of the coin rose to the moon. it was then that everyone who had ever held dogecoin benefited so much. if only you were investing $ 100 in dogecoin then it is possible that your profit will exceed $ 8000 . i think nothing is impossible in Crypto
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
March 14, 2023, 06:59:06 PM
This is a lot possible when you put that money into purchasing memes in cryptocurrency. Though that might be highly risky so if you are truly looking at that kind of profit in a short period, then memes are your answer. I've seen and heard a lot of people made fortune with memes.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1056
March 14, 2023, 06:38:54 PM
Definitely possible. Heard of earning more than $7000 by investing $100. Especially when the market was in a good position many coins pumped. According to my knowledge those who invested in such coins like Hex, GomaShiba etc made a lot of money from it. Maybe some people have become successful by selling and some have had to fall into depression without selling. But those who invested in these coins must have been girls with a lot of money. This is from my personal experience.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
March 14, 2023, 06:31:39 PM
It is possible that this can happen if you invest $ 100 with a profit of $ 7000. But if now we invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum or BnB, of course it will take a long time, because the price movements of these coins are very measurable. But if you are ready with all the risks, you can choose the meme coin at the first launch, the profit as you mentioned can happen if the coin is able to influence the public, but otherwise $100 will be $0.
Pages:
Jump to: